• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The State of Cryptocurrency

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
It's never stable. All the time changing.
Where to invest better?
If you think that crypto is some kind of an investment you must be crazy.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64

I mean, it could be treated as such. As a very high risk section of a portfolio. But certainly not one you expect to pan out and NEVER as a high percentace of your holdings.

If you want safe and stable growth look into bonds, or a certificate of deposit.

EDIT: What I spoke is truth. Why the downvotes?

Last edited:
System Name Gaming System / HTPC-Server
Processor i7 8700K (@4.8 Ghz All-Core) / R7 5900X
Motherboard Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming / MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling CM ML360 / CM ML240L
Memory 16Gb Hynix @3200 MHz / 16Gb Hynix @3000Mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac 3080 / Colorful 1060
Storage 750G MX300 + 2x500G NVMe / 40Tb Reds + 1Tb WD Blue NVMe
Display(s) LG 27GN800-B 27'' 2K 144Hz / Sony TV
Case Xigmatek Aquarius Plus / Corsair Air 240
Audio Device(s) On Board Realtek
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III Gold 750W / Andyson TX-700 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero / K400+
Keyboard Wooting Two / K400+
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R15 = 1542 3D Mark Timespy = 9758

It would have been a good investment 2-10 years ago. TBH I'm only holding crypto now as I'm kicking myself from my poor decisions before. I'd started mining bitcoin, back when you could get a 1 BTC a day from a 4850. I told myself that I'd just leave the computer on to mine them for a few months and save them for retirement on the very low chance that they'd increase. I went through a difficult period a few months after starting and ended up losing and selling what I'd mined and lost all interest in crypto. Big mistake. The second chance was back in late 2016 when I came across ETH, I was considering building some mining rigs to make a little profit every month and get back into the game, but I was saving for the deposit of an apartment, so I didn't want to risk it.

I'm in a better position financially now, though by no means rich. But, I can afford the electricity it uses and I paid for my harware with coins sold in the November pre-peaks. I know it is totally FOMO, but after missing the boat 2 times, I'd regret not doing saving them, if they went up. So at the end of the day, what I'm paying in electricity to mine is basically the cost to avoid future regrets.

I don't actually think that crypto will go much higher and we certainly won't see the gains we did in the 2017 period. I do think that some coins will find useful applications which is why I try to diversify what I mine. Sadly, for the past 6 months, while the amount of coins I've accumulated keeps raising, the $$$ value remains the same (ignoring the swings). The market seems to be in perpetual decline as people lose interest. I think that it's only a matter of time until adoption becomes more widespread and the value of some of the coins goes up. One thing I am happy for is that despite all the doom and gloom predictions, we have yet to see a dot-com like crash, with the exception of some shit-coins (man, I lost a bunch while focusing mining ZCL to get the BTCP airdrops!).

I mean, it could be treated as such. As a very high risk section of a portfolio. But certainly not one you expect to pan out and NEVER as a high percentace of your holdings.

If you want safe and stable growth look into bonds, or a certificate of deposit.

If you are in the states a ROTH IRA is a good investment, otherwise ETFs are pretty much the best thing for long term growth. That is unless you can afford to buy-to-rent decent property.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
i have been into crypto for nearly a year now.. i built a miner just for fun.. then i bought some coin..

i have seen my stash grow to near $20000 us dollars at the crypto peak and shrink back down to as low as $6000 us.. i have some eth litecoin neo cardano and btc..

the future is an unknown and whilst i am still mining (to hold) i stopped buying coin back in december 1017.. will it go up who knows but btc is still up over %100 from when i first started.. the long term trend is still up..

i did chase the prices up a little too far when buying but it did all look too good to miss.. when you see your stash going up by $2000 overnight its hard not to keep buying more.. he he

as for what to invest your money in.. some say the entire stock market is way over bought and due for a crash they say the same about the bond market the term "everything bubble" is being used meaning nothing is stable and its all due for a crash..

when or if the markets crash gold and silver will rocket in value some say the same about bitcoin.. some say the opposite..

its said the price of real gold bullion or coins is governed by the price of comex paper gold which is how gold is traded.. now for the interesting bit.. they also say that for every ounce of real gold there are 500 paper claims on it.. all it takes is for a buyer or buyers to demand delivery in bullion instead of a paper certificate in US dollars and the whole lot will be exposed for the fraud that it has become.. gold will become "unobtainium" overnight.. it wont have a price it will simply not be available at any price..

a few gold or silver coins might be good things to buy even though just like crypto the current prices are very low and have recently gone down a fair bit and dont look good..

trog

ps.. the way the comex paper gold thing works is this.. when a buyer demands physical gold they have to supply it.. when they dont have it they have to go on the market and buy it at whatever price they can get it.. if the claims that for every real ounce they have there are 500 paper claims on it is true one can see the problem..

with fiat money and the ability to create more of it at will as governments can we also have fiat gold with the ability to create more of it at will.. it would seem to me that given this ability massive fraud and abuse is built into the system.. the power to create at will to solve short term problems will in the end result in massive run away inflation.. its happen to others and it will happen to us.. it does seem inevitable..

Last edited:
System Name MSI GP76
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
It would have been a good investment 2-10 years ago. TBH I'm only holding crypto now as I'm kicking myself from my poor decisions before. I'd started mining bitcoin, back when you could get a 1 BTC a day from a 4850. I told myself that I'd just leave the computer on to mine them for a few months and save them for retirement on the very low chance that they'd increase. I went through a difficult period a few months after starting and ended up losing and selling what I'd mined and lost all interest in crypto. Big mistake. The second chance was back in late 2016 when I came across ETH, I was considering building some mining rigs to make a little profit every month and get back into the game, but I was saving for the deposit of an apartment, so I didn't want to risk it.

I'm in a better position financially now, though by no means rich. But, I can afford the electricity it uses and I paid for my harware with coins sold in the November pre-peaks. I know it is totally FOMO, but after missing the boat 2 times, I'd regret not doing saving them, if they went up. So at the end of the day, what I'm paying in electricity to mine is basically the cost to avoid future regrets.

I don't actually think that crypto will go much higher and we certainly won't see the gains we did in the 2017 period. I do think that some coins will find useful applications which is why I try to diversify what I mine. Sadly, for the past 6 months, while the amount of coins I've accumulated keeps raising, the $$$ value remains the same (ignoring the swings). The market seems to be in perpetual decline as people lose interest. I think that it's only a matter of time until adoption becomes more widespread and the value of some of the coins goes up. One thing I am happy for is that despite all the doom and gloom predictions, we have yet to see a dot-com like crash, with the exception of some shit-coins (man, I lost a bunch while focusing mining ZCL to get the BTCP airdrops!).

If you are in the states a ROTH IRA is a good investment, otherwise ETFs are pretty much the best thing for long term growth. That is unless you can afford to buy-to-rent decent property.
As an old analyst, I would never recommend yuppa suppa risks as investments. The things that you said are things that could of happened, and the people that held on to their BTC just got lucky that BTC prices increased the way they did.
I know how you feel, I started mining ETH when it was at around $25 and I sold all of my coins when I mined them instead of holding them. I could have had an extra $100k+ if only I held but I not care. I made some money and sold all my equipment back in Feb. I have 2 investment fourplex buildings so I'm doing good.

Software Windows 10 x64
As an old analyst, I would never recommend yuppa suppa risks as investments. The things that you said are things that could of happened, and the people that held on to their BTC just got lucky that BTC prices increased the way they did.
I know how you feel, I started mining ETH when it was at around $25 and I sold all of my coins when I mined them instead of holding them. I could have had an extra $100k+ if only I held but I not care. I made some money and sold all my equipment back in Feb. I have 2 investment fourplex buildings so I'm doing good.

The thing is, intellectually I know that, but still, missing out on a few hundred K to a million $ is still saddening and so I generally don't think about it. At the moment I have 1 mining rig drawing about 600 W from the wall so it's not like i'm investing all that heavily. I just made a plan to sell 1/2 until 2020 where I sell most of whatever is left.

System Name MSI GP76
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
The thing is, intellectually I know that, but still, missing out on a few hundred K to a million $ is still saddening and so I generally don't think about it. At the moment I have 1 mining rig drawing about 600 W from the wall so it's not like i'm investing all that heavily. I just made a plan to sell 1/2 until 2020 where I sell most of whatever is left.

I don't think about having an extra $100k+. I'm happy with what I have, I'm not happy with tenants calling me 2am to open their door.

System Name money pit..
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
my nicehash miners are showing about .68 dollars per day per 1070 card.. things are looking grim.. he he

trog

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
Yeah, I'm barely making over a buck with two 1070s. This is due to the poor price of BTC at the moment. I'm still piling more BTC into my little stash which may one day be worth something significant to me. It would be nice if profitability could go up so we could earn more, but I don't see that happening, so I instead hope for a future explosion in BTC prices...

What will be interesting though is what happens to the market when the new Nvidia cards come out. Lots of possibilities there.

Outback Bronze

Staff member
System Name Raptor Baked
Processor 14900k w.c.
Motherboard Z790 Hero
Cooling w.c.
Memory 32GB Hynix
Video Card(s) Zotac 4080 w.c.
Storage 2TB Kingston kc3k
Display(s) Gigabyte 34" Curved
Case Corsair 460X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PCIe5 850w
Mouse Asus
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win 11
Benchmark Scores Cool n Quiet.
This is due to the poor price of BTC at the moment

Im not sure that's how it works mate. Its more the ETH price.

My 3x1070 are doing daggerhash which is ETH which will convert to BTC. If the price of ETH was a lot better our return of BTC will be much higher.

Please quote me if I'm wrong : )

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
yes its more down to what nicehash mines and the price of eth.. bitcoin is holding up better than the other coins.. eth is the problem and the one that needs to go up..

nicehash pays out in bitcoin but it dosnt mine it.. if what it mines is sh-t the pay out is sh-t.. the price of bitcoin will effect the value of what you are holding but not the daily cash payout..

trog

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
It's definitely gone to shite slowly over the last few weeks, months maybe.. Since the big drop, it's not quite gone back up to anything special.. Still holding coins, but they are severally worth less than what they where before..

Thankfully, all I had invested with a mate is covered, I guess I can't be too peeved at that :)

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
Im not sure that's how it works mate. Its more the ETH price.

My 3x1070 are doing daggerhash which is ETH which will convert to BTC. If the price of ETH was a lot better our return of BTC will be much higher.

Please quote me if I'm wrong : )
Yes, but if the price of BTC doubled tomorrow, I would see $2.80/day rather than $1.40/day, barring other market fluctuations. It's not just ETH that nicehash mines, either. Sure if there was a big upswing in ETH price most nicehash miners would be mining it due to the automatic algorithm switching, but nicehash also mines a bunch of other coins. Of course, you're still right that if the ETH market improved, we would see a higher payout simply because ETH is worth more.

Those $/day figures though are arbitrary figures of the estimated payout if you were to cash out right now. That's why fluctuations in BTC prices affect that. You still get paid the same amount of BTC, but if BTC is worth more, you get more dollars out of it.

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Yes, but if the price of BTC doubled tomorrow, I would see $2.80/day rather than $1.40/day, barring other market fluctuations. It's not just ETH that nicehash mines, either. Sure if there was a big upswing in ETH price most nicehash miners would be mining it due to the automatic algorithm switching, but nicehash also mines a bunch of other coins. Of course, you're still right that if the ETH market improved, we would see a higher payout simply because ETH is worth more.

Those $/day figures though are arbitrary figures of the estimated payout if you were to cash out right now. That's why fluctuations in BTC prices affect that. You still get paid the same amount of BTC, but if BTC is worth more, you get more dollars out of it.

it dosnt work that way hat.. nicehash mines whatever it thinks is most profitable.. currently it seems to be eth.. lets say nicehash mines eth which currently isnt worth much.. the stuff (eth) what nicehash mines is then used to buy bitcoin which is what nicehash pays out in..

you are getting less bitcoin for the eth that nicehash is mining.. hence the low dollar pay out.. whilst bitcoin is around the same price.. the price of eth is dropping.. it was around $500 not long back its now around $300 this is why the nicehash payout is going down..

if the price of bitcoin doubled tomorrow and eth stayed the same the mined eth would simply buy half the amount of bitcoin.. what seems to be happening is the almost fixed link between bitcoin and the other coins seems to be breaking.. bitcoin is holding up while the other coins keep going down.. eth being a good example of this..

if the price of whatever it is that nicehash is mining doubles and bitcoin stays the same it would buy double the amount of bitcoin and the dollar payout would go up..

trog

ps.. over the last month bitcoin is up %1.5 percent not much change.. over the last month eth is down 25%.. this matches the nicehash dollar payout pretty well.. a 25% drop..

Last edited:

Durvelle27

Staff member
System Name Black Prometheus
Processor |AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard ASRock B550M Pro4|MSI X370 Gaming PLUS
Cooling Thermalright PA120 SE | AMD Stock Cooler
Memory G.Skill 64GB(2x32GB) 3200MHz | 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4
Video Card(s) |AMD R9 290
Storage Sandisk X300 512GB + WD Black 6TB+WD Black 6TB
Display(s) LG Nanocell85 49" 4K 120Hz + ACER AOPEN 34" 3440x1440 144Hz
Case DeepCool Matrexx 55 V3 w/ 6x120mm Intake + 3x120mm Exhaust
Audio Device(s) LG Dolby Atmos 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RMX850 Fully Modular| EVGA 750W G2
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
Software Windows 10 EDU x64
I miss the days when I could mine on a single 290 and it pay itself off. It’s just to difficult and costly to do so now. Wish I would have done it longer back than. Just cashed in my stash I had left from back in 2012 and now regretting it :banghead:

And I don’t think mining will ever be as profitable as it was back than

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
I miss the days when I could mine on a single 290 and it pay itself off. It’s just to difficult and costly to do so now. Wish I would have done it longer back than. Just cashed in my stash I had left from back in 2012 and now regretting it :banghead:

And I don’t think mining will ever be as profitable as it was back than

for me its not even covering the cost of electricity at the moment.. if it gets any worse stubborn though i am i will just have to switch the gpu miners off..

trog

System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
Software Windows 11 Professional x64 (Update 23H2)
with how steep the difficulty curve gets each day/week for all the crypto-coins, Bitcoin or alternate-coins, I don't think it's viable enough to make good money, let alone paying your already expensive electric bills.

Software Windows 10 x64
for me its not even covering the cost of electricity at the moment.. if it gets any worse stubborn though i am i will just have to switch the gpu miners off..

trog

I'm thinking of selling off what few cards I have mining and put some in alternate rigs. My daughter could do with a new desktop anyway. With the money I'd sell them for, I think I'd be able to get a 2nd 1080Ti that should keep my rig current through the next-gen of GPUs.

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
I'm thinking of selling off what few cards I have mining and put some in alternate rigs. My daughter could do with a new desktop anyway. With the money I'd sell them for, I think I'd be able to get a 2nd 1080Ti that should keep my rig current through the next-gen of GPUs.

that decision would come after switching the miners off.. he he

my sli 1070 desktop machine would stay as it just not run the mining software.. my eight 1070 card mining rig.. strip and sell the cards or hang on and hope things improve enough to switch it back on again.. .. :)

trog

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
my two 1070 card desktop machine is now showing 1.14 US dollars per day..

it seems that crypto is dying from the bottom up.. bitcoin at the top is holding up moderately well whilst the other alt coins are going down in value..

purely a guess this but people must be selling their altcoins and buying bitcoin.. i think it really is time to turn my gpu miners off... i will check from time to time to see if things change..

trog

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
It's looking like it's going to take a dive.. Certainly been doing that over the last few days.. What a pain this crypto is lol

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Wonder if has something to do with the Chinese Yuan in a spiral.

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P
Crypto coints crashing, good riddance. Less waste of energy to mine some useless stuff now