• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Star Wars Battlefront II (Discussion)

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I didn't think EA's Battlefront was the greatest game ever, but I had a lot of fun playing it. Did it have flaws? Of course, but I still had fun. This new game is screaming content which was embarrassingly missing from the first. I guess time will tell...

That's what I recall about Battlefront 1 as well from the players. It was a really nice looking game and people were enjoying it but it just lacked content. If there is a decent amount of content for Battlefront II then it should be a big success.

Processor AMD Ryzen 1700X 8-Core 3.4Ghz
Motherboard ASRock X370 Taichi
Cooling Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT, 2x front Aerocool DS 140mm fans, 1x rear Aerocool DS 140mm fan
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Devil Vega 64
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500GB NVME SSD - Boot drive, Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD - Main storage
Display(s) Acer XG270HU Red 27" 1ms 144HZ WQHD 2K FreeSync Gaming Monitor
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB C-Type Blackout Edition (Non TG)
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSP 301 Headset, Sennheiser Game Zero Special Edition Headset, Logitech Z623 System
Power Supply Seasonic AirTouch 850w 80 Plus Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Rival
Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
Software Windows 10 Professional 64bit
^ to be fair galactic conquest only existed in the 2005 Battlefront II, so if they were planning a 2 there was no need to pump any features in that weren't in the original.

at any rate I didn't say the game was crappy. I said it sold well, so there will be sequels, even if they are crappy.

As an overall game the second battlefront (2005) was better than the first (2004) but the actual mechanics of the first are still my favorite, especially when it comes to map planning and special classes. The original droideka and jet troopers might have been a bit OP (especially prior to patches) but they were epic to play as. The maps might have amped this up by making it much easier for those classes to get where they need to faster.

I think this thread has inpired me to go check out the originals. nothwing wrong with them save for graphics and tbh as long as it's dx 8 and above I don't mind so much anymore.

There were a few mods out for Battlefront 2 which added classes like the Nova Troopers and Imperial Royal Guards- it was pretty sweet. That all being said, I don't think content is going to be an issue in the next game since it is covering the entire Star Wars Saga- think of all the planets, troops and heroes we would be able to be. I just wish Disney would make Knights of the Old Republic cannon again so we could add that to a Battlefront game.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Second away!

SECONDS AWAY!!!!

I had my card in my hands. This guy from work is thinking to get it. Hes friend got it .....i was seconds away. But you know me, i had to watch just a few more opinions . And found something on Reddit... it was very vague, however this is not.

Wanted to start a thread for this. I searched for it, and saw that @P4-630 got here first.

I give you the reason why i always keep coming back to him.

I really don't watch his stuff anymore. Cuz he needs to make a leaving, and youtubers will put out any kind of content ....it's for the money in the back account. Still... i went right ahead on his channel , and search for "star wars". Sure enough...here it was. 17 minutes of the most perfect reason to turn your back away forever from EA and Battlefront 2.

Oh boy, talking here about this, it's not like on Reddit... i feel like saying this here,it's like going into a Baptist church, right on stage and giving a speech about darwinism.
Oh! Gee, Oh! Gosh, Oh! Golly! looking forward to the SCENE release.
I will be enjoying every moment of that single player campaign , cuz i was so close from spending my very hard earned money for something this incredibly expensive, thinking this will provide many moments of quality entertainment .
COME ON SCENE!

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 A-RGB
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) XFX 6800 XT Speedster Merc 319 Black
Storage Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850B x 2 / ASUS MG278Q
Case be quiet! Silent Base 802
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7 / Sennheiser HD 660S
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium
Software Windows 11 Pro 64
It's EA.
What were you expecting?

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'd say wait for the actual reviews that video was pure speculation notice how he constantly plugs "if this is how it's like in the final game'.

The irony Blizzard took EA's ME3 loot drop system and adapted it it for their game only for EA to turn around and copy their implementation poorly.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
I'll say what I said when the first one released ,and what I said previously when I noticed this one was going to be released.

Get ready for electronic arts to host a convention (if they haven't already) and pay for a bunch of YouTubeers to come out ,be inundated with pro BF propaganda ,and then go home and try to spew what they were paid to listen to, at their viewers... respectively.

Once the game officially releases and before ,you'll get a bunch of videos from people being paid to promote it ,and then they will stop... because it's a flop, just like everyone of these titles ,and you'll get around 5% of viewers asking "where are the videos for battlefront" but you tubers won't make them ,because the other 96% of their subscribers don't want to see it , because hopefully they weren't dumb enough to buy into this crap title AGAIN.

I don't need some greasy nerd to provide me with a "professional review". Just like I don't need to open a paper bag to know it's got shit in it, I can smell it from here just fine.

for those who would day "but you havent played it yet" , i say, ive been using the internet long before the World wide web, these crappy games are cyclical, like a terrible shit monsoon, they are easy to predict, and they always start with ominous "conventions" that noone is hyped for unless they are being paid to be "hyped" for it.

either take my adice, and wait (if it fits your tastes, buy it) , but id recommend a heavy helping of "wait a month-ites"

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
To all those skeptical, normally I'd say let's wait until we play it before we judge it, but after EA just shit canned Visceral Games and my fave horror series Dead Space, I'll just say I fully understand your skepticism.

Kind of ironic the dark side of publishing is in control of the Star Wars game franchise fate isn't it?

System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
To all those skeptical, normally I'd say let's wait until we play it before we judge it, but after EA just shit canned Visceral Games and my fave horror series Dead Space, I'll just say I fully understand your skepticism.

Kind of ironic the dark side of publishing is in control of the Star Wars game franchise fate isn't it?
not really, interplay took star trek games down with them. EA taking down star wars would be par for the course.

System Name Computer of Theseus
Processor Intel i9-12900KS: 50x Pcore multi @ 1.18Vcore (target 1.275V -100mv offset)
Motherboard EVGA Z690 Classified
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S, 2xThermalRight TY-143, 4xNoctua NF-A12x25,3xNF-A12x15, 2xAquacomputer Splitty9Active
Memory G-Skill Trident Z5 (32GB) DDR5-6000 C36 F5-6000J3636F16GX2-TZ5RK
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce 3060 XC Black Gaming 12GB
Storage 1x Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVMe (OS), 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB (data 1 and 2), ASUS BW-16D1HT
Display(s) Dell S3220DGF 32" 2560x1440 165Hz Primary, Dell P2017H 19.5" 1600x900 Secondary, Ergotron LX arms.
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Audiotechnica ATR2100X-USB, El Gato Wave XLR Mic Preamp, ATH M50X Headphones, Behringer 302USB Mixer
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE 1000W 80+ Platinum White
Mouse Zowie EC3-C
Keyboard Vortex Multix 87 Winter TKL (Gateron G Pro Yellow)
Software Win 10 LTSC 21H2
I bet there will be plenty of people, even some on here, that will still buy it, play it, then complain about being conned again.

Bow

System Name SLOW-MO-SHUN III
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 7950X 4.5ghz 16 Core
Motherboard MSI MPG X670E Carbon wifi
Cooling Quench 360 Liquid Cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR 5-5200
Video Card(s) NVidia GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB GDDR6X
Storage 1TB Kingston NV2 M.2 SSD 2TB 2.5 SanDisk SSD Plus
Display(s) Asus 28" VP28UQG 4K 3840x2160
Case Athena M1, 6 Chassis Fans
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA Super Nova 1000W
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Razer Ornata
Software Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Ummmmmm...NOPE!

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
To all those skeptical, normally I'd say let's wait until we play it before we judge it
Before "they" , whoever they will be. Cuz i'm not going to buy/ thus play it and find out the incredibly expensive way ,Angry Joe was right.

For me it all comes down to playing. Cuz i got this new rig, and it can handle anything at ultra-high settings, and for a long period of time i just wanna hang with the cool kids again. This game feels very good, and i wanted to be in this wave of gamers . Who knows what next year will bring, one things for sure wont be able to hold out ultra settings anymore.
Reason why i was looking at Destiny 2 / Battlefront 2 to take on . Destiny 2 is not 2 ... it's just an update (to be loved by the fans of the first game), and this one... will see. In 2 days comes the release, max by next week we will have full reviews. If EA comes around nicely , which i seriously doubt , maybe i will pay the proverbial piper.

BTW: a tad off topic. OMG! CoD WW2 is so good. Usually i storm the "what are you playing" section with screenshots... failed to do so yet. Finished the full campaign, zombies is good, but the multiplayer is a dream. I have grown tired of Black Ops 3 and the unplayable multiplayer death-matches. This is truly refreshing. To bad it will never get custom zombies map. There will be dlc's , so far all you get is 2 maps. Only 1 actually playable. And man, oh man.... is it good/ is it ever so different. Such a refresh. Such a good game.

Processor Intel 13700K
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
not really, interplay took star trek games down with them. EA taking down star wars would be par for the course.
You've quoted my post here, but I see Vario's post when I click reply.

Anyway, if somehow you WERE responding to me, since that post of Vario's came after yours, all I can say is it seems you didn't understand what I meant by the dark side and irony. Interplay and star trek has zero to do with such phrasing.

Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
You've quoted my post here, but I see Vario's post when I click reply.

Anyway, if somehow you WERE responding to me, since that post of Vario's came after yours, all I can say is it seems you didn't understand what I meant by the dark side and irony. Interplay and star trek has zero to do with such phrasing.
your post said:

my response was:

perhaps your next response was from the other end of a bottle...idk.

interplay may not have been money hungry jerks, complete opposite was the problem there. It didn't matter, down she went like the titanic and now money hungry publishers are all you can get for whatever remnants of Trek gaming that still exist.

It didn't matter that Activision might just have made more games for Trek than Interplay. When Interplay was around we got close to 5 Trek games per year. After their demise? 5 in a 10 year span.

So EA milking Star Wars for all its worth is as I said, par for the course. After all its not like we have history of Sci-Fi favorites being treated with respect in the gaming world.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
So, ignoring the micro-transaction talk and the juvenile vitriol of the internet. As a complete Star Wars nerd, I love this game so far. I'm having no problems killing people with "star cards" that were paid for. 80% of the problem with this game is Reddit. :)

Processor Intel 13700K
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
your post said:

my response was:
not really, interplay took star trek games down with them. EA taking down star wars would be par for the course..
Yeah I can read dude, and it still doesn't make sense that you equate interplay and star trek with a "dark side" play on words. Do you not even know dark side is a phrase from star wars canon, not star trek? You're generalizing dark side as if I meant ALL publishers.

Even sillier you assume I must be drunk to see your response as odd. I don't drink, period, and am even put off by people that brag about gaming and chatting while drunk. If anyone's behaving oddly, it's you, but you don't see me throwing silly insulting assumptions around saying you must be drunk.

Processor Ryzen 5 3600 PRO
Motherboard AsRock B450 Pro4
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34 /w Noctua NF-P12
Memory Silicon Power XPower Zenith 2x8GB @1600 MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB / Crucial MX 500 1TB
Display(s) Dell P2419H
Case Fractal Design Pop Air /w 3x Arctic P12 PWM
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z + Edifier R1000T4
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 650W
Mouse Microsoft Intelimouse Pro
Keyboard IBM KB-8926
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Turns on on the first try! Usually.
So, ignoring the micro-transaction talk and the juvenile vitriol of the internet. As a complete Star Wars nerd, I love this game so far. I'm having no problems killing people with "star cards" that were paid for. 80% of the problem with this game is Reddit. :)
I can't comment on the quality of the game but I definitely can comment on the microtransaction part. People are not angry at the base game, they are angry (myself included) at the fact that you are given timed paywalls that have no reason to be in a full priced, $60 game.
If it were cosmetics, no big deal, still annoying but livable with, but making players "earn" playable characters (around 40 hours, bit more bit less) is just low.You, me and moles in the ground know that a good portion of players will open their wallets for that. That kind of stuff was standard practice in free to play games but this is just disgusting, double dipping and cashing in on those easy enough too get sucked in. I will definitely not be buying anything from EA in a long time, supporting them only gives them green lights to go do this again.

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Everyone has commented on the microtransaction part. We all know what it's about. I don't care what people pay for, really. I bought the game because I'm a Star Wars fan. I pretty much ignore the rest.

System Name TheReactor / HTPC
Processor AMD 7800x3d 5050Mhz / Intel 10700kf (5.1ghz All Core)
Motherboard ASrock x670e Taichi / ROG Strix z490-e gaming
Cooling HeatKiller VI CPU/GPU Block -2xBlackIce GTX 360 Radiators - Swiftech MCP655 Pump
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz DDR5 / 32GB G.Skill 3400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3090ti / Nvidia 2080ti
Storage Crucial T700 2TB Gen 5 / Samsung Evo 2Tb
Display(s) Acer Predator xb271hu - 2560x1440 @144hz
Case Corsiar 550
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Antec Quattro 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair Gaming k70
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
I just refuse to support this type of business model. Full price game + Micro transactions that aren't cosmetic is BS. Also the fact the entire way to "level" is based off loot crate randomness is a total fail in my book. I really hope people will vote with their wallet and force developers to adjust their shady BS gambling for kids business model.

Everyone has commented on the microtransaction part. We all know what it's about. I don't care what people pay for, really. I bought the game because I'm a Star Wars fan. I pretty much ignore the rest.

Then you are part of the problem..you are literally rewarding them for this type of practice..regardless if you don't care what people spend money on that is totally not the point. We gamers need to draw a line in the sand and say that is just to far...even if you love the franchise and it hurts you not to play it. Don't support this BS! Because you give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I wish people would stop paying taxes into endless wars. I still pay them anyways and have a lot harder time doing that than buying a video game. It's way beyond video games. Money is king. Sad but true.

Processor Ryzen 5 3600 PRO
Motherboard AsRock B450 Pro4
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34 /w Noctua NF-P12
Memory Silicon Power XPower Zenith 2x8GB @1600 MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB / Crucial MX 500 1TB
Display(s) Dell P2419H
Case Fractal Design Pop Air /w 3x Arctic P12 PWM
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z + Edifier R1000T4
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 650W
Mouse Microsoft Intelimouse Pro
Keyboard IBM KB-8926
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Turns on on the first try! Usually.
Look, you do what you want to do, I'm not gonna tell others what to do. Just pointing out, maybe the game itself would get the praise it deserves (IF it's good) if EA didn't shit the bed with their greedy shenanigans. For that reason alone the game deserves to fail IMO, and then, hopefully Disney, by protecting the quality somehow finds a different studio to develop its games, but that's wishful thinking.

System Name TheReactor / HTPC
Processor AMD 7800x3d 5050Mhz / Intel 10700kf (5.1ghz All Core)
Motherboard ASrock x670e Taichi / ROG Strix z490-e gaming
Cooling HeatKiller VI CPU/GPU Block -2xBlackIce GTX 360 Radiators - Swiftech MCP655 Pump
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz DDR5 / 32GB G.Skill 3400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3090ti / Nvidia 2080ti
Storage Crucial T700 2TB Gen 5 / Samsung Evo 2Tb
Display(s) Acer Predator xb271hu - 2560x1440 @144hz
Case Corsiar 550
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Antec Quattro 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair Gaming k70
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
I wish people would stop paying taxes into endless wars. I still pay them anyways and have a lot harder time doing that than buying a video game. It's way beyond video games. Money is king. Sad but true.
Yeah because taxes and military spending are a direct correlation to Micro transactions in a game. LOL.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I'm still waiting on my refund for the last one.

Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Yeah I can read dude, and it still doesn't make sense that you equate interplay and star trek with a "dark side" play on words. Do you not even know dark side is a phrase from star wars canon, not star trek? You're generalizing dark side as if I meant ALL publishers.

Even sillier you assume I must be drunk to see your response as odd. I don't drink, period, and am even put off by people that brag about gaming and chatting while drunk. If anyone's behaving oddly, it's you, but you don't see me throwing silly insulting assumptions around saying you must be drunk.
you thought my initial reply was to a post that was done 8 minutes after mine dude. You are behaving oddly. You're also claiming ownership over the meaning of dark side. You are behaving oddly. My last post was well spelled out and yet you went off on another tangent. You are behaving oddly.

Look if I just need to add you to ignore, let me know. I'm no longer interested in trying to explain myself.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Not rewarding EA for shoddy, exploitive and anti-consumer behaviour.

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Yeah because taxes and military spending are a direct correlation to Micro transactions in a game. LOL.
No, you're right, just trying to provide perspective. :)