• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The power of vitamin D

System Name My Classified System
Processor Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V
Cooling Koolance CPU-380I, XSPC RX360, XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir with Single Laing DDC
Memory G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133
Video Card(s) EVGA 04G-P4-3988-KR GeForce GTX 980 Classified with EK-FC980 GTX Classy Waterblock
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAKS 320GB
Display(s) Acer S220HQLAbd Black 21.5" 5ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor
Case NZXT SWITCH 810 Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD Audio
Power Supply Thermaltake - 850-Watt TR2 RX Power Supply
Mouse Black Microsoft Wheel Optical USB Mouse
Keyboard Black Microsoft USB Keyboard 2000
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
About a year before I visited the ER I tripped and fell in a grass area. I was sure that I had broken something. I eventually was sent to an orthopedic surgeon. I broke a bone in my upper left arm. Luckily the break was something called inline so I didn't need a cast or the doctor's surgery skills. I was put in a sling that kept my arm from moving for about 6 months.

My primary physician knew this when he got my appointment with an endocrinologist.

Some of my other symptoms were muscle aches in my legs and back. I don't have these problems when I take my capsules.

Before you would need to take the amount of vitamin D that I have to take you should have a doctor's prescription and follow up blood tests to assure that your vitamin D is acceptable or abnormal.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
I usually go for a walk for about 30-40mins a few days a week. It's pretty hot down here in VA, but i still go for walks, just take your time..

It's really good to have your heart rate up and get your blood circulating at least once a week if not more.

The_Ish

Processor Intel i7 2600K
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V Pro
Cooling Corsair H60
Memory 12GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 580 DirectCU II
Storage Corsair F120 SSD +9,5TB storage
Display(s) Dell U2410
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Software Win 7 x64
Benchmark Scores I only care about practical performance.
It depends on where you live.. In Northen Sweden the sun doesn't even rise for much of December.
Where I live, I get maybe 1-2hrs of proper daylight during the winter months. Not because it's not there, but rather having job that doesn't allow you to be outside. So when the clock strikes 4pm and it's time to go home. You get in your car and drive the 30min home only to get maybe an hour of daylight some days. It's not uncommon for people to get really down, and depressed here during the winter. I actually thought about it just yesterday. I think I'm gonna get some vitamin-D supplement added to my daily diet.