• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

T-Balancer - Speedfan - ATITool

mdearth

I started a similar thread about this a while back but new capabilites are now available so I started a new thread.
Old Thread Link

mCubed T-Balancer is a software configured fan controller that has its own temp sensors and is capable of reading MBM or Speedfan temps.

MBM wont work for my Asus P5AD2

Speedfan sucsessfully reads my MB temps and sends them to the T-Balancer
Speedfan does not read my ATI x850 temps at this time
ATITool sucsessfully reads my ATI x850 temps

How can I get x850 temps from ATITool into Speedfan?

Kougar

Good question! I was poking at that myself but had no luck...

I've noticed ATI-Tool lets you send the sensor information to other sensors, but so far nothing I've tried with ATI-Tool was able to be detected by Speedfan.

I had a similar problem with MBM, it went nuts with a Sony Vaio mainboard I picked up off ebay, had to remove it and reboot to fix the system again.

mdearth

Speedfan should be capable a reading video card temps by itself; but it does not work for my x850xt. I’ve opened this ticket on Speedfan bug report.
http://www.bugtrack.almico.com/view.php?id=386
In the interim, it would be very helpful if somebody could explain how to send ATITool temps to Speedfan.

Kougar

The last time I got into that, the developer of Speedfan was unable to get the info he needed from ATI and/or the various ATI card distributors themselves, and was therefore unable to read temps and fan speeds off of some to most ATI based cards. I believe his program works fine with most nvidia based cards though.