• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Tokyo I can count on less than one hand how many terror attacks its had. The UK has had more in the last MONTH than Japan ever has. I'm sorry but if Rudy Guilianai said 9-11 was "part and parcel of being in a big city" which is the same as being the norm I would want his head. That London mayor is a dumb ass IMO. Hes out of touch with how I assume people must be feeling. To just accept this as the norm in the UK IMO is insane. There is a fine line between tolerance and being a bitch. I have never known anything about the UK to being liked to a bitch so I can only assume this is just a vocal minority.

This isn't directed at you by the way. I'm just saying over all, people randomly dying for sky fairy's isn't "normal". Its just not, and your government should be doing more instead of just saying "Hey guys its not that bad. part and parcel of being in a big city, YOLO." Especially coming from someone in the Muslim faith which IMO was insensitive.

Now with ALL that being said, I'm an American getting my news from filtered BBC, CNN and Fox. I really have no idea what's going on over there. I just know a lot of people keep dying for Allah Peanut Butter Sandwiches and I'm sick of it.

No offence taken but your view of the UK is as bad as my view of the states. On that we can probably feel like half brothers.

The IRA bombed thet mainland for 2-3 decades while pricks in Boston and other US states thought they were fucking hero freedom fighters (and gave them lots of money to buy nice weapons with to kill us with). We've had terrorism here for all my life. In contrast,

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...mericans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

1.5 million people have been killed in gun related deaths since 1968 in the US. More than in all the wars the US has fought.

So, the parallel here is, we reserve the right to suggest that a large metropolitan city of 5 million with a massive diversity and a government allied to the US is in fact liable for retaliation for wars fought on foreign soil by disgruntled madmen. In contrast, US citizens kill far more people than terrorists ever have, for whatever reason. If the US has strict gun control, or pretty much no guns allowed (like UK) perhaps you'd not have one and a half million deaths on your own hands.

Also, Islam is not the problem. Foreign policy is and always has been.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
No offence taken but your view of the UK is as bad as my view of the states. On that we can probably feel like half brothers.

The IRA bombed thet mainland for 2-3 decades while pricks in Boston and other US states thought they were fucking hero freedom fighters (and gave them lots of money to buy nice weapons with to kill us with). We've had terrorism here for all my life. In contrast,

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...mericans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

1.5 million people have been killed in gun related deaths since 1968 in the US. More than in all the wars the US has fought.

So, the parallel here is, we reserve the right to suggest that a large metropolitan city of 5 million with a massive diversity and a government allied to the US is in fact liable for retaliation for wars fought on foreign soil by disgruntled madmen. In contrast, US citizens kill far more people than terrorists ever have, for whatever reason. If the US has strict gun control, or pretty much no guns allowed (like UK) perhaps you'd not have one and a half million deaths on your own hands.

Also, Islam is not the problem. Foreign policy is and always has been.
Dunno why you bring up gun deaths in the US. That's not even close to the same thing or situation but, I guess if you are going by pure body count I assume you would be right. Hell if that's what we are going by, no car should exceed 55mph as more people die from speeding cars than guns. See my point?

Your IRA comparison is WAY more valid and in that you are 100% correct! The US families shouldn't even given to the IRA. It was BS then too. With that being said you guys had peace for a while. Now you don't. Personally I would be pissed.

Again, I am ignorant of the nuts and bolts of UK culture. I'm just commenting as a spectator. That's why I post here......to get schooled :)

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Dunno why you bring up gun deaths in the US. That's not even close to the same thing or situation but, I guess if you are going by pure body count I assume you would be right. Hell if that's what we are going by, no car should exceed 55mph as more people die from speeding cars than guns. See my point?

Your IRA comparison is WAY more valid and in that you are 100% correct! The US families shouldn't even given to the IRA. It was BS then too. With that being said you guys had peace for a while. Now you don't. Personally I would be pissed.

Again, I am ignorant of the nuts and bolts of UK culture. I'm just commenting as a spectator. That's why I post here......to get schooled :)

Appreciate us keeping this civil :toast:

Car deaths are accidental (except for 3 recent occasions in the UK, - can i lol at that ?) so are not really homicide as such. Even with 1.5 million US gun deaths, if a third were accidents, it still leaves one million gun homicides. So, I brought guns into this because you are stating Islam (or our approach to it) is some serious issue we need to handle. My point is no, we do not. Homicide is not limited to the recent European terror attacks. More people are killed by domestic violence in the UK than are murdered by terrorists. Terror is a limited influence, excacerbated by media and political bias.

It's assinine to look at terror attacks and think Islam is the issue when prior to severely retarded and colonial western intervention in countries with a Muslim population, we had no terrror. Take car bombs - Israel invented those. Take suicide bombings - absolutely forbidden in the Qu'ran - just as in Catholicism, suicide is a sin. But then look at warfare - christian soldiers kill opponents and likewise - all religions kill. In the bible, murder is forbidden, christ forbids murder and it's as simple as that.

But people use whatever backwards interpretation they can to inflict damage on others, so now, we, as westerners look at Islam as a bad thing doing bad stuff when it is actually a tiny minority of nutcases usurping a holy book to incite violence. Just like how David Koresh persuaded his people he was christ, or every other religious wack jobs have used influence to control others.

A young muslin woman was murdered with a baseball bat in the US recently (http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/19/us/muslim-teen-killed-trnd/index.html) and that was a religiuous hate crime. Is it not so bad because she wasn't a white christian? What about racial deaths?

I'm bringing all of this up because its so easy to point a dumb human finger at one group of people not like us and say - you are bad people. Frankly, it's made worse by Donald Trumps election stance on Muslims. Without attacking US politics, he maligned all Muslims as bad with his rhetoric and white christian america followed it. That's the whole problem - we follow what we are pointed to because it's easy.

We had another vehicular murder last night (because we dont have guns) and I actually sighed with relief when I saw it was white on brown. Why? because inherently, we look after our own, so at least I saw this as not them killing us. But that is a very bad viewpoint but it is intrinsic and hard to shake off. So I apologise to any muslims reading this but it was a huge relief to white britain it wasnt another terror attack, rather a hate crime. At least as well, it gives us time to see, we can be murderous without reason too.

Incidentally, 240 people were killed by drunk drivers in 2014 in the UK (again, more than terror over the past 25 years, including the IRA). Point? Attributing a problem based on deaths alone it's more likely you will be murdered by your partner or a drunk driver and those are avoidable deaths, so shouldn't we look at those first? But no - because those people were likely the same social class and group as us white folk, so its easier to assert that nasty Islamic people are an intrinsic evil. They are not.

There is one strain of Islam that is evil and it's Wahhabism (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/analyses/wahhabism.html). Oddly, it's the dominant religion of Saudi Fucking Arabia. You know, the Sunni sects that spawned Al Qaeda and ISIS. And finally we come to the problem, both the US and UK governments love the Saudis sheiks because they buy billions of dollars of weapons from us. Billions and billions. Your government (through democrat and republican) have received tens of billions of dollars of arms sales to the one country whose primary faith DESPISES the west.

That is our problem.

Iran? Shia - not a problem. You know why you hate Iran? Because you installed a hated ruler who was over thrown in the Islamic revolution. Iran hates Saudi Arabia but they buy your weapons. You hate Iran because your government tells you to, not because they're bad. Yes they're oppressive but they've just had elections and they elected the 'moderate' choice. Also, everyone propped up Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war so thats why Iran hates the West (though Russia was against them too). Then Saddam said fuck you and he went rogue and thats really when it went really fucking downhill. The west (being fundamentally white christian, greedy and dumb as a mules fucking ass) thought we could 'fix' Iraq. Oh boy. Unlike world war II when most folk were technically christian, when you start a war with another culture, it gets ideoligical. And you really shouldnt fuck with ideology.

So yeah. We're now facing terror attacks that kill less people in 25 years than drunk drivers kill in one year and I totally understand it. While we're being appalled by these attacks on our liberties - we're dropping smart bombs on houses in Syria and killing anything in the way. Yes we get some bad guys and yeah, a few kids too but aren't they worth it? NO, they're fucking not. But if I was a Muslin father and a guided bomb took out my child as 'collateral' damage, I'd want some bloody revenge too. You see? It's really all our fault. Nobody has the right to kill but when you actually turn off Fox News and look at the history of the colonial west and look at America's grand plan post world war II, we made all of this happen.

TL: DR? read it.

This was not a rant by the way but once you start to think about the really, really, big picture it all comes down to one thing, our governments have meddled in shit for so long something's bound to get stuck under our nails and fester.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration

YAY....i've got a pink nose

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
i am going to spend some time in the garden sunbathing with my wife and i may end up with a brown nose.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
just make sure it stay moist

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Appreciate us keeping this civil :toast:

We had another vehicular murder last night (because we dont have guns) and I actually sighed with relief when I saw it was white on brown. Why? because inherently, we look after our own, so at least I saw this as not them killing us. But that is a very bad viewpoint but it is intrinsic and hard to shake off. So I apologise to any muslims reading this but it was a huge relief to white britain it wasnt another terror attack, rather a hate crime. At least as well, it gives us time to see, we can be murderous without reason too.
I thought the reason was pretty clear, it was in retaliation for the Muslim terrorists using a van and mowing down pedestrians.
Is an eye for an eye a hate crime, or merely a revenge killing!

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10

On an unrelated note... Ive dug out my Air Con and my CPU has gone from 55'c idle to 44'c and its still dropping :laugh::laugh:

I didnt think my AC would work as i moved to a much bigger room and last time i tried it was shit, but its still dropping temps. £75 off ebay a good few years ago well spent.

Ah, even in the UK, I have natural air con, called living in Scotland. Usually a full 10 degrees cooler than London temps.

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Ah, even in the UK, I have natural air con, called living in Scotland. Usually a full 10 degrees cooler than London temps.

without AC it would be 32'c in my room -- and thats with most windows open

System Name Box of Distraction
Processor Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard Crosshair VI Hero
Cooling Custom watercooling
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB @ 3466MHz CL14 1T
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080Ti FE. WC'd & TDP limit increased to 360W.
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500GB & WD Black 2TB storage drive.
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" 1440P 165hz Gsync
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Phillips Fidelio X2 headphones / basic Bose speakers
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750W G3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 6.0 (mx red switches)
Software Win 10 & Linux Mint
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/infrared
without AC it would be 32'c in my room -- and thats with most windows open
I don't have AC, dying!!! shut off all the crunchers, fan on, windows open and still cooking! D:

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
I don't have AC, dying!!! shut off all the crunchers, fan on, windows open and still cooking! D:

you'll love it even more tomorrow -- its going to be 34'c

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
currently 29.7c here in Dorset

Norton

Moderator - Returning from the Darkness
Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Processor Ryzen 5900X- Ryzen 5950X- Ryzen 3950X and etc...
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Display(s) Main PC (2x24" Dell UltraSharp U2414H)
Case Phanteks P600s- Seasonic Q704- Fractal Meshify C and etc...
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 THX 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 750 G3- SeaSonic DGC 750- EVGA P2 850 and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Software Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
My feet got cold with the AC running so I turned up the overclock on the cruncher closest to my feet :p:laugh:

My wallet will cry when I get the power bill but it's nice in here now :ohwell:

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
It's 50 years since Britain's first cash machine was unveiled by Barclays in Enfield, North London, on June 27, 1967.

1. Barclays chose its branch in Enfield, North London, for the world's first cash machine in 1967 because its high windows provided enough space underneath for the safe and equipment.

2. With the first cash machines you had to buy a paper voucher from a bank teller in advance, and you could only get out £10 at a time.

The voucher was covered with a radioactive substance called carbon-14 that the machine could detect and match against a PIN.

3. On The Buses sitcom star (and Barclays customer) Reg Varney was the first person to use an ATM.

4. There is controversy over who designed the cash machine. Scottish inventor John Shepherd-Barron was inspired by chocolate bar vending machines and created the first Barclays ATM.

Yet around the same time, fellow Scot, James Goodfellow, designed a slightly different machine which used plastic cards punched with holes. Both men received OBEs for their services to banking.

5. There is a new ATM installed somewhere in the world every three minutes.

6. Some of the first cash machines didn't give your card back immediately. Instead, it was either posted to you or you had to go into a branch to collect it.

7. Lloyds launched the first computerised UK cash machine in Brentwood, Essex, in 1972. For the first time, the money was debited from your account instantly.

8. It wasn't until the Eighties that banks started to allow customers of rival firms to use their cash machines.

9. Rumour has it that PINs were originally going to be six digits — until inventor John Shepherd-Barron's wife Caroline said that she could only remember four.

10. ATM is an American term that stands for automated teller machine. Teller has its origins in Old English, meaning someone who counts money.

11. The word cashpoint was introduced in 1972 by Lloyds Bank, which registered it as a trademark in 1986.

12. The most money withdrawn from UK cash machines in a day is £730 million on December 23, last year.

13. Roughly three in four cash machines have no fees — 53,885 out of 70,020 at the end of last year.

14. The average withdrawal in the UK is £71.

15. America has ATMs that allow customers to chat with the bank staff over a real-time video link.

16. Cash machines fail 5 per cent of the time. The main reason, other than hardware faults, is running out of cash.

17. There are three million ATMs in the world. By 2020 it is predicted there will be four million.

18. Portugal has the highest number of cash machines in Western Europe per million residents — 1,540. The UK has 1,074 and the European average is 960.

19. Sweden has the fewest ATMs, with 333 per million inhabitants.

20. There are two cash machines in Antarctica — both in the huge McMurdo Station science hub. They dispense U.S. dollars only.

21. The world's most northern ATM is in Longyearbyen, Svalbard, an island half-way between Norway and the North Pole that is known for its views of the Northern Lights.

22. ATMs in the Vatican City can give you instructions in Latin.

23. In India you can make religious donations at ATMs installed in temples.

24. The UK recorded 54 cash machine withdrawals per person in 2014 — the highest in the world.

25. Barclays has launched contactless ATMs where you tap your card or smartphone against the machine to get out up to £100.

26. The highest ATM in the world is 16,007 ft above sea level in a remote part of Pakistan.

27. Cash machines in Lapland blow out air as cash is dispensed to stop snow getting inside.

28. Some ATMs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi dispense gold bars and coins.

29. The first 'drive-thru' cash machine in the UK opened on May 22, 1998, at Hatton Cross near Heathrow Airport.

30. In Whistler, Canada, CIBC bank has a 'ski-thru' ATM on the slopes. It has a place to store your skis and gloves while you use it.

31. In the Nineties, some Japanese ATMs sterilised notes before dispensing them, reportedly heating them to 200c to kill bacteria.

32. In 2012, Barclays became the first UK bank to launch talking cash machines for customers with sight problems. Canada had introduced them in 1997.

33. Some people believe that if you enter your PIN backwards into the machine it will alert the police that you're withdrawing money under duress. It's a myth.

34. Banks are already rolling out cash machines that no longer require a card or PIN. You log into an app on your phone, choose how much you want and are given a code to enter into the machine.

35. In Spain, you can buy sports tickets and pay parking fines at ATMs.

36. You can get a reward of up to £25,000 if you pass on any information that leads to the conviction of someone responsible for an attack on a cash machine.

37. ATMs were deliberately designed so the card comes out before the cash to help prevent customers leaving it behind.

38. Link, the UK's cash machine network, has a free app that shows where your nearest ATM is on a map — you can even search for machines that dispense £5 notes.

39. In the U.S., you can get stamps out of ATMs.

40. You can use cash machines to take out funeral plans in South Africa.

41. On some golf courses in America there are mobile ATMs that are driven around the course on buggies.

42. ATMs are increasingly used to advertise public notices such as 'don't drink and drive'.

43. In Portugal you can apply for a fishing and hunting licence on some cash machines.

44. In some countries small businesses have been able to deposit cash at ATMs since 1982.

45. Some ATMs give out change to shopkeepers. You put a till tray inside the machine and it then deposits the coins into the correct slots.

46. Cash machines in Japan and Brazil use your fingerprint or palm to verify your identity instead of a PIN. In China they use facial recognition software.

47. An estimated 46 per cent of cash machines in the UK are located in shops, compared with 27 per cent at bank branches.

48. Banks are under pressure to update cash machines in the UK because the new plastic £5 and forthcoming £10 notes are now deemed too slippery.

49. In Thailand you often have to pay to use cash machines belonging to other banks — even for balance inquiries.

50. China only installed its first ATM in 1987.

Sources: ATM Industry Association, UK Payments, World Bank.

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
I've been downstairs with a big fan playing on the Xbone instead of playing games in my bedroom where its a sauna in there.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
49. In Thailand you often have to pay to use cash machines belonging to other banks — even for balance inquiries.
Same in Australia, up to a $2 fee, if the ATM company is not affiliated with your bank.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
The one in our local shop charges £ 1.85 and the closest free hole in the wall is 4 miles away. the pub does free cashback but you have to spend 6 quid.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
People tend to buy 2 pints and get a beer token for the 2nd.

20170621_090703.jpg

My wife is the cleaner there and finds them on the floor all the time.......:toast:

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
Ah a lot cooler today...might be able to play games in my bedroom tonight.

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
Anyone wanna go on a motorcycle adventure some time?

Got lots of spare time and no pc at the moment.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10