• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Team Group Announces the GO Card for Adventure Cameras

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Team Group, the world's leading memory brand, today announced the release of Go Card, a memory card made especially for action cameras. Team Group is continuously dedicated to satisfying our customers' needs in every respect. And now, to meet the huge demand for memory cards brought about by smart mobile devices, and consumers' requirements for speed and versatile usages, Team Group released Go Card, a memory card that has great versatility, excellent transfer performance and UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) compliant. Go Card is able to satisfy sports lovers by capturing and preserving all wonderful memories, while expanding the memory capacity of the action camera swiftly and easily.

Team Group's latest released GO Card is not only fast, high performance and rated UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3), it is also the best companion for action camera users. With the performance Full HD and 4K high quality video needed, users are able to capture in 4K ultra high quality or 240 frames per second. The read speed of GO Card is up to 90MB/s, and the write speed is up to 45 MB/s. When using GO Card, you can immediately enjoy the smooth recording and video playback experience, freely capture wonderful moments in life.

For consumers who love extreme sports to record those wonderful moments, Go Card is built for use and last in extreme environments. It offers 4 trustworthy protections: water proof, dust proof, x-ray proof and cold resistant. The memory card will still remain undamaged and offers long lasting storage performance even if the device is broken. So users' precious memories can be completely preserved without any loss. GO Card has also been tested for compatibility with each action camera on the market. Therefore, consumers can relax and fully enjoy the fun of sports, capturing photos and videos. Using SD adapter and USB 3.0 high speed reader allows for more versatility and better transfer performance.

Go Card is adopting new printing technology to fully carry out the concept of "memory last forever". During the manufacturing process, not only the color inkjet heat transfer printing is screen free, but we are also using eco-friendly inks to protect our environment. With the new printing technology, the colors printed on the memory card can stay as vivid as ever, just like the memory stored inside.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Tiger1-Workstation
Processor Intel XEON E3-1275V2 / E3-1230V3
Motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 / AsRock H87 Performance
Cooling Corsair H80i Watercooling
Memory 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 780 Ti
Storage 2TB SSD(4X OCZ vertex 4 256GB LSI RAID0 + Crucial M550 1TB)
Display(s) 2x Dell U3011 30" IPS
Case Silverstone Raven 03
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX--> Xonar Essence One --> SPL Auditor -->Hivi X6
Power Supply Corsair AX860i Platinum
Software Windows 8.1 Enterprise
90/45? in 2017 REALLY???? if this came out like 4 years ago when I bought it for my gopro 3 maybe it would be news worthy.