1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by Dj Urko, May 1, 2017.

1. realtekusr New Member

Thanks Received:
    I tried and there is no change.

When headphones are plugged in, the sound can be heard from headphones and also from the speakers.

Any other thoughts...

2. miguelfcp New Member

Thanks Received:
    Already did that. And it's a 2.0. The speakers are old sure but good it's from Hi Fi system and they are connected to a amp (PIONEER DC-Z73 and speakers are from PIONEER too).

3. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    Do you hear static in a video or music player, for example Mpc-hc sometimes has static sounds

4. miguelfcp New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hear while listening music and I use winnamp.

5. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    hmmm have you turned off the mic boost in the sound properties? I know this would happened, kinda a staticy crackly sound

6. miguelfcp New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't have mic pluged in.

7. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    You might need reinstall soundcard drivers or IN default format in advanced of the sound device, turn off allow applications to take exclusive control of this device and give exclusive mode applications priority.

8. djsms

Thanks Received:
    DTS 2 stereo chanel good work.:roll:

9. umesh New Member

Thanks Received:
    hey bro plz help.i downloaded yours mod 15063 Realtek HDA Driver Final.disabled secure boot and enabled test mode.uninstalled realtek from my laptop.then when installing your mod still getting installation error -oo01 something.need help

my hardware ids

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890&REV_1000
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  10. lorraine walsh

lorraine walsh

Thanks Received:

Some buddy just said: Dolby Digital output via SPDIF and HDMI only via Dolby Home Theatre v4 that's it. However I cant make my Dolby Digital to work in a home theater. No more DTS connect because the DTS neo tab in Sound manager not working and disabling much more other effects and also is an old stuff So only Dolby DIGITAL OUTPUT (same as dolby digital live) is possible in the moment

Here is an example of what exactly working in windows 10 for some modificators here who dont know exactly what they doing and some people who dont want what exactly they want to have. I hope that you will understand me and forget finally for these old stuff effects who is build only I repeat finally only for Windows 7

Kindly pass me the link too

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  11. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    I here is HDXRT4 file with your ids, just follow the link i have provided and download and replace the one in the win64 folder and then install like normal and, the mod should install perfectly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTMk5zd0hPbkpkNE0/view?usp=sharing

umesh says thanks.
  12. umesh New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanx bro i'l give it a try now

Should i enable secure boot again or leave it disabled?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  13. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    I leave my as disabled. There is
    no harm leaving disabled.

umesh says thanks.
  14. itachimendes

itachimendes

Thanks Received:
    Last driver with dts & dolby???

15. Ajaikumar New Member

Thanks Received:

Hello DJ Urko please provide us with separate mods like for ex : dolby atmos mod, dolby audio mod,

In mine system the driver is not getting properly installed as of yours...

and mine equalizer in Dolby Home theater app is not working actually..

One more thing i would like to ask that your how to uninstall this mods So that i may reinstall it properly.

Screenshot (70).png Screenshot (71).png

16. dvojinov

Thanks Received:
    Well I just leave this here so you can scratch your heads a little bit ..everything is working perfectly fine for those who knows how , there is a catch I admit but it is works perfectly fine with latest windows and latest Realtek drivers like any other version before as you can see for yourself..even more RTL CONT MANAGER works too....so .."modders" , brainstormers" and other driver "creators" ...do it!... lets see your "coocking @ work :D DTSDDL1.jpg

DTSDDL2.jpg

Hello guys, can anybody help me? I recently had updated my windows to 1703 creators update and my audio drivers with DDL do not wok anymore. I used the moded version of realtek driver in 1607 version when I was able to use SPDI/F with Dolby Digital Live 5.1 but now I'm not able to install these drivers. I'n not also able to find and open Realtek HD Audio app as I was when i freshly installed my pc in october last year. Then I installed that moded realtek and everything worked just fine until today when I updated to creators update. I'm able to roll back to 1607 build but I want to solve it in this otherwise I could not update my PC anymore.. I was used to use VoiceMeeter Banana app as virtual mix and everything workd just fine with that, stere modes, 5.1 or any other mapping modes, no problems at all. Everything started when I updated that f*king system to Creators update... Also I installed that new creators moded DJ Urku Realtek driver (on 5 try because you have to uninstall the HD audio microsoft driver first but I seems to have no effect at all.) And also the output to headphones is sooo quite, I can not even here the sound on volume max 100% and vlc audio at 150% but almost nothing.. weird.
    And is I just find out, the VoiceMeeter is not able to use speakers output (headphones) causing error.

Here are some pics about my configuration, ask for anything else if needed if you can help me.

IMGs:
    http://imgur.com/a/MuVRB
    [​IMG]

forgot to mention no IDIOTIC WINDOWS TEST mode or shit like that necessary ...however DWORD32 still needs to be added..just a hint ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM
  17. dargissimo New Member

Thanks Received:
    For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    https://mega.nz/#!sgQBEABb!mbbsYWiLCWRFYICNN_1zplUjyFQ1VSeFb-krdStOvZM

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

18. Jayce

Thanks Received:
    Is DDL only for optical input?

19. byu1

Thanks Received:
    what's included in R2.80 driver?

20. Jgr9

Thanks Received:
    Why not just do the simpler method that doesn't require Test Mode, if you're only looking for Dolby and DTS on optical?

(again, pg 37 of the other thread).

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 6:17 PM
  21. dargissimo New Member

Thanks Received:
    #494 Yes it is DDL 5.1 for optical TOSLINK output.

#495 Same driver as R2.78 or newest R2.82, this one worked for me on Win 10 build 1607 and also 1703 (Creators Update) (for me the Realtek HD audio manager never worked (no ide why) but I do not miss it, all I need is included in VoiceMeeter Banana virtual mix (EQ, routing, sources, mixing, fx, ....)

#496 first yo need to uninstall the High Definition Audio driver and then follow this install

#497 for me as I found out this was the easiest method (I was trying to enable DDL for 3 days after installing Creators update..) but if you found easier method good for you but for me only this one worked.

22. byu1

Thanks Received:
    Does R2.82 include dolby and DTS?

23. Jgr9

Thanks Received:
    You're asking if the default driver has the modifications.... (unless your motherboard can access them anyways).

(And sorry, in my last post I meant pg 37 in the other thread, - simplest method by far for me. No test mode, just a DLL replacement and registry edit.)

24. DrMonty

Thanks Received:
    But the onedrive link is very very slow please upload the mod to Google drive

Brother, the one drive link is very slow. Please upload it to Google Drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017 at 12:38 PM
  25. RobJoy New Member

Thanks Received:
    So does this driver work also for people who DO NOT use any digital outputs like SPDIF or even HDMI?
    I use normal audio output for my 5.1 system.

I see my sound is in the INI:
    &VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_18491220

My motherboard is ASRock X370 Taichi.