• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
Well i very doubt they go behind bars as our prison in the country is already quite packed,may aswell send them to clean up the mess they made. And yeah they don't care because our Legal system is way to soft,take them behind bars and what they do,sit and do nothing and tax payers pay for them to stay there.
Its not like they get a beat down or a warning hit,which is why i think Corporal punishment should be introduced,allow the police to break people who steal fingers or something. Allow teachers to cane damn children who don't give a fuck about there education at least they learn not to fuck about anymore so they don't get hit.
They need learn discipline which is severely lacking,maybe its due to school summer holidays now they got nothing to do,their parents which is kinda understandable if their in a tough situation but it doesn't give a reason to them to go do these things. But if they come from poor background because of the parents,but i would say blame the parents. I know i'm probably chatting crap now or i don't know what i am talking about,but this is all my opinion. If their parents too busy caring their own situation and not showing the same love and care towards their children they will act like wild animals as they have not learnt any discipline.

System Name Slick
Processor Intel i5 2467M
Motherboard Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook
Memory 8GB Corsair Value
Storage Crucial M4 7mm 256GB
Display(s) 13"
Software Windows 8 Pro x64
Well i very doubt they go behind bars as our prison in the country is already quite packed,may aswell send them to clean up the mess they made. And yeah they don't care because our Legal system is way to soft,take them behind bars and what they do,sit and do nothing and tax payers pay for them to stay there.
Its not like they get a beat down or a warning hit,which is why i think Corporal punishment should be introduced,allow the police to break people who steal fingers or something. Allow teachers to cane damn children who don't give a fuck about there education at least they learn not to fuck about anymore so they don't get hit.
They need learn discipline which is severely lacking,maybe its due to school summer holidays now they got nothing to do,their parents which is kinda understandable if their in a tough situation but it doesn't give a reason to them to go do these things. But if they come from poor background because of the parents,but i would say blame the parents. I know i'm probably chatting crap now or i don't know what i am talking about,but this is all my opinion. If their parents too busy caring their own situation and not showing the same love and care towards their children they will act like wild animals as they have not learnt any discipline.

Fully with you man. Being from a spanish background I used to get belted whenever I got up to mischief. Turned out a fine individual :laugh:

I generally dislike government meddling with people's own affairs, but yeah, I think something should be imposed on people to make sure they're a little more disciplined. Military service, summer camps.. whatever it takes.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit
Fully with you man. Being from a spanish background I used to get belted whenever I got up to mischief. Turned out a fine individual :laugh:

I generally dislike government meddling with people's own affairs, but yeah, I think something should be imposed on people to make sure they're a little more disciplined. Military service, summer camps.. whatever it takes.

^this

---the military that's a bit extreme

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
One of the teachers i know that used to teach me,got put into Military service and became a teacher during his time in it lol. He turned out to be one of the strictest teacher in the school but also one of the kindest,every student even chavs had respect for me and not want to fuck about when his there.
Sucks he left though so he can increase his hierarchy in position to become a head teacher or something.

And it seems a bit of hit does work,i used to get hit by those super old plastic sticks that Mcdonalds used to use to hold balloons if i ever did something "naughty" by my parents,my god have i learnt my lesson lol.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
One of the teachers i know that used to teach me,got put into Military service and became a teacher during his time in it lol. He turned out to be one of the strictest teacher in the school but also one of the kindest,every student even chavs had respect for me and not want to fuck about when his there.
Sucks he left though so he can increase his hierarchy in position to become a head teacher or something.

And it seems a bit of hit does work,i used to get hit by those super old plastic sticks that Mcdonalds used to use to hold balloons if i ever did something "naughty" by my parents,my god have i learnt my lesson lol.

As someone who is in the status of recently finishing some of their gcse's, I can tell you that's not a one off, they recently tried to fire one of the strictest teachers in my school due to budget cutbacks, we disagreed with this so much we ended up making the front page of some newspapers trying to get him to stay on.

Just remember as much as you hate chavs etc, us normal young people hate them more

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
As you guys are the newer generation than where i am looking at,you guys just make me want hate your generation a lot more than ever.
One thing for sure for school is that they shouldn't fire the best teachers that know how to control the damn fools,second of all corporal punishment should be brought back,because exclusions and expels do fuck all for them.
They stay at all home and be a waste man all their life,if they get caned in school though they will stop being a naughty boy/girl and stay in school and avoid getting caned next time and actually maybe learn something.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Ultimatly, for the majority of the "rioters", this is simply a response (as they see it) to difficult economic times in the country. Unemplyment (especially youth unemployment) is sky high, inflation is the highest it has been for 11 years, growth is practically non existent and beleive me, we will fall into a 2nd recession, that will make things even worse. Now to us "sane" people the reasons don't in any way justify the action/reaction, fact is i was doing some meetings with DHL last week in Stoke, this particular depot emplyed 398 warehouse workers, 2 of them only were English, all the others were eastern European, DHL said that they cannot get english workers to work hard for a minimum wage and yet many scream that they are taking our jobs?

As for Kieran's comment about Scottish police supporting the English and the unrest has not really spread to Scotland.... that might be (to re-enforce my views) because Scotland has the highest rate of employment in the UK.........

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Labour-Market/TrendEconomicActivity

Actually the worst Youth un-emplyment in England is in the West Midlands. Anyways, in my opinion, in part at least this whole affair is a demonstration against the Governments policies, yes they are jumping on a bandwagon, many of them probably won't even know what those policies really are but why should we be surprised? It has been widespread in Greece and Portugal, 2 of the hardest hit (or most mismanaged) economies and it happened here in the early 80's when again the governement of the day took a number of measures (mostly bad and failed) but that time it was even more widespread, most of you won't remember the Brixton and Toxteth riots..... is it a coincidence that the same party was in power? (although it sounds it, that was not a political statement as i don't vote). The difference there was when the riots took place the position then was (for England)......

1. Bank of England base rate: 6% (currently 0.5%)
2. Unemployment: 3.5 million (currently around 2.5 million)
3. Inflation: 14.73% at it's peak in 1980 (currently around 5.2%)
4. Mortgage prime rate (the thing that causesd the 1st recession to some degree and what affects mortgage rates as we know them) 20% 1980 peak (currently around 3.25%)

Now I don't think it's likely that we will get near any of those aweful states, my point being, mark my words, if these downturns do continue to happen, what do we think some of the people's reaction is going to be when unemplyment is even worse, inflation is double etc etc? Let's also remember that these riots are not just exclusively what we might call "yobs", we can see that from the arrests.

Lastly, as for the Army involvement, personally I am against it, If the police cannot handle civil unrest then we need to look at a more effective way of policing, if they can but they are shackled by either politicians or public opinion then perceptions need to change and politicians need to be retired.... you put a private soldier on the streets getting petrol bombed in what may be his own community, being paid about £16000 a year and compare that with what his counterparts in the police are earning..... it aint gonna happen. As for Water Cannons, the comments already made are valid, I spent a toal of 4 years in my career on the streets of Belfast and South Armagh and water cannons did help disperse large crowds and keep them at a distance but all that would happen here is that all the rioters would throw their stones and petrol bombs outside of shops, the pressure from the water cannons would smash the windows for the rioters and then easy pickings for looters. As for Rubber Bullets (they don't exist any more), we have Plastic Bullets now, improved and effective, Rubber Bullets did kill in Northern Ireland, about one in every 100 people they hit (most commonly hits to the head or chest hits where ribs were broken and pushed into vital organs), plastics are much safer, hurt like hell (and I mean really hurt) but they spread the wave of impact over a greater surface area where as rubber bullets were quite confined in that regard, but by their very nature are a medium ranged weapon, you shoot them too close and the risk of serious injury is dramatically increased, you fire at too long a range (anytjing over about 150m) and there is too much collateral damage to bystanders and property (windows again etc) so really at a guess 50 - 100m and that restricts police tactics to a certain degree, they would be effective and I think they would sort the problem out, but there may be some cost politically and publically and from what I see the Police would rather not take those risks.... simply because it's great for politicians to say that they have given the police those powers, they are not walking the streets weeks afterwards getting attacked because of that policy.

Apologies for boring you, just my thoughts, I will go back to sleep now. :cool:

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
No need i think you make good point Tatty the wise one,but yeah there is no need to bring the army involve it just make our country look worst. Can't even control our own people lol and needed bring in army. Well i think it end up like Egypt people would like sleep inside tank wheels or something.
Put them into military service make them suffer lol.

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz
Once the rioting is done with, the government really need to look into a different scheme for all aspects of education. It's an ever increasing difficult situation the government need to start cracking down on, but how d'you crack down on people who do not want to learn, feel as if they can't learn, what things for free and if they don't get them they get violent? Discovering and convincing people of their potential and then being able to push it towards something where it can be applied successfully doesn't really exist any-more.

Education is only tiny (but massively important factor) in preventing this from happening again.

Wait, what?

Bringing in the Army isn't the way to solve the rioters, the Police will manage. Honestly I think they should be a little bit more forceful, as in cracking shins in order to prevent these reckless ignoramuses from being able to run. If they can't run, they can't walk and if they can't walk they're not going anywhere with anything.

Or better yet, for those that refuse to better themselves, we have our own Battle Royale.

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Hence the reason why i say exclusions and expelling students during school time is pointless,they have nothing to lose if they get excluded,expelled,detentions. It would be just a time to "chill" and do nothing for them or increase their ego even more.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
As you guys are the newer generation than where i am looking at,you guys just make me want hate your generation a lot more than ever.

:laugh: you make it sound like i'm one of those rioters :laugh:

are these riots still going on?, i just went on BBC news and they're just showing david cameron rejecting every idea the MP's suggest :confused:

@Techtu: were there riots in the area, if so you can claim compensation from the government for the bike those idiots stole

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Well i wasn't saying you are one of the rioters but it just stereotypical reinstate how bad your generation is.
As for the riot,it seems to have stopped but that doesn't mean people will be able to relax while theirs images of damage visioned in people head. Specially that huge furniture store,there is no way the owners can compensate for the damage,neither would the government provide claims just because we are in huge debt as it is.
Cameron is just a moron,i can't wait until next elections and hope people learned not to vote for Conservatives again.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Well i wasn't saying you are one of the rioters but it just stereotypical reinstate how bad your generation is.
As for the riot,it seems to have stopped but that doesn't mean people will be able to relax while theirs images of damage visioned in people head. Specially that huge furniture store,there is no way the owners can compensate for the damage,neither would the government provide claims just because we are in huge debt as it is.
Cameron is just a moron,i can't wait until next elections and hope people learned not to vote for Conservatives again.

I'm not going to defend them, there are an unusually large number of bad people in my generation, but don't think we're all like that, most of us are infact normal people, that happen to spend a lot of time on the internet or reading manga:laugh:

on a compleatly different note, how do you track a parcel shipped by scan?

DrPepper

The Doctor is in the house
System Name Rusky
Processor Intel Core i7 D0 3.8Ghz
Motherboard Asus P6T
Cooling Thermaltake Dark Knight
Memory 12GB Patriot Viper's 1866mhz 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) GTX470 1280MB
Storage OCZ Summit 60GB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
Display(s) Sharp Aquos L32X20E 1920 x 1080
Case Silverstone Raven RV01
Power Supply Corsair 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 18064 http://img.techpowerup.org/090720/Capture002.jpg
I think we can all agree that they are a shower of bastards.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
For your question about tracking parcel,you should get a tracking number in your order history,you just copy it and paste it on dpd tracking bar bit or just click it and it take you to their website.

They are more like a waste of space.

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
How long you guys think my 400w will live?? I've had it for 2 years now and 3 or 4 months now.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
How long you guys think my 400w will live?? I've had it for 2 years now and 3 or 4 months now.

i give it another 5 to 7 years from now

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
i give it another 5 to 7 years from now

thats probably a good assumption given that the PSU is indeed made by Corsair and not some other shitty brand

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I don't know UK politics but I'm trying to learn. After all US politics have become so predictable I know what they are going to do before they do it.

Now let me ask this....is Nick Clegg as stupid as he sounds?

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
I don't know UK politics but I'm trying to learn. After all US politics have become so predictable I know what they are going to do before they do it.

Now let me ask this....is Nick Clegg as stupid as he sounds?

he's not stupid, he just lies to a degree that is extreme even for a politician

example:he said he wouldn't raise uni fee's, then he tripled them

it's things like that that should make you realize how much we all hate him now, he's almost as bad as cameron:mad:

EDIT:There's a song from a popular british TV program that sums up the situation

[yt]QA-fc2As2Js[/yt]

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
So I take it you guys Blair?

System Name Prodigy
Processor i5 2500K
Motherboard AsRock Z77e-ITX
Cooling Liquid
Memory 2x4GB Samsung LV
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 680
Storage OCZ M-SATA 120GB SSD/OCZ Petrol 120GB SSD/Intenso 240GB SSD/500GB Seagate HDD
Display(s) Samsung 32" HDTV
Case BitFenix Prodigy
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply OCZ Elite 500w
oh god no,he was further up america's arse than any other professional liar we have had running our country yet.
i think thatcher was the best for our country,she was militant!
ofcourse thats why she didnt last long.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
We all dislike Blair but we have noticed that everything was great until he was replaced by the incompetent fool that was Gordon brown.

System Name Prodigy
Processor i5 2500K
Motherboard AsRock Z77e-ITX
Cooling Liquid
Memory 2x4GB Samsung LV
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 680
Storage OCZ M-SATA 120GB SSD/OCZ Petrol 120GB SSD/Intenso 240GB SSD/500GB Seagate HDD
Display(s) Samsung 32" HDTV
Case BitFenix Prodigy
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply OCZ Elite 500w
Gordon brown done nothing but mess up my hard learnt routes through london,
him and red ken changed every bloody rat run so all we could do is get stuck in traffic.
They are a right royal pair of cocks!