• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Mass Effect 3 Thread

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
meh beat the game not impressed,

gameplay 8 / 10
story 8 /10
Replayability 1 / 10
Ending 2 / 10
Prothean DLC 9 /10 hes a badass everyone knows this

Gameplay, itself was fun fantastic even, story up to the last 15 mins was pretty damn awesome, those last 15mins killed Mass Effect for me,

for those wondering giant spoiler warning about the shitty endings lol
you will notice no matter what ending you pick the mass effect relays explode, when they explode they destroy the entire cluster its based in, this is according to information presented in Mass Effect 2 DLC Arrival where you destroy a relay to delay the invasion, this destruction destroys the star system its based in, this means no matter what ending you pick Earth, Palaven, etc would have been destroyed along with Sur'kesh, Krogan DMZ etc etc, giant plot hole right there, in the end all choices you made in Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 are negated they mean nothing at all, best ending requires 5000+ Effective military strength, which requires Online play, even then its Shepard taking 1 breath thats it, doesnt matter because oh yea all mass relays got blown up remember? The only difference between any of the endings is the COLOR of the explosion yes thats right the COLOR thats it roflmao, regardless every other aspect of the game was fantastic.
an example for those that dislike reading my posts

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X12 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei RAW
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Btw, nobody said there wasn't going to be a Mass Effect 4. Mass Effect 3 is just the end of Shepards story. ;) There will be more Mass Effect I have no doubt.
Bioware said back when they released ME that it was going to be a trilogy. Bioware/EA could have changed their minds though. EA will always want to mine a profitable resource regardless if it should be buried or not.

System Name The SwagMachine / The Sister
Processor Core i5 3570K @5.2ghz 1.3V/ 1100T
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V / ASUS M5A99X EVO
Cooling Phanteks PH TC14PE / Corsair H40
Memory M379B5273DH0-YK0 2X4GB + PVI316G213C1QK 2X4GB / 2x4GB Patriot 2133
Video Card(s) PNY 780Ti /Windforce 7950
Storage 2xSamsung 840 EVO 250gb+WD10EZEX + WD30EZRX/ 1x WD1500 Black
Display(s) AOC Q2963PM+Acer S200HL / Acer S200L+ LG 22LD350
Case Fractal Define R4 / NZXT Trinity
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DG / Asus Xonar DG
Power Supply Seasonic 750X / ROSEWILL RG630-S12 630W R
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma / Roccat Kone+
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow 2013 Stealth / Roccat Isku
Software Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores one time I scored a 3 on 3dmark 11

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
the only way another ME game happens
is if it takes place during the same timeline as Mass Effect Trilogy aka a nearly 4 year in game span OR a prequel something based on the first contact war maybe etc, after all bye bye mass relays means its gonna be 100s if not 1000s of years till galactic civilizations recover and have the ability to travel to each other regularly if they survived at all again boom mass effect relay explosions.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Heh, that might happen if you didn't complete the Shadowbroker DLC in ME2.

The thing that irks me the most is that on my entire play through, I only had one biotic (Liara). I always had to take her with me for her singularity. I wish they went back to ME's character development system where you choose what powers everyone has based on 3 basic categories.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
I wish i could equip them with armors.... so they dont look all the same, i miss that from ME1 the full customization was fantastic,

anyone else notice upgrading weapons in ME3 is worthless? damage etc doesnt increase at all, weight doesnt drop blah blah blah,

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Best ending for Mass Effect 3:

After a large explosion, the game cuts away to Columbo. Telling the story to a sickly Fred Savage in bed, finishes with the words "The End" and closes the book.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
beat it, hated the endings, and thats that, its not a bad game but the endings are really really poor to me, first time through I had two choices, which were both bad endings(to me they were bad) with over 4000 fleet.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
you need 5000+ Effective Military Strength for the best ending,

also find it hilarious started a new game+ and my paragon / renegade / reputation bar dosent move, because i was 75% paragon and 25% renegade i couldnt choose the paragon option, new game + beat it a second time also couldnt choice Paragon ending either, pretty BS honestly, with DLC info being leaked with further appearance and weapon packs etc coming Im not that impressed. most content is on the disk from the looks regardless.

eitherway doesnt matter i bet a DLC pack with different endings arrives later on. much like Fallout 3 etc

So, what happened at Bioware?

They introduce a galaxy that is living. Interesting races, unique story lines, and a reasonable quotient of disbelief. The second game makes two steps forward, three right, and stumbles four back. The atmosphere turned "gritty" (code for we're out of ideas), livened only by the occasional glimpses of good story and character in NPCs. It was a good game, but didn't improve everywhere.

Now they give us this crap. The best ending is
a huge cock tease that Shepherd lived, which is only begging for another installment.

I can take the depressing endings, the happy endings, and even the WTF endings. What I can't take is EA forcing Bioware to leave openings for a fourth game. A trilogy, as Bioware stated this would be back when ME was an Xbox exclusive, needs to tie everything up. This game left huge plot threads from 2 dangling, had enough ambiguity to create fan rage that is rarely seen without being from 13 year olds who just learned to swear, and doesn't fulfill the basic tenants of good writing. All of these complaints are from the last 15 minutes of the game, so your mileage may vary.

On top of this travesty, EA tries to stick it to our wallets one last time. Day 1 DLC, continuing the controversy about what can be locked onto a disc before it is no longer viably termed DLC, and forcing those who want a rich single player game to suddenly have a tacked on multi player experience crucial to the single player all make this game a failure in my book. Even if they release a fixed ending that isn't so unfulfilling, my money is that EA will want $10 for it. That insult is why I try all EA games before I buy. $60 for a great game is a worthy price, but $60 for rote lather and repeat crap is why EA is garnering so much hate from people. At least they have the NFL license to fall back on [sic].

To sum up my thoughts I need you to imagine something with me. You have a nice ice cream sundae set in front of you. You eat the cherry, take spoon full after spoon full of tasty ice cream. This is good! Then all of a sudden you get a funny taste in your mouth. You look down, and there's a coating of human feces on the bottom of the bowl. That tasty sundae is ruined, and you'll be wary of every subsequent sundae you get at that restaurant. Thanks EA, for making my Bioware sundae taste like crap at what should have been a moment of triumph.

Seemed a lot like Deus Ex infact totally ripped it off more like. None of the endings really made sense and where all pretty much cut and paste jobs. Some plot holes, contradictions and nothing was tied up. All the endings are really the same thing in principle, same shit happens with a different colour.
LOL at the total bullshit ending where Shepard is under rubble suggesting he was in London the whole time.

Who and what is the kid/crucible AI? Where did it come from? How can synthetics theoretically end up killing everything when that is contradicted. How can the kid/catalyst AI be so sure that synthetics would end up destroying all organics?

Only option is apparently the cycle but then you are given multiple options? DUMB.

I dont really give a shit about Shepard dying to save the Galaxy but i just dont understand most of it. Needed more closure and answers rather than just everything you did makes no sense or was worth doing at all because any ending is the same in principle. None of the choices you make matter.

Those SLOW MO walking bits got annoying, ESPECIALLY at the ending. On the last mission i too was getting random AI bugs with my squadmates.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
I just saw the ending and it made perfect sense to me.
The "child" is basically an ancient AI (interface for one at least) that doesn't want to be threatened and the only way for it to ensure its security is not allow any species (organic nor inorganic) to become powerful enough to threaten it. So it slaughtered everyone that poses a threat every 50,000 years, learning from them as it goes in order to further guarentee their continued survival.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is why the AI would allow anyone to destroy it. It's obvious from your options talking to the Illusive Man that there is no choice to save the Repears and let the cycle continue. The AI may know that its doomed so it puts the options on the table of how to end it.

Virtually all games have a teaser for a sequel at the end but that doesn't mean it's coming. Hell, it could just be a "happy-feely" thing so people don't feel sad Shepherd is dead. No matter which choice you choose, the Reapers are gone so where's the antagonist? I think that's the end of Mass Effect. They'll move on to another project.

Those SLOW MO walking bits got annoying, ESPECIALLY at the ending. On the last mission i too was getting random AI bugs with my squadmates.
Agreed. Those nighmares, even having seen the end of the game, still seem useless to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is ever really made clear.

The AI says the cycle was created to stop chaos, the chaos that synthetics might one day wipe out organics if organics where ever left unchecked.

If it was just repeating the cycle to maintain its survival in my mind it would be easier to kill all the organics, rather than merely maintain a cycle.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
They need organics to build more Repears and maintain the ones they already got. It's no different than agriculture for humans. They let us multiply so they can feast.

If they wiped out all organics, they would eventual die off because they require DNA.

I believe the whole order/chaos BS is just the excuse the AI has for justifying its actions without exposing its real intent.

...listening to it again, the thing that doesn't make any sense at all is why the AI helps you. It failed by proving organics are superior to the synthetics which leads me to believe that the Reapers, and this AI, is in multiple galaxies. It has to get rid of the Repears and try something new because they're inadequate. If this were the case though, there shouldn't be an option to take control of the Repears.

Yeah, I'll just stick with the authors had some lapses of judgment in this finale. They should have just had you hit a button for "kill all Reapers" (since the plot dictated you can't side with Illusive Man) and get rid of the whole child/AI BS.

Edit: I just finished seeing all three main endings (symbiosis, control, and destroy). As I stated above, I think all that BS should have been removed and have a button just to destroy all Repears. This BS about that AI is unnecessary/poorly thought out and I guarentee you that most people are going to choose destroy anyway. So what's the point? It's like an after thought they tacked on at the last moment.

List here: http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/03/mass-effect-3-endings-guide/

There actually aren't that many major differences when it comes down to it. Shepherd can only be saved with a readiness rating in excess of 4000 though.
I'm seeing a lot of people commenting that ME3 multiplayer is horrendous. I think I'm going to break out the memory editor to set "readiness" to greater than 5000 on my next play.

Seemed a lot like Deus Ex infact totally ripped it off more like. None of the endings really made sense and where all pretty much cut and paste jobs. Some plot holes, contradictions and nothing was tied up. All the endings are really the same thing in principle, same shit happens with a different colour.
At first, I didn't agree with you. Now I do having seen the endings. Deus Ex at least lets you create a save before making the decision. Bioware/EA, of course, aren't so kind.

Yeah, I loved Mass Effect but everything else out of Bioware has been crap in my book. I don't get why people love them so much.

If there is a Mass Effect 4, it will likely be a prequel from before the Protheans that explains how the mass effect portals, and Repears came to be. Though I still think it is unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Grond
Processor Ryen 5 3600x PBO ~ 4.4GHz / fabric at 1900
Motherboard MSI b550 Tomahawk
Cooling XSPC Raystorm CPU w/ am4 mounting bracket+ 2 RX360 radiator + xspc Razor R9-290 w/ backplate
Memory 32gb Crucial Ballistix @ 3800
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290 w/ XSPC Razor full cover block and backplate
Storage WD SN850 1tb-OS, SN750 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb, WD blue hdd 4tb
Display(s) Samsung 23" 120hz 3d LCD w/ 3d glasses, using 'lightboost' trick
Case NZXT H630 white watercooling case
Audio Device(s) Onboard realtek ALC 1200+ Sennheiser HD 598
Power Supply XFX Pro 850 XXX semi-modular
Mouse Logitech G703 Wireless
Keyboard Steelseries 6 v2
Software Windows 10 Pro (Had some mystery error on Win7 and decided to go W10)
There will be more Mass Effect games. Some of the devs have talked about it, and EA sure as hell won't abandon such a profitable franchise.

EA and its investors call the shots, not Bioware. We're probably going to see a ME mmo or a dedicated FPS series.

You have enough people paying for the all DLC and all the cross-promotional merchandisning to ensure they ride this until the wheels fall off.

System Name The SwagMachine / The Sister
Processor Core i5 3570K @5.2ghz 1.3V/ 1100T
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V / ASUS M5A99X EVO
Cooling Phanteks PH TC14PE / Corsair H40
Memory M379B5273DH0-YK0 2X4GB + PVI316G213C1QK 2X4GB / 2x4GB Patriot 2133
Video Card(s) PNY 780Ti /Windforce 7950
Storage 2xSamsung 840 EVO 250gb+WD10EZEX + WD30EZRX/ 1x WD1500 Black
Display(s) AOC Q2963PM+Acer S200HL / Acer S200L+ LG 22LD350
Case Fractal Define R4 / NZXT Trinity
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DG / Asus Xonar DG
Power Supply Seasonic 750X / ROSEWILL RG630-S12 630W R
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma / Roccat Kone+
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow 2013 Stealth / Roccat Isku
Software Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores one time I scored a 3 on 3dmark 11

This explains a lot.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Guys!!! How much are you playing/day that you were able to finish the game already????? Really, no school, work, social life at all???!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Three days in a row non-stop. XD

It was an ME1 -> ME2 -> ME3 renegade save though so most people ended up dead shortening the length of the game.

I'm seeing a lot of people commenting that ME3 multiplayer is horrendous. I think I'm going to break out the memory editor to set "readiness" to greater than 5000 on my next play.
You can use a memory editor such as Cheat Engine or Artmoney. I use Artmoney.

1) Create a separate save incase everything goes FUBAR.

2) I recommend doing this while on the Normandy so you can go back to the readiness console to get exact values. You will need at least one "war asset" in the galaxy map. The more the merrier because it will make editing values less risky.

3) Scan planets until you find one and note which group it belonged to. Mine was "Special Ops Team Zeta" which is 103rd Marine Division, Alliance. It is found in the Hades Gamma cluster, Plutus system, Nonuel planet.

4) Load the save you made prior to scanning the planet so that asset is still available, you know what the value of it was before (in my case 103rd Marine Division had 100 points), and the value after (Team Zeta is worth 20 so 120). Search for the value before collecting the asset. It will be a 4 byte integer. You'll get a ton of hits, don't worry (it was memory address 0x36xxxxxx for me both times but very doubtful it will remain that way for everyone).

5) Collect the asset and filter the new value (in my case, 120). You should get less than a dozen hits now. You can either play it risky and change each one to a unique value (e.g. 121, 122, 123, 124, and so on) or you can play it safe by finding another war asset that affects the same group (e.g. 103rd Marine Division) to further narrow down the list.

6) Once you have pinpointed the value and can verify it in the readiness console, add 10000 to it (assuming 50% readiness) to get your 5000 required to make the best endings available to you. You can reopen the readiness console to verify the change is successful.

7) When you are satisfied, save the game and reload it to verify the change is still in place.

8) Continue saving the Milky Way.

Last edited:
Bioware said back when they released ME that it was going to be a trilogy. Bioware/EA could have changed their minds though. EA will always want to mine a profitable resource regardless if it should be buried or not.

Perhaps one should look back at the comments from 2007: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/19/mass-effect-trilogy-aims-to-begin-and-end-on-xbox-360/.

For those that missed the wording:
While he could not comment on exclusivity, BioWare president and co-founder Dr. Greg Zeschuk has told Games Radar that the developer's goal is to have all three installments of the planned Mass Effect trilogy to appear on the Xbox 360.

So for those that missed it, the TRILOGY is over. The story lines should be wrapped up in a pretty little bow. This is not the case. Chalk it up to a new singular writer, EA pressure, or whatever you'd like. This does not make the narrative failure any more acceptable.

System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
My friend got shipped two copies and got billed for one so im down loading the game now. I have both ME1 and 2 looking forward to trying this one thou have seen bad reviews so im glad i dident buy it.

System Name A work in progress...
Processor RYZEN 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASUS X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling ID COOLING 360mm AIO
Memory 2x8GB OLOY WARHAWK PLATINUM DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080 V2 GAMING OC
Storage Crucial P3 Plus 2TB
Display(s) GIGABYTE G27QC A
Case TECWARE VXR
Audio Device(s) SMSL Q5 PRO / PIONEER SP-BS22-LR Speakers
Power Supply EVGA G6 850W GOLD
Keyboard TECWARE PHANTOM (BROWN SWITCHES/HYPERX PUDDING KEYCAPS)
Software Windows 11
I played and loved ME1 and ME2. Immediately after finishing the first two games I played them again and cranked up the difficulty, something I rarely do but the story was so enthralling I had to play again and try upping the ante. My ME3 experience was pretty much the same up to the last 10 minutes. Now I was not expecting some grand fairy tale ending but something that did not have me in WTF-mode for the last 2 days. As it became clear that the ending defied all logic that was built around the game and went totally against the theme of being able to shape your destiny with your choices, I was so incensed that I ended the process from task manager! It has been 2 days since I finished it and I have not been able to bring myself to launch the game again.

The more I think of this the more I feel this ending cannot be real. This ending creates so many holes that it just cannot be legit. There's no way that intelligent people who designed these games could so royally fu*k up. I'm trying to comfort myself with this I guess. But I would still be upset if this indeed is the case and there is DLC that "fixes" this ending. I feel insulted and cannot see myself purchasing DLC for ME3. Ah eff this, my head hurts. Serves me right though. I somewhat neglected my morning-sick wife for 2 days to play this thing.

So what do you guys think?

System Name FragBox
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 5.0GHz/1.45 volts
Motherboard Asus P8Z77 WS
Cooling Custom CPU loop
Memory Kingston 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Galaxy GTX 680/Zotac GTX 680 in SLi/EVGA GTX 650Ti
Storage 2 Vertex 3 120's, raid 0, 2 Seagate Momentus XT 500GB's in raid 0, 1 Hitatchi 2TB for backup
Display(s) 3 Acer S232HLX2 in nvidia surround
Case Corsair C70 White
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Software Win 7 x64 Pro
I played and loved ME1 and ME2. Immediately after finishing the first two games I played them again and cranked up the difficulty, something I rarely do but the story was so enthralling I had to play again and try upping the ante. My ME3 experience was pretty much the same up to the last 10 minutes. Now I was not expecting some grand fairy tale ending but something that did not have me in WTF-mode for the last 2 days. As it became clear that the ending defied all logic that was built around the game and went totally against the theme of being able to shape your destiny with your choices, I was so incensed that I ended the process from task manager! It has been 2 days since I finished it and I have not been able to bring myself to launch the game again.

The more I think of this the more I feel this ending cannot be real. This ending creates so many holes that it just cannot be legit. There's no way that intelligent people who designed these games could so royally fu*k up. I'm trying to comfort myself with this I guess. But I would still be upset if this indeed is the case and there is DLC that "fixes" this ending. I feel insulted and cannot see myself purchasing DLC for ME3. Ah eff this, my head hurts. Serves me right though. I somewhat neglected my morning-sick wife for 2 days to play this thing.

So what do you guys think?

I'm sure they'll put out some kind of DLC that'll have some kind of alternate ending to it.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
yup, just finished it myself - cant help but wonder what the eff they were thinking.

its seriously like they didnt have an ending so they gave us some very vague bullshit so they can DLC the ending in later.

System Name Vulcan
Processor i6 6600K
Motherboard GIGABYTE Z170X UD3
Cooling Thermaltake Frio Silent 14
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 1TB SSD
Display(s) QNIX 27 Inch 1440p
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Cooler Master V750
Software Win 10 64-bit
Haven't finished my first run yet. But I feel worn out by this game.

Maybe due to using an early run of ME2, with Mordin and Garrus dead, and some bad decisions made.

But it just seems they made this one much darker and it feels grueling to get through. A lot more of running around and wearing down of bosses instead the fun skirmishes of ME2.

Perhaps I will like it better with a better game save. The payoff would be a good ending, but from what I hear, that's not going to happen.

At this point I enjoy almost prefer the multiplayer. I get more feeling of camaraderie that I got from ME2.

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
Even if they release the complete ending as DLC, I wont buy it. :nutkick: Bioware