• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
where as in England all the nature space is dog space

yes and no... Some spaces are shared spaces and would require that the dog be on a leash. A lot of people dont care though but I guess rules can be bent depending on how well trained your dog is.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
It may only cost you £9.35 in the UK with a prescription (free to me and everyone once you get to age 60 and younger with certain health conditions) it still gets paid in National Insurance and Income tax which ranges from 20 - 50% in most instances dependant on earnings.

Yeah, only like 5% more than what I was paying for private insurance, Medicare tax (gets taken out of your paycheck each week on top of your private), still ends up being cheaper than me paying $130ish a month for that single script.

yes and no... Some spaces are shared spaces and would require that the dog be on a leash. A lot of people dont care though but I guess rules can be bent depending on how well trained your dog is.

I am aware of this, most places are pretty open though, I think its neat I can take a dog on a bus, down to a national trust garden, and have a walkabout with no leash, its quite amazing (i do use a leash on the bus even though I don't have to)

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10

Yeah, pasture for grazing animals, often in open fields (lots of it the further north you go) - these are leash zones. Farmers are also allowed to shoot dogs that are seen to be harassing farm animals. I understand what Callandor is saying but there are pros and cons to both sides.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Yeah, pasture for grazing animals, often in open fields (lots of it the further north you go) - these are leash zones. Farmers are also allowed to shoot dogs that are seen to be harassing farm animals. I understand what Callandor is saying but there are pros and cons to both sides.

I am specifically speaking about small villages in south England that I frequent. I really don't care about the rest of the UK... :p

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
I'm babysitting dogs in England this week for a friend of a friend, having dogs in England is so much fun!!! No leashes for these particular ones since they are well trained, and going to park is very fun with them... definitely never get this experience back home...

The longer I live here the more I realize America is a shit hole really

Only main issue I have with England, why do so many fucking cars here have black smoke coming out of the tailpipe? Are they just dumb as fuck and using the wrong petrol/diesel? Or are UK cars just different than American? I never saw black smoke out of cars back home... it stinks and I am pretty sure it will give cancer lol
That's
1. "Diesel tuning". Badly remapped engines with cheap parts. It's quite popular for some reason, I'll never understand why. If you want a fun car, buy petrol (gas). Diesel is for trains and tractors.
2. Badly maintained diesel cars. People buy diesel because it's a tiny bit cheaper to run, and then they cheap out on maintenance as well.

Why do you say that America is a shithole? :eek: You have Nascar while all we have is touring car championships and the all-loved lawnmower race called Formula 1.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Why do you say that America is a shithole? :eek: You have Nascar while all we have is touring car championships and the all-loved lawnmower race called Formula 1.

Cause I want to breathe at night with a CPAP machine mate, and private insurance companies keep fucking me over in America even though my Doctor said I needed one. lol

but eh, its w.e life goes on.

thanks for the clarification on the diesel car thing. its fucking disgusting. it smells horrible, especially since the sidewalks are so fucking close to the roads here compared to back home... the black smoke literally hit me a couple times visibly as I was walking. that shit should be illegal or heavily fined.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Cause I want to breathe at night with a CPAP machine mate, and private insurance companies keep fucking me over in America even though my Doctor said I needed one. lol

thanks for the clarification on the diesel car thing. its fucking disgusting. it smells horrible, especially since the sidewalks are so fucking close to the roads here compared to back home... the black smoke literally hit me a couple times visibly as I was walking. that shit should be illegal or heavily fined.
Well another of the wonderful taxes we have is an annual "Road tax", it's emissions based (mostly) and the diesel bands are a higher price than the petrol's.

Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.

Fair enough. Having national insurance is great, even though you usually have to wait a long time for any treatment.

As for diesel tuning, I'm pretty sure those cars would fail MOT (inspection) at any proper garage, but as long as people can take them to their friend's dodgy backyard shed (I can't imagine how some garages get licensed, honestly), they're gonna be around, unfortunately. I agree that it's pretty disgusting.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Fair enough. Having national insurance is great, even though you usually have to wait a long time for any treatment.

I mean in 2014 I did my first sleep study with my parents private insurance company, they said then I needed a CPAP machine to breathe at night, then I turned 26 the next month, and they refused to cover me on insurance or cover the machine, fast forward 2 years I get new insurance of my own, another sleep study that says I need it, then they need a second sleep study to calibrate the machine, insurance fights them and my Doctor loses, fast forward to 2018, I do an at home sleep study that says I need it again, then I do an overnight one, Doctor says yep writes me script for APAP breathing machine not CPAP, then a "second doctor" I am guessing from insurance company steps in and says nope he doesn't need it...

Have to wait a long time for treatment is better than never getting treatment.

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Man. Ebay sellers, why are some of them so difficult to deal with.

Didnt respond to messages, so i rang their business line and they said they would send again via recorded delivery after blaming RM for losing it. Nothing arrived a week later - So i message again - No response after two days of waiting.

I am beyond annoyed at this stage. I leave an absolute paragraph of negative feedback fully documenting the birth and death of Christ, and start a claim against the seller on ebay. Seller finally messages me again, claims they sent out again, blames RM again and moans about having to swallow costs but agrees to give full refund because i explained that i have sourced parts from elsewhere (which arrived this morning... but more on that later!) but then followed up with a sob story about them working hard on their feedback and asked that i follow up my negative feedback with something 'more neutral' -- THEN DIDNT REFUND ME and im sitting here laughing to myself because the way it came across to me was that he was refusing to refund me until I changed or updated my feedback which I absolutely WONT do! (this was yesterday! - I still havent received a refund!)

So! this seller is not going to refund me but instead going to run the clock down and wait for ebay to step in and FORCE the refund.

oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen

All i wanted was £17's worth of bearings for a wheel rebuild not to discuss and prepare the logistics for the full invasion of the gulf of Vietnam.

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Anyway.... So i sourced some bearings from somewhere else. which arrived this morning.

I paid more for higher quality bearings but opted for free 5 day delivery.

New bearings came from NORWICH - which is approximately 127miles away. Bought them on Tuesday, They arrived this morning. pretty much 48hr delivery despite me not expecting to see them till next week.

Old bearing place - Uxbridge. Approximate 25miles away. I could have even CYCLED there and collected the order by hand.

Both shipments were made through the same postage network/infrastructure (RM). One seller claimed to have lost two shipments while the other from a hundred miles away arrived in less than 3days.

Having worked for Royal Mail for many years. I know they are absolute garbage (or can be). But even if they are garbage, what are the chances that they would lose two packages sent from the same place 25miles away sent 14days apart?

peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

so much headache just for these...

::EDIT::

The original purchase was made on the 7th or 8th of June and i have another two days before ebay steps in and refunds me.

Last edited:
Software Windows 10 Pro
Man. Ebay sellers, why are some of them so difficult to deal with.

Didnt respond to messages, so i rang their business line and they said they would send again via recorded delivery after blaming RM for losing it. Nothing arrived a week later - So i message again - No response after two days of waiting.

I am beyond annoyed at this stage. I leave an absolute paragraph of negative feedback fully documenting the birth and death of Christ, and start a claim against the seller on ebay. Seller finally messages me again, claims they sent out again, blames RM again and moans about having to swallow costs but agrees to give full refund because i explained that i have sourced parts from elsewhere (which arrived this morning... but more on that later!) but then followed up with a sob story about them working hard on their feedback and asked that i follow up my negative feedback with something 'more neutral' -- THEN DIDNT REFUND ME and im sitting here laughing to myself because the way it came across to me was that he was refusing to refund me until I changed or updated my feedback which I absolutely WONT do! (this was yesterday! - I still havent received a refund!)

So! this seller is not going to refund me but instead run the clock down and wait for ebay to step in and FORCE the refund.

oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

All i wanted was £17's worth of bearings for a wheel rebuild not to discuss and prepare the logistics for the full invasion of the gulf of Vietnam.

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Anyway.... So i sourced some bearings from somewhere else. which arrived this morning.

I paid more for higher quality bearings but opted for free 5 day delivery.

New bearings came from NORWICH - which is approximately 127miles away. Bought them on Tuesday, They arrived this morning. pretty much 48hr delivery despite me not expecting to see them till next week.

Old bearing place - Uxbridge. Approximate 25miles away. I could have even CYCLED there and collected the order by hand.

Both shipments were made through the same postage network/infrastructure (RM). One seller claimed to have lost two shipments while the other from a hundred miles away arrived in less than 3days.

Having worked for Royal Mail for many years. I know they are absolute garbage (or can be). But even if they are garbage, what are the chances that they would lose two packages sent from the same place 25miles away sent 14days apart?

peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

so much headache just for these...

The original purchase was made on the 7th or 8th of June and i have another two days before ebay steps in and refunds me.
I think RM has improved a lot in recent years. Blaming them is pure nonsense. At least I've got everything I've ordered to my current address (I've lived here for nearly 3 years now), and sometimes more - letters addressed to the street next to mine, etc. Never mind. :ohwell:

Uxbridge... that just reminds me of Uxbridge Street, which is the dodgiest of all the dodgy streets of the town I live in.

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Well, I predicted the ebay seller was going to run the clock down and they did exactly that. I had to get Ebay to step in and force a refund.

If the seller thought i was a total bell end and didnt want to deal with me anymore then that is fair enough and i can respect that, but that doesnt solve the problem as I've already paid for something that i have yet to receive. That is horrendously bad customer service. Either give me what i paid for or refund me and i'll get out of your hair. But we wouldnt be in this position if I had gotten what i paid for.

One thing i did receive though was an apology from someone claiming to be the business owner and offering me something free of charge from their shop (within reason) just so they can make amends and prove that whatever happened with the first order was just an error...

Awfully kind of him! but i have my money back and dont require anything else from his shop even if it is for free. In any case, Id rather take my business elsewhere even if i have to pay slight more to get what i need.

I dont think my order was ever shipped despite them updating the shipping status and saying they had and shipped multiple times when the first, second or third shipment got lost. Imagine if i agreed to take the owner up on his offer of free loot...Only for it to never arrive :laugh: :laugh:

Im not willing to entertain his offer and get treated like a mug for a fourth or fifth time when things never turn up.

Last edited:
Software Windows 10 Pro
Well, I predicted the ebay seller was going to run the clock down and they did exactly that. I had to get Ebay to step in and force a refund.

If the seller thought i was a total bell end and didnt want to deal with me anymore then that is fair enough and i can respect that, but that doesnt solve the problem as I've already paid for something that i have yet to receive. That is horrendously bad customer service. Either give me what i paid for or refund me and i'll get out of your hair. But we wouldnt be in this position if I had gotten what i paid for.

One thing i did receive though was an apology from someone claiming to be the business owner and offering me something free of charge from their shop (within reason) just so they can make amends and prove that whatever happened with the first order was just an error...

Awfully kind of him! but i have my money back and dont require anything else from his shop even if it is for free. In any case, Id rather take my business elsewhere even if i have to pay slight more to get what i need.

I dont think my order was ever shipped despite them updating the shipping status and saying they had and shipped multiple times when the first, second or third shipment got lost. Imagine if i agreed to take the owner up on his offer of free loot...Only for it to never arrive :laugh: :laugh:

Im not willing to entertain his offer and get treated like a mug for a fourth or fifth time when things never turn up.
They probably thought you wouldn't bother for 15 quid, which is absolutely disgusting. Did they provide a tracking number with the status update by any chance?

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
They probably thought you wouldn't bother for 15 quid, which is absolutely disgusting. Did they provide a tracking number with the status update by any chance?

I asked for one after the first shipment supposedly got lost and they told me they'd send again via recorded delivery but my message went ignored (like most of my messages to them)

Hence why I was really starting to lose my rag. Extremely bad communication.

Even after I started a claim against them for my items not arriving then they started being ever so slightly more communicative - but no tracking number was provided. Just them blaming RM again and saying they'll ship stuff out again. Their whole demeanour was like they didn't even care and was in no real hurry to deal with me.

I didn't start to get mad with them until the 27th after they had led me on and ignored messages long enough.

I know how RM works, I know they lose things time to time but i also know that you can claim money back for items that get lost or damaged in the post in your own time. They also wanted me to wait while RM sent out a search party for the lost shipments. That's not very fair on me as RM are also going to take their time.

I dont know how long this seller expected me to remain on hold and waiting. Not when I could have started a claim against them about my items never arriving and gone elsewhere alot lot sooner. They aren't the only store that sells wheel bearings on ebay or the UK.

their feedback rating is pretty good aswell.

1656839991404.png

I ordered 3 different items from them so i was able to leave 3 negative feedbacks :laugh: Im not quite sure what happened. Did they let someone new handle the ebay side of the business?

Last edited:
Software Windows 10 Pro
I asked for one after the first shipment supposedly got lost and they told me they'd send again via recorded delivery but my message went ignored (like most of my messages to them)

Hence why I was really starting to lose my rag. Extremely bad communication.

Even after I started a claim against them for my items not arriving then they started being ever so slightly more communicative - but no tracking number was provided. Just them blaming RM again and saying they'll ship stuff out again. Their whole demeanour was like they didn't even care and was in no real hurry to deal with me.

I didn't start to get mad with them until the 27th after they had led me on and ignored messages long enough.

I know how RM works, I know they lose things time to time but i also know that you can claim money back for items that get lost or damaged in the post in your own time. They also wanted me to wait while RM sent out a search party for the lost shipments. That's not very fair on me as RM are also going to take their time.

I dont know how long this seller expected me to remain on hold and waiting. Not when I could have started a claim against them about my items never arriving and gone elsewhere alot lot sooner. They aren't the only store that sells wheel bearings on ebay or the UK.

their feedback rating is pretty good aswell.

View attachment 253410

I ordered 3 different items from them so i was able to leave 3 negative feedbacks :laugh: Im not quite sure what happened. Did they let someone new handle the ebay side of the business?
All of this could have been prevented if they sent it tracked in the first place - which they should have anyway, especially since it's maybe .50p extra, if even that.

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
All of this could have been prevented if they sent it tracked in the first place - which they should have anyway, especially since it's maybe .50p extra, if even that.

tracking is pointless if the goods dont leave the shop/warehouse :laugh:

Im not expecting anything from them to ever arrive. What i experienced seems to coincide with a lot of the other negative experiences left in their feedback. Items being marked as despatched and nothing arriving or receiving the wrong item - fake items. Items arriving but not as described etc etc, One guy said "Ordering from China would have been quicker" - Another customer saying his order arrived after two months.

Things being marked as despatched but then getting cancelled not long after and the customer refunded or orders cancelled and not being refunded at all.

Whoever is handling the ebay side of the business really shouldnt be, either that or the person or team that is working there are lazy, being absolutely swamped with orders and they cant handle it. They are a legit business that also operate outside of ebay so you can buy from them directly - But i didnt know this at the time. There are a lot of business that are ebay only.

Probably the worst experience ive had since opening my account in 2005. Even the guy from a few years back who sent me the 'tested & working' motherboard with bent pins & thermal paste inside the CPU socket and all over the pins was much easier to deal with - at least he was responding to messages, although we were pretty much having a brawl in it. shit was getting done and a resolution was being reached while in the process of text based fistycuffs.

Anyway. I got my money back - Documented the full rebirth of Christ as a final 'follow up' to the negative feedback (more negative feedback :rolleyes:) i left previously and hit the road so that future customers know that nothing was solved amicably by them and it was a horrendous shitshow from start to finish through and through.

I feel bad about leaving negative feedback especially as a lot of folks depend on ebay as their bread and butter but I'm sure they'll still get plenty of customers from both in and outside of ebay.

Got given £500 as an early birthday present. I was considering getting a 9900k to slot right in but games these days are kinda meh and my 8600k is still plenty powerful as is my 1080Ti. £500 wont get me anything that out performs my 1080Ti.

I'll most likely wait for a deal on a high refresh rate monitor. This old 60hz samsung PLS panel Asus monitor from 2012 is pretty long in the tooth now.

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
My partner and I have been living together in England now for a few months, we do want to get married, but the fees are very expensive, 1800 pounds for the healthcare fee and 1500 for the application, and if you mess up anything small on the application you apparently have to pay the 1500 again...

Anyways, we lived together in early 2019 as well, and quite frankly we love each others company. We have done a lot of trips together and yeah... I am leaving soon, and neither of us want that. It's honestly first time my heart has been broken in many a years.

Any advice on getting a work visa for England as a USA citizen? I did reach out to a few companies, but they did not have anything in my particular field. I am willing to learn something new and be trained on it and work a full time schedule though. I just want to stay with her. It sucks so bad. We both are the same age, and we just get on so well, we love the same books, shows, etc. I don't want to leave her. It's so frustrating it is not more simple of a process and less costly. Love shouldn't have barriers like this.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Any advice on getting a work visa for England as a USA citizen?

Unfortunately, our gov recently made it harder to come here. There's a minimum wage you are required to earn (which I believe is more than I earn as a manger in the leisure sector). You'd likely need a sponsor--a job offer and what not in the first instance.

I'm sure there are loopholes though.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Unfortunately, our gov recently made it harder to come here. There's a minimum wage you are required to earn (which I believe is more than I earn as a manger in the leisure sector). You'd likely need a sponsor--a job offer and what not in the first instance.

I'm sure there are loopholes though.

My partner makes the minimum required amount, its 19k quid, unless we read it wrong. My main concern is the process itself, I watched some youtube videos on it, and it apparently can get very expensive, like one guy said he made an error on spelling and was required to redo the whole thing with another 1500 pound fee... I can't afford to do it more than once, lol

Also, we read that the marriage license and marriage visa alone doesn't give me the right to work here even if it was accepted? I might have just read it wrong... also this is part of the problem, its just so complicated... heh. I think the plan now is to save up money for another year, and hopefully we can get a marriage or immigration lawyer to help us along with the process.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Software Win 10 Home x64
The right to work in the UK for US citizens is fairly complex, you must have already have secured a skilled job offer from an employer who is registered with UK Immigration and received a formal offer certificate (so not just any old employer and only a select set of skilled roles), the salary has to be a minimum of £25,600 per year, additionally we now have a points based eligibility system in addition to that that awards points for age, qualifications, job role etc, this may help, it's the government guidelines with links to employment types and certified employers ...............

Skilled Worker visa: Your job - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

My partner and I have been living together in England now for a few months, we do want to get married, but the fees are very expensive, 1800 pounds for the healthcare fee and 1500 for the application, and if you mess up anything small on the application you apparently have to pay the 1500 again...

Anyways, we lived together in early 2019 as well, and quite frankly we love each others company. We have done a lot of trips together and yeah... I am leaving soon, and neither of us want that. It's honestly first time my heart has been broken in many a years.

Any advice on getting a work visa for England as a USA citizen? I did reach out to a few companies, but they did not have anything in my particular field. I am willing to learn something new and be trained on it and work a full time schedule though. I just want to stay with her. It sucks so bad. We both are the same age, and we just get on so well, we love the same books, shows, etc. I don't want to leave her. It's so frustrating it is not more simple of a process and less costly. Love shouldn't have barriers like this.
Just come over from Calais, they have multiple daily dinghy rides available, no documents necessary :roll:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Marriage is one of them.
Look, I'm open-minded but I've never met the guy.

Just read Tatty's reply and I'm reassured I can emigrate to England. Hmm... Will stay up here and avoid your heatwave this weekend.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Software Win 10 Home x64
Marriage is one of them.
Not so much now, they have got much tighter on that too as far as I am aware, there has to be an evidenced backed relationship history spanning years I believe.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Not so much now, they have got much tighter on that too as far as I am aware, there has to be an evidenced backed relationship history spanning years I believe.

This wouldn't be a problem for us. It doesn't matter anyway though, we have got it sorted now. I am going home to my parents for now, and we will figure it out in the future.

Thanks for the help everyone. Was just hoping someone may have known something we didn't, no big deal. Cheers y'all (my combo of american and british) lol