• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TerraMaster F5-422 5-bay NAS

The TerraMaster F5-422 is a 5-bay NAS featuring one 10 GbE and two Gigabit ports. It achieves good throughput in multi-client scenarios, but IOPS performance could be better. It still is a solid, affordable choice for users who do not need the software packages other NAS vendors provide.

Show full review

Great review, although it seems like it has too many oversights to make it worthwhile. Also I have no idea why Coolermaster haven't sued for that logo rip off!

True, the logo is identical to CM's. This is the first thing I noticed, the moment I saw it.

System Name R2V2 *In Progress
Processor Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard Asrock X570 Taichi
Cooling W2A... water to air
Memory G.Skill Trident Z3466 B-die
Video Card(s) Radeon VII repaired and resurrected
Storage Adata and Samsung NVME
Display(s) Samsung LCD
Case Some ThermalTake
Audio Device(s) Asus Strix RAID DLX upgraded op amps
Power Supply Seasonic Prime something or other
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
No EX-FAT support makes me sad.

Processor 9600k
Motherboard MSI Z390I Gaming EDGE AC
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Memory 32GB of G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Storage 2x Intel 660p 1TB
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Audio Device(s) Topping MX3
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
Keyboard HAVIT KB487L / AKKO 3098 / Logitech G19
VR HMD HTC Vive
Benchmark Scores What's a "benchmark"?
Also I have no idea why Coolermaster haven't sued for that logo rip off!

How would you go about suing a Chinese company, especially when you're a Taiwanese company? China hates Taiwan (which is the "rebellious province", after all) and will happily allow anything that weakens their economy. Plus, suing a chinese company is close to impossible as it is, they built half of their economy on ignoring IP protection.

How would you go about suing a Chinese company, especially when you're a Taiwanese company? China hates Taiwan (which is the "rebellious province", after all) and will happily allow anything that weakens their economy. Plus, suing a chinese company is close to impossible as it is, they built half of their economy on ignoring IP protection.

Alright mate...