• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

STEIGER DYNAMICS launches LEET III HTPC Chassis

STEIGER DYNAMICS just released the third iteration of its critically acclaimed LEET HTPC case. Except for a few subtle but elegant changes in design, LEET III Chassis shares the same one-piece, hand-brushed, full-aluminium shell that made its predecessors so iconic. Accompanied by the 7" front LED display that features our own LEET Monitor app, and full open-loop liquid cooling support, LEET III Chassis redefines the term "Luxury Living Room PC enclosure".

LEET III Chassis is available in the colors Space Black and Royale Silver. Measuring 17.1 in x 8.7 in x 15.4 in (43.5 cm x 22.1 cm x 39 cm (WxHxD), 37.4 L volume), the 3rd iteration of the LEET Chassis boasts an optimized interior layout for improved airflow and increased GPU waterblock compatibility up to GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition and EVGA FTW3 cards. The 240 mm side air intake/exhaust has been redesigned with a minimum resistance mesh, increasing airflow and cooling efficiency. With the capability to handle the latest NVIDIA 30-series graphics cards, as well as the latest Intel 12th Gen and AMD Ryzen 5000-series CPUs, the LEET III Chassis has more flexibility, quality, and potential than ever before.

The LEET chassis is compatible with motherboards up to the E-ATX form factor, holds 3x 2.5" drives, a 5.25" Blu-ray drive, as well as 4x vibration-isolated 3.5" HDDs, cooled by an inaudible 92 mm fan. The front panel includes dual USB 3.0/3.1 connectors, an SDHC card reader, and front HD audio connectors. LEET III Chassis is shipped with all required accessories like custom radiator/fan screws, custom silicone fan decoupler gaskets, and custom SATA data cables.

Availability & Pricing

The the LEET III Chassis is now available to order from STEIGER DYNAMICS for 1199 USD.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
Are you serious? $1,200 for a box?

System Name Personal Gaming Rig
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Carbon
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 ICHILL FROSTBITE ULTRA
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Display(s) Samsung G8 OLED
Case Silverstone FT04
If I need similar formfactor I would pick a silverstone........

Nice to see the OrigenAE S21T still going strong after 15 years, that was a special case :)

I haven't seen a HTPC case in ages. My GD09 case is still going strong after all these years for my driving simulator/Hi-Fi setup.

I guess this is the ultimate case for an audiophile who is going to be putting an "audiophile-grade" SSD in it with their Z690 Asus ProArt Creator board and hooking up to their $2500 "audiophile-grade“ ethernet switch using Siltech cabling.

$1200 is pocket change towards the avid audiophile who has cash to burn.