• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Solar System

FCG

Or I can rely on my own research. Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that. Thanks for the tip though.

You bet! Good luck with that research.
Let me know how your research into Dark Energy and Dark Matter go.
Make sure you throw Black Holes and Neutron Stars in the mix as well.:laugh:

Let me know how your research into Dark Energy and Dark Matter go.
Happily. Can already do that. News flash for you there bub; dark matter and dark energy do not exist. More to the point the energy/matter science thinks is "dark" actually isn't. It's simply beyond our range of observation. All of the work being done to "find" dark energy/matter is a waste of time, money and effort. We will never find such because we are physically incapable of interacting with them.

Last edited:

FCG

Happy, can already do that. News flash for you there bub; dark matter and dark energy do not exist. More to the point the energy/matter science thinks is "dark" actually isn't. It's simply beyond our range of observation. All of the work being done to "find" dark energy/matter is a waste of time, money and effort. We will never find such because we are physically incapable of interacting with them.

I agree with a lot you have to share... to a point.
I do disagree that we are incapable of interacting with the cosmic sector... this forms the basis for our universe.
Good to see you haven't fallen for the Dark Energy/Dark Matter ruse.
There must be explanation for the "physical" observed as so there must be an answer laying wait to be found.
I submit to you that you will not find any such answer by following today's "modern" astronomy forums.

What otherwise would be force fields if not the effect of time on space?
The two are a balance in one.
That assumes the universe exists as it is described, a "Space Time Continuum". However that can not be correct as the universe behaves is ways that contradict that description.

FCG

That assumes the universe exists as it is described, a "Space Time Continuum". However that can not be correct as the universe behaves is ways that contradict that description.

The true nature of the universe is scalar.
What you and I experience as our reality is our own 3D construct that we call extension space which exists in three dimensions of coordinate space with scalar (clock) time. Would you believe there exists this relationship in reciprocal: 3D time with scalar (clock) space? It's true.

Have you read Plato's The Allegory of the Cave? Classic.
https://web.stanford.edu/class/ihum40/cave.pdf

This image captures a landform on Mars peculiar to the Hellas Basin, sometimes referred to as ‘banded terrain’.

A New Crew Heads to the Space Station

Saturn at equinox

This photo of Ceres and the bright regions in Occator Crater was one of the last views NASA's Dawn spacecraft transmitted before it depleted its remaining hydrazine and completed its mission.

FCG

This image captures a landform on Mars peculiar to the Hellas Basin, sometimes referred to as ‘banded terrain’.

Saturn at equinox

Equatorial rings such as those shown in the image above are caused when a star reaches supernova and portions of some layers are accelerated FTL into the 2-x intermediate speed range and has only a 2D spacial representation in or fixed 3D coordinate system. This 2-x motion will give off X-rays as matter drop back down to the low speed (1-x) range. Yes, Saturn's rings are an X-ray source.

This is similar to the effect seen in some supernova where the explosion is violent enough to create 1D polar jets. This motion, also FTL, has been accelerated to the 3-x ultra high-speed range. Matter dropping below "Light speed" from the ultra high-speed range will emit gamma rays.

Low speed (1-x) matter is distributed spherically (3D) in space.

Matter accelerated FTL will emit RF. An example would be a spark gap interrupter in a LC tank circuit. Pop! + RF "interference."

Saturn has much more in common with an early Main Sequence star than a planet.
That it has rings means that it has supernova'ed at least once already.
Judging by the faint glow... I would suspect not much fuel to fission at the moment.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2

Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

Uh oh:
"The probe, known as a “mole”, started to burrow into the surface Feb. 28, hammering its way into the surface. Tilman Spohn of the German space agency DLR, principal investigator for HP3, said that it appeared to reach a depth of about 30 centimeters after a four-hour hammering session. The probe, though, went no deeper during a second, five-hour hammering session March 2, after which the instrument team decided to hold off on further efforts to burrow into the surface.

Spohn said at the conference that the team speculated that the probe hit a rock shortly after burrowing into the surface that deflected it by about 15 degrees but allowed it to continue. “At about 30 centimeters depth we encountered something,” he said. “We don’t know yet if it’s a harder layer of regolith or a rock.”

https://spacenews.com/engineers-still-studying-problem-with-insight-heat-flow-probe/

Sun

NASA's InSight lander took this series of images on Tuesday, March 5, 2019, capturing the moment when Phobos, one of Mars' moons, crossed in front of the Sun and darkened the ground around the lander. The images were taken by InSight's Instrument Deployment Camera (IDC), located on the lander's robotic arm.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Martian lunar Eclipse wow that's a Rare event ( especially for us Terran's to observe in any way)

that's a pretty good close up of the moon; where did you get that?
its really too bad we didn't actually go there...

EDIT: oops, my bad... I just saw it was Mars....wait...if we can see Mars that good; cant we
see 1/2 inch pebbles on the moon?...

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
What do you mean by "cleared"? Do you mean debris in it's orbit? Earth hasn't done that either..

It basically means it's the big fish in it's oribit in terms of being the majority of mass. Pluto is not.

D

Deleted member 24505

What do you mean by "cleared"? Do you mean debris in it's orbit? Earth hasn't done that either..

lol Earth hasn't done that. Of course it has, that is one of the definitions of being a planet and the reason it was decided Pluto was not one.

lol Earth hasn't done that. Of course it has, that is one of the definitions of being a planet and the reason it was decided Pluto was not one.
If that were true, we would not be pelted every 30 seconds by meteors and meteorites and other such leftover rubbish from the formation of the solar system. No it hasn't. By the same measure, none of the other planets have either. Such a condition is a completely lacking way to define what a "planet" is, even if partly. Just because general academia accepts it doesn't make it correct.

D

Deleted member 24505

If that were true, we would not be pelted every 30 seconds by meteors and meteorites and other such leftover rubbish from the formation of the solar system. No it hasn't. By the same measure, none of the other planets have either. Such a condition is a completely lacking way to define what a "planet" is, even if partly. Just because general academia accepts it doesn't make it correct.

Well forgive me, It seems the definition of a planet will have to be re-written because you don't agree with it. Clearing the orbit does not include specks. the earth and the other planets have cleared their orbits, whether you agree with it or not.

It basically means it's the big fish in it's oribit in terms of being the majority of mass. Pluto is not.
This is more acceptable. However, Pluto is the big fish in most of it's orbital path. It is possible, and entirely likely, that Pluto was "nudged" out of it's original orbit by an unknown astronomical event. Pluto is in it's own orbit around this home star. It also has a mass sufficiant to maintain satellites in stable orbit around itself. Those are acceptable definitions.
Well forgive me, It seems the definition of a planet will have to be re-written because you don't agree with it.
Lots of qualifed people don't agree with it. I'm hardly alone.
the earth and the other planets have cleared their orbits, whether you agree with it or not.
Your opinion of course.