• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Team17 Launches Batora: Lost Haven

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Team17 and Stormind Games have today launched isometric action-RPG, Batora: Lost Haven, available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S consoles, Xbox One, and on Steam. Batora: Lost Haven combines a hybrid of hack 'n' slash combat and twin-stick shooting with intricate puzzle solving and a branching narrative with multiple endings, and follows the adventures of Avril, humanity's last hope after the destruction of Earth by a cataclysmic event. As Avril travels across the galaxy, she will harness the dual powers of Sun and Moon - mystical entities and protectors of the planet - in a desperate bid to undo its annihilation and restore her lost haven.

Batora: Lost Haven is available now at the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store for £19.99/24.99 USD/€24.99, and will be available to purchase on Steam at the same price. For a limited time, the game will also benefit from a 20% launch discount across all available platforms.

Batora: Lost Haven Key Features
  • Action-packed interplanetary adventure: Join a fantastical journey across the universe to explore alien worlds, meet a variety of unique beings, and uncover the secrets of the galaxy
  • Unique polarity switching mechanic: Harness the dual powers of Sun and Moon to overcome rewarding environmental challenges and vanquish deadly enemies
  • Branching story with multiple endings: Your choices decide the fate of the universe and those who inhabit it. Consider your actions and forge your path in an epic, interplanetary tale from a Writers' Guild award winner
  • Fast-paced, multi-layered combat: Leverage the power of mind and body in frenetic battles against fantastical creatures and unearthly foes
  • Intricate puzzle solving: Put your mind and body to the test to solve otherworldly challenges
  • Retro sci-fi art style: Explore colourful and diverse alien landscapes with hand-painted visuals inspired by 1950s retro science fiction

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name Desktop
Processor AMD Ryzen 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix B450-I
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock TF 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800
Storage 480GB MyDigitalSSD NVME
Display(s) AOC CU34G2X
Power Supply 850w
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Steelseries Apex 5
Batora: Lost Haven is available now at the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store for £19.99/24.99 USD/€24.99, and will be available to purchase on Steam at the same price.
What a weird way to say it's available on Steam with nothing else changed.

Batora: Lost Haven is available now at the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, and Steam for £19.99/24.99 USD/€24.99.

Was that so hard? PR people must be paid by the word.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Already had this game on my wish list. lol it does look decent

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
As a PoE player, I've seen a couple of PoE streamers playtest the beta for this and it looks promising.
More meat than Torchlight, better co-op than PoE, easier to learn too.

Scrap that, I'm thinking of Lost Epoch which is still in beta.

Last edited: