• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration
if they think that endless pictures of my daughter pulling stupid faces will help homeland security they are more than welcome.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Update on the missing phone. UPS have confirmed via email that they have lost the phone. Now we have to wait up to 10 working days for their process to complete.....:banghead: which possibly takes us 28/12/16.... a full month after it was collected.

My kids fly off to Spain for Xmas next week which leaves my daughter with a borrowed phone and unable to make or receive calls.

I understand the process they have to go through but Im getting pretty fed up with my daughter venting her spleen at me every day when she gets home from school and theres no sign of her phone.

Come on UPS FFS.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
I now have my Asgardia ID number.

I'm going to suggest to my benign temporary leader that an orbiting love satellite be employed to beam down empathy for all.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
I now have my Asgardia ID number.

I'm going to suggest to my benign temporary leader that an orbiting love satellite be employed to beam down empathy for all.
:roll::roll::roll::roll::nutkick:You want more junk in orbit

Last edited:
System Name it needs a name?
Processor Xeon E3-1241 v3 @3.5GHz- standard clock
Motherboard Asus Z97A 3.1
Cooling Bequiet! Dark Rock 3 CPU cooler, 2 x 140mm intake and 1 x 120mm exhaust PWM fans in the case
Memory 16 GB Crucial DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Ballistix Sport 2 x 8 GB
Video Card(s) Palit 980ti Super Jetscream
Storage Sandisk X110 256GB SSD, Sandisk Ultra II 960GB SSD, 640GB WD Blue, 12TB Ultrastar
Display(s) Acer XB270HU
Case Lian Li PC 7H
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB interface
Power Supply Seasonic P660
Mouse cheapo logitech wireless
Keyboard some keyboard from the 90's
Software Win10pro 64bit
We keep a welcome in the hillsides of Wales.....:). We might not have Brains in our heads but theres plenty in our bellies.

When I went to Merthyr Tydfil the SA Gold was very good :)

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
SA

short for....Skull Attack

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Still no phone from Samsung and they cant or wont even connect me to the right dept. I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and was told that none were on duty. Ive been promised a call back several times, i was even told to go and make a cup of tea because it would be 20 minutes. When i rang back i was told that their policy was between 24-48 hours. I have now waited for over 48 hrs and still no phone call.

Very disappointing bearing in mind none of this is our fault, in total i have spent nearly 3 hours on various calls, emails and online chat trying to get an answer. Surely they can do better than this.

I explained my daughter is flying away for xmas and wouldnt be able to ring on xmas day. I then told them that she was crying. All this was 3 hours ago and i havent even had a confirmation email from the latest operative (should be INoperative) despite her promises.

It cant be too difficult for samsung to send a phone...whether it turns up before friday is another matter.

FFS Samsung pull your finger out.

EDIT.
just had a phonecall from Samsung "escalations" dept................laughable. My parting words to them were "you should rename your department "false expectations dept"

They are unlikely to do anything before the 27th december. TWATS

Last edited:

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
This has now passed from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Samsung promised me that the person dealing with my case would be emailing UPS for further info. I contacted UPS again and was given the name of the person at Samsung who has been emailed the info on the 12th....as far as UPS are concerned the case is closed. They have admitted losing the phone.

So
i rang samsung again only to be told that the fella is off sick.. even though i was told this morning that he would be corresponding with UPS today.

Again they refused to let me speak with a supervisor or manager.

Apart from the first chat i have left negative feedback for my 4 subsequent chats in the hope that someone there actually cares. I have been promised a call back within 24 hours.

TWATS

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
This has now passed from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Samsung promised me that the person dealing with my case would be emailing UPS for further info. I contacted UPS again and was given the name of the person at Samsung who has been emailed the info on the 12th....as far as UPS are concerned the case is closed. They have admitted losing the phone.

So
i rang samsung again only to be told that the fella is off sick.. even though i was told this morning that he would be corresponding with UPS today.

Again they refused to let me speak with a supervisor or manager.

Apart from the first chat i have left negative feedback for my 4 subsequent chats in the hope that someone there actually cares. I have been promised a call back within 24 hours.

TWATS

Is there any grounds to take the issue up with a small claims court I wonder. Pitty you cant really complain to the office of fair trading l. Im not sure if there's another watchdog organisation like the Better Business Bureau like they have in the US

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
All those minutes or hours wasted contacting them and being lead around im circles have to be worth something. So long as you have all call/livechat logs and emails to back everything up im sure you possibly could claim for compo

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
I really dont know if theres any sort of recourse. I doubt it. Given the circumstance of my daughter going away i think they could be trying harder.

None of this is our fault yet im having to do all the work. I kept copies of the online chats, they add up to over 2 hours and fuck knows how much the calls to ups and samsung have cost me.
Ive offered my phone to my daughter to take with her to Spain if hers doesnt arrive. I hope we dont get a credit note....our nearest town is 90 minute return journey.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
So has the UK fallin' into chaos since Brexit like so many liberals claimed? I mean I see the Euro has but the pound is still kicking its ass despite its recent turn.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Theres a lot of process to go through before the negotiations can even start and they will take years.

We wont see any material change for a long time. As each part of brexit is negotiated the pound will go up and down. I doubt if we will ever hear a politician say " we are now out of the EU completely"

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
So has the UK fallin' into chaos since Brexit like so many liberals claimed? I mean I see the Euro has but the pound is still kicking its ass despite its recent turn.

I'm a liberal. Please don't use the term in a derogatory fashion. Lest we call you Trump voting yanks, oligarch loving fascists.

EDIT: FWIW, the banks are already looking to relocate so although there is no immediate fallout if the UK chooses to leave the single market, we will be hit very hard indeed. I for one favour free movement of workers (not welfare migrants) and inclusion of the single market.

And a liberal in our side of the pond is someone that believes in equality and the right to exist in a tolerant society - free from persecution from government and institutions. It's not bad to be a liberal unless you're a bible thumping, homophobic, wife beating red neck.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
The bullshit continues

Liam 12:59:57
Thanks for confirming that information. The call back is currently in place and we will be contacting you shortly. This is a queue based service, so the team are currently working on getting back to you.
Ger 13:00:57
that isnt really an answer. Jack Ramsden is dealing with it. Is he in the office today?
Liam 13:02:42
Jack is not in the office for the foreseeable future, but this is now being dealt with by another member of the team. At the moment, I can't share any further information than was shared yesterday. The call back with the escalations team is pending, and they will be contacting you shortly to discuss the matter further.
Ger 13:03:14
so i should expect a call within what sort of timeframe?
Liam 13:04:19
I've just had a look at the previous chat and can see that you weren't informed of the time frame, which I apologise about. It's within 72 hours of raising the call back, so we'll be in touch with you within that time frame.
Ger13:06:02
that is incorrect. Previously i have been promised a all back in 20 minutes....this turned out be false because when i chased it up i was told 24-48 hours. Then yesterday i was told to expect a call within 24 hours NOW you are telling me 72 hours
Liam 13:06:45
That's the process that's in place for a call back from the team, and this was set up yesterday by my colleague. We will be contacting you within that time frame.
Ger13:06:56
what timew frame?
24 hrs or 72
Liam 13:07:35
Within the 72 hour time frame for a call back.
Ger 13:08:03
yesterday your colleague told me 24 hours.....you should at least be consistent
this obviously isnt Samsung policy as you all seem to change the rules
Liam 13:09:07
This is the time frame for the escalations team call back, which was processed yesterday. I can only apologise if this hasn't been made clear by colleagues, but this is the time frame for a call.
Ger 13:09:30
fined me a supervisor please
Liam 13:10:03
You're going to be contacted by a senior member of staff when you are called.
Ger 13:10:15
Rubeena said this yesterday........."Right I can arrange for a call back to made in the next 24 hours, is that ok?"
and that could be another 48hours from now?
Liam 13:11:16
That's why I previously clarified this with you, as I read the conversation you had with us yesterday.
Ger13:11:57
you didnt clarify anything....you actually made the situation worse.
Either your policy is for a cll back is as your staff indicate or it is 72 hours....which is it?
Liam 13:14:09
I've clarified that it's 72 hours for a call back with the escalations team, and that they are going to contact you within this timeframe.
Ger13:14:22
this is the first time 72 hours has been mentioned at all
i can appreciate you are dealing with peoples phones exploding all over the place but this is a very important matter for us. None of this issue has been caused by us. My young daughter is going away for xmas and will be unable to caall us on Xmas day....she is distraught.
Liam 13:16:44
Yes, I know it's the first time you've been informed, as I've read through the conversation that you had yesterday with my colleague. This isn't an issue caused by you, so I appreciate you're wanting it sorted as quickly as possible. We have escalated this, so we'll be in touch with you within this time frame to get this sorted out for you.
Ger 13:17:35
will you get me a supervisor please?
my daughter has been without a phone since the end of November........i expected a lot better from Samsung bearing in mind the phone broke after only 3 months
i am having to do all the work here and noone from Samsung actually seems to want to take ownership
Liam 13:21:06
There is not a supervisor that you can speak to at the moment. I've just been in contact with a senior member of staff, and they've said that they will be able to get the call back raised today, rather than having to wait longer. Can I just confirm the best method of contact for today?
Ger 13:21:34
i have been given plattitudes by everyone in samsung i have spoken to and not one of you seems to know the rules about your own call back poliy
i know that the dept. closes at 18.00hrs
Liam 13:23:12
Ok, thanks. So I'll pass this on now for you and we're going to be back with you shortly.
Ger 13:23:27
so you are PROMISING me a call before 18.00hrs today?
Liam 13:24:33
It's being treated as a matter of urgency, so it's going to be dealt with quicker than the standard time frame.
Ger 13:24:56
so you are PROMISING me a call before 18.00hrs today?
Liam 13:25:51
I'm not promising anything, as this isn't something I deal with any further. It's being dealt with as a matter of urgency, so you're going to be contacted at the earliest opportunity.
Ger 13:26:50
Thanks for your help Liam. I will be leaving negative feedback and it no reflection of the way you have dealt with me
Liam 13:27:02
That's not a problem, Ger. I completely understand.
Ger13:28:08
Can you warn your coleagues that i will be back in touch at 17.45 if i have haveny been contacted and we can all waste some more valuable time together
Liam 13:28:18
I will certainly do that, yes.
Ger 13:29:57
hopefully we can put a smile back on my daughters face. Thanks for your help Liam. When you next have an office huddle i would suggest that you raise the issue of consistency within your department.
Liam 13:31:53
We'll get this sorted out as quickly as we can for you. If there's nothing else I can help with, I'll disconnect the chat. Bye, Ger.
Ger 13:31:58
Bye Liam perhaps we will chat again in a few hours.

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
An update....not a good one but an update all the same.

The "social media/webchat manager" has agreed to take ownership. Unfortunately he isnt on shift till 15.00 tomorrow which is 36 hrs before my daughter flies away.

We are preparing ourselves for further disapointment.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Sit Rep

Still no phone.

Having not received a call by 15.00 i tried to contact the socialmedia/webchat manager (Ryan) who couldnt be found. I queried that perhaps his phone had gone missing too?

Minutes later i was told that he was in a meeting and he would call me back............45 minutes later he did......with bad news.

Alex (Jacks replacement) is the manager dealing with our missing phone BUT she is still waiting for the paperwork from UPS ( UPS told me they sent it on 12th december) and can do nothing till it arrives.

Ryan has assured me that everything will be sorted tomorrow but told me we wont get a phone till after the bank holidays , which means wednesday at the earliest,

i said to him, "send us some money and we will take the bus to town and buy another phone that way my daughter can have a phone to take away with her."

Ryan thought it was sensible way to deal with it and said he will try and arrange some sort of compensation as well.

The deadline is 11.00 tomorrow, after then i cant even get to town and back to get to the shop.

so far i have chatted with

Rhiannon
Rubeena
Sonia
Liam (twice)
Mo
Becky
and the Manager Ryan

Alex should be ringing me in the morning.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
I,m well into 4 hours of webchat and calls so far and that doesnt include the calls to UPS..and it hasnt finished yet.

My daughter has run out of tears and wants to prosecute someone......:mad:

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
I just saw a guy stealing an advent calendar

He will get 30 days for that.....:peace:

System Name Ryzen Reynolds
Processor Ryzen 1600 - 4.0Ghz 1.415v - SMT disabled
Motherboard mATX Asrock AB350m AM4
Cooling Raijintek Leto Pro
Memory Vulcan T-Force 16GB DDR4 3000 16.18.18 @3200Mhz 14.17.17
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB RX 580 - 1450/2000 BIOS mod 8-)
Storage Seagate B'cuda 1TB/Sandisk 128GB SSD
Display(s) Acer ED242QR 75hz Freesync
Case Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair VS 550w
Mouse Zalman ZM-M401R
Keyboard Razor Lycosa
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6220813
I just saw a guy stealing an advent calendar

He will get 30 days for that.....:peace:

Doh.... Would have been good had they not been for 24/25 days :p

On a side note, I bought an Asus ZenFone from ebuyer for £80 2 weeks ago and the camera developed a problem and stopped working after a few days, they collected it Monday and the rma is now closed with another on order, why didn't you take to the retailer if it was new I find they're much more efficient than mfrs as they don't have all the stringent testing hoops to jump through usually if it's not working that's good enough for them and they'll send you a replacement and just ship the dud back to the mfr... Obviously it's a moot point right now, hopefully you're sorted out by tomorrow.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
They refused to accept it in the 3 shop and just gave me the Samsung support number to arrange the RMA..if you are interested here is a copy of this mornings conversation,

Amar 10:50:57
I am just looking for Ryan, please bear with me
Ger 10:51:05
thankyou
Amar 10:55:32
Thank you for your patience Ger
I have spoken to Ryan, he does apologise about the delay but is still currently looking into your case. He will give you a call back in the afternoon today, will that be ok?
Ger 10:56:46
Not really. As Ryan is aware this matter needs to be resolved this morning.
Amar 10:57:01
He did apologise about not being able to get an update by 11 am
There wont be any information to provide you if he is not able to get an update I'm afraid
Ger 10:58:07
which is contrary to what he told me yesterday. Can you connect me with Alex instead then please.
Amar 10:59:22
Unfortunately I wont be able to connect you to Alex as she does not have a live chat support feature I'm afraid
Ger 10:59:48
then please may i have a direct line number to call her on?
Amar 11:00:47
She does not have that either, as she only does outbound calls. You can call the helpdesk and ask to speak to her on: 0330 726 7864 but even then, I dont think there is an update in this exact moment in time. As the case is with Ryan, Alex and yourself, as soon as an update is available they do contact you right away
Ger 11:02:33
They are both aware of the predicament i am in and when i spoke to Ryan on the phone last night he assured me this was an urgent matter. i have a very upset daughter here and TBH samsung is ruining her Xmas with their ineptitude
She goes away for xmas at 07.30 tmrw and will be unable to call us on Xmas day
The last bus i can take to town to replace the phone leaves at 12.55....there are no other busses at all today
this has become a comedy of errors and unfortunately noone is laughing...least of all my daughter.
Amar 11:05:37
I do apologise about the experience you have had Ger
Please allow me a moment to find Ryan and discuss this with him
Ger 11:07:52
i have now been apologized to by....Rhiannon...Rubbeena, Sonia, Liam (twice) Mo yourself and Ryan and i have seen no evidence of any activity other than the effort i have made myself
Amar 11:12:40
Hi Mr J it's Ryan. Sorry I've not been in touch yet. Alex seems to have a few devices which have been lost in transit so she has sent a bulk request for paperwork to UPS. As soon as we get it back I can check on what the next steps are.
It's looking more unlikely that we'll get a resolution before the end of the day. I did also ask about a temporary phone / money so your daughter could buy a handset but that's not an option either.
Ger 11:13:51
Hopeless....bloody hopeless.
Amar 11:14:09
Sorry I've not been able to progress this any further.
Ger 11:14:30
you're not the only one
Amar 11:15:03
Please pass my apologies onto your daughter as well. I really do acknowledge it's terrible timing, on-top of the delays you've already experienced.
Ger 11:15:39
Let me guess........i can expect a response within 72 hours?
Amar 11:17:13
It's my last day in the office for Christmas now. I'm back on Weds 28th so I'll need to pass it across to one of my colleagues to chase in my absence. I am still hoping to get some sort of update today - so I'll give you a call later if you're free?
Ger 11:17:51
what is the name of the person taking your workload?
Amar 11:18:18
There's a few of us in my digital area. The managers name I will ask is Georgina.
Ger 11:21:13
i honestly cant believe how samsung can be so inefficient. Our individual circumstance aside it cant be difficult to sort these issues out espeially if they happen so often. i think it would be cortepous of you to give me alex's phone number because i a m getting seriously fed up heree....hours and hours of my time...many calls to your dept. and to UPS and still no closer AT ALL
in fact now we are even further from a sensible time scale because xmas is in the way as we know....bank holidays are non working days
(according to your policy)
you should have "headbang" as an emojii on your feedback form
Amar 11:24:33
Alex doesn't have a direct number unfortunately. With her picking up Jack's workload it's doubtful she would be immediately available as well. The only thing I can promise at the moment is I will continue to chase today and if we don't have a resolution, I'll complete a handover with Georgina. Also, once the new phone has arrived, we'll arrange some sort of reimbursement as an apology for the experience.
Ger 11:25:50
Ryan...i am not going to hold my breath, given the way this has progressed so far.
what do you ssuggest i do now? Sit and wait for a call from Samsung? I am very very unhappy with samsung this whole thing has been a very annoying time consuming nonsense.
Amar 11:29:21
There will be an update from me today. If we aren't any further with the replacement phone it will be at least be some confirmed steps to what's going on over the next few days.
Ger 11:30:46
Thankyou Ryan. I imagine you will be leaving the office at around 16.00 as you were at work early today. so i shoulld expect a call from you before 16.00?
Amar 11:32:21
Yes definitely. And yes I finish at 16:00 today
No problem. I will aim to call before then
Ger 11:33:29
I will speak to one of your operatives at 15.30 and ask for you if you havent called.....does this sound ok?
Amar 11:34:18
Of course.
Ger 11:34:37
till then. Thankyou Ryan.
Amar 11:34:48
Thank you again Mr J. Appreciate your patience and we'll speak later today.

My daughter is absolutely furious.

System Name Ryzen Reynolds
Processor Ryzen 1600 - 4.0Ghz 1.415v - SMT disabled
Motherboard mATX Asrock AB350m AM4
Cooling Raijintek Leto Pro
Memory Vulcan T-Force 16GB DDR4 3000 16.18.18 @3200Mhz 14.17.17
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB RX 580 - 1450/2000 BIOS mod 8-)
Storage Seagate B'cuda 1TB/Sandisk 128GB SSD
Display(s) Acer ED242QR 75hz Freesync
Case Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair VS 550w
Mouse Zalman ZM-M401R
Keyboard Razor Lycosa
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6220813
Wow what a farce, the least they should and could very very easily do is ship you a new replacement, it's not like it's one of their flagship phones either and you're trying to fleece them out of £500+ I'd be fuming, it's clear to see that you'll be lucky to get a resolution before the new year and I would kick up all kinds of hell to make sure you're compensated the cost of the phone at the very least when this whole shit storm is over

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
like i said to them days ago...put the customer first and sort out their mess of a papertrail later. My daughter should be happy to be going to spain for xmas....now shes just miserable.