• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Official T.T. Core P7 Discussion and Build Progress Thread

System Name The Mutt
Processor intel Core i5 10th gen. - $230.00
Motherboard Gigabyte z-490 Vision D - $264.00 at posting
Cooling MX1 plus Water block, P32-D5 Pump/reservoir, 2x 480 CLD Rad w/ 4 Thermaltake quad fans.
Memory G Skill Trident Z Royal 64GB (2x32GB) - $209.00 at posting
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super - $229.00 at posting
Storage Silicon Power 1TB M-2 - 94$ as of posting
Display(s) Vizio 65" 3-D, Sharp Aquos 65" , Samsung 65 UHD"
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Audio Device(s) Onkyo 7.1 Receiver TX-NR - 609 Focusrite 2i2 - $159.00
Power Supply Thermaltake iRGB 1000w
Mouse Red Dragon M801 Sniper Pro - $45.99
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro - $19.00
Benchmark Scores alas, none....yet
There isn't a dedicated thread to this certainly out there but in my opinion fantastic (!) chassis!
Thanks to Morbius2021, I now have this case and intend to build it up. Would like to hear from
other owners of this chassis, maybe get ideas for work on it, and document my progress, from the 1st picture of the case only
and more as I add to it.

I realized why I don't like rectangle/cubed cases and prefer what I call a 'palette' chassis - which to me is a chassis where everything faces front.
so you don't need a bunch of angles to see it all, not to mention the left side has all the cables scrunched in and has no aesthetic value.

I consider my P5 and now P7 (!!!! so happy!!!) to be the perfect front facing cases and I'm going to do my best to make a really nice piece of visual art, and inside a computer that can really do it's job well.

I really hope to hear from T.T. Core P7 owners, and here is the 1st of I hope many future pictures upgrades with more parts.
0 T.T. Core P7 ready for assembly.png

Last edited: