• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
I know what you mean.. Whilst some call the Cupra a beast, for me it's a fairly average performer, but I'd love to give it a little more grunt and performance... Kinda fancied a dump valve for it :laugh:

Its a quick car, they would be lot lighter than modern hot-hatches i'd say and just get it the dump valve lol.
*innocently sips tea*

Does anyone want to be my friend? ^-^

I am kinda looking for friends irl. Cuz... I have none. :c
What part of the UK you're based?

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
With the lacquer pealing off, I'd love to give it a complete over haul but it's a serious amount of money... :( Dump valve I'd possibly get when or if I get it tuned :) Thing is, re-circ or blow off valve?

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
With the lacquer pealing off, I'd love to give it a complete over haul but it's a serious amount of money... :( Dump valve I'd possibly get when or if I get it tuned :) Thing is, re-circ or blow off valve?
Depends what works best for the car, my car needs to be recirculation or it run like poo and eventually destroy the engine/turbo so i'm running a GFB recirculation valve.

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Depends what works best for the car, my car needs to be recirculation or it run like poo and eventually destroy the engine/turbo so i'm running a GFB recirculation valve.

I don't recall what I had on the Rover Coupe but the Impreza was a recirc as according to the purists, a blow of valve would loose you boost and would slow you down a bit... Can't say I'd notice it on a Cupra R mind but... lol :)
I'll have a think and see if I can find out through TSR Performance who'd do the setup and tune :)

seem to remember seeing Bucks as location (cannot swear to this)

He's certainly a quiet one....

What part of the UK you're based?
Aylesbury Buckinghamshire..

I am really into pc's and pc gaming and building rigs and all the technology and i am super lonely and i have been told i need to make new friends to see irl. But i also have really bad anxiety so i'm going to be literally terrified but maybe if i get to know someone it would help

Are you Sure :)
I am under the impression that maybe you may have the wrong gender
lol i am a boy irl~ but yeah a bit girly so...

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Evening :D How's your day been?? :)

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
When you car snobs are quite done...

Hey so.. I was wondering anyone here want to add me on Discord so we can chat , maybe play games?

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
I don't use discord but i'm more than happy to jump on for few games, provided we have same games of course lol.

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Very moist over here, the company i'm working for is back in the british GT3 championship with Bentley and been kept busy now doing other software development that isn't mobile apps now which is nice change of pace and challenge.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Bit dull here if I'm honest.. Things going on at work, seem to have no interest in it and I'd rather be at home with my 2 week old daughter lol Still best earn some pennies to pay for things I guess :)

I hope everyone else is alright?? :)

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Dark overcast (100% Cloud cover ) windy and dropping water from the Sky not a nice day here
on the bright side its LXII Day and a fridge full of beer >> Steak for tea (all the Regular trimmings).

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Now the beer and steak for this evening sounds amazing... Oh I can't remember the last time i had a beer... lol :( What is going with the steak? (You mention regular trimmings but.... :))

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Now the beer and steak for this evening sounds amazing... Oh I can't remember the last time i had a beer... lol :( What is going with the steak? (You mention regular trimmings but.... :))

Medium rare i hope.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Chips. mushrooms.Tomatoes, pea's and onions
Followed by Rhubarb pie and ice cream

Its gotta Bleed or its overcooked :)

Sounds good to me, but no peppercorn sauce or fried egg/s on there?? :) Ah you're a blue man?? I have to have mine cooked, Medium is fine with me :) I hope you've enjoyed it!! :D

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'll be heading to hong kong for a little over a month on the 27th. you don't hear from me after the 3rd of April then it is most likely I have been detained by the Chinese Government for being a British Spy. Please call the British Embassy to send the SAS or the SBS after me.

This trip came at real short notice. so tickets were £700 instead of £400-500 which we normally pay. On my day of arrival. it will be 28'c in HK. but it will probably feel a little hotter due to the humidity.

I didnt really want to go but my dad's not been too well lately and i have been tasked with looking after him while he's out there.

It'l be hot, the food will be great and the night time will be full of mosquitos and maybe the Chinese Government want to detain me as a spy. whats not to love?

D

Deleted member 24505

I'll be heading to hong kong for a little over a month on the 27th. you don't hear from me after the 3rd of April then it is most likely I have been detained by the Chinese Government for being a British Spy. Please call the British Embassy to send the SAS or the SBS after me.

This trip came at real short notice. so tickets were £700 instead of £400-500 which we normally pay. On my day of arrival. it will be 28'c in HK. but it will probably feel a little hotter due to the humidity.

I didnt really want to go but my dad's not been too well lately and i have been tasked with looking after him while he's out there.

It'l be hot, the food will be great and the night time will be full of mosquitos and maybe the Chinese Government want to detain me as a spy. whats not to love?

Don't forget to smuggle some secret Chinese tech back up ya bum :)