• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

dpg

Alan Finotty ,
Thanks for all your Drivers which I use RealtekDriverSBCSADS1SZVZ,Please make a Driver based on realtek with Dolby Atmos,DTS audio,EQ and for Headphone .Thanks for helping us.

About the Link for (Gen)KGA: I can't do with, and the Application can't found in my all folders/drives

But the other Setups, incl. the Digital Signing on/off was done properly
Only the Jack-Detection for Center/LFE is blinking on/off :-( So now I think, this is a Bug to fix...

KGA files are here
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/56e20815

Das Problem mit der Buchsenerkennung ist wahrscheinlich aufgetreten, weil der alte Treiber nicht sauber gereinigt wurde.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Alan,
can u add VIA audio enhancements and Qsound to this driver or make another mod but only with this two and do not mod hd audio manager?
Thanks

You can find them in this via hd audio driver.
VIA driver

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Alan,
can u add VIA audio enhancements and Qsound to this driver or make another mod but only with this two and do not mod hd audio manager?
Thanks

You can find them in this via hd audio driver.
VIA driver
@Aleksandar012 I was able to integrate only the effects of VIA so far. With Q-Sound, I did not succeed. :shadedshu::banghead:

Ktzeeb

Hello Alan,

Please check below. Does it mean I have installed it correctly and everything is working?

realtekHD.jpg

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hello Alan,

Please check below. Does it mean I have installed it correctly and everything is working?

View attachment 115481
Apparently YES. Check in BlasterX, for example, the effects, (turn the effects off and on). More options in the audio properties of the system.

belehow

Hi,
I have a mother board gigabyte X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIF I with a ALC1220-VB and an optical S/PDIf out.
I want a 5.1 or 7.1 on my optical out. I supposed my MB can do it.
I tried a driver found here (RealtekDriverSzVzREXP.exe) but it didn't work.
Can you explain how to do please? And which driver i need to?
Thank you

Attachments

• 2019-02-01 15_54_51-Realtek Audio Console.png
    2019-02-01 15_54_51-Realtek Audio Console.png
    108 KB · Views: 3,121

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hi,
I have a mother board gigabyte X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIF I with a ALC1220-VB and an optical S/PDIf out.
I want a 5.1 or 7.1 on my optical out. I supposed my MB can do it.
I tried a driver found here (RealtekDriverSzVzREXP.exe) but it didn't work.
Can you explain how to do please? And which driver i need to?
Thank you
First, you need to uninstall the currently installed driver and restart your computer.
After that, choose one of the packages in this post, download and install it. Once this is done, restart your PC.

Jimbof27

Hi, see if you can help me, sorry but I'm using an online translator since I'm from Argentina, my question is a gigabyte X370 AORUS GAMING 7, and I would need step by step to install the software, sound blaster x720, because I do not achieve It works, Thank you very much, Regards from Argentina!

ssj4vegita

First, you need to uninstall the currently installed driver and restart your computer.
After that, choose one of the packages in this post, download and install it. Once this is done, restart your PC.

Hi Alan, appreciate your work and your commitment!
I have an Asus G751JY notebook, which I connect through HDMI to my receiver (Marantz 7012) and I would like to bitstream my audio, instead of my notebook decoding. Your Realtek unlocked driver looks like my solution for DD and DTS, just my problem is I did download and install, and it kind of doesn't work. The errors are very random, sometimes I have the option of DD and DTS and when I select it just jumps back to a default 2ch setting, or not showing at all, or messing everything up. Tried with different versions of your drivers, all the way back to november of 2018. Please advise. Thank you!

belehow

I tried with the driverpack #1 and it works.
I have 5.1.
Thank you.
Does the driverpack #2 can do 7.1 or not?

DruiD

Thank you Alan - this is awesome. I have installed the Dolby Digital PLUS package and got it working.
Only 1 thing I cant work out \ get working - on my Asus Realtek \ Supreme FX drivers - there was an option to allow SEPARATE front and REAR audio devices,
Yours ha the front panel detection working well - but the Asus drivers (if set) - would allow the front Panel (eg green, headphone) and Mic (pink) to act as separate ports than the Rear.

Currently - plugging in front headphones, disables the rear. Is there a way to have both separately active?

I did read this here....
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...od-for-windows-10.232921/page-77#post-3980211

I noted in your post it now has those "advanced" settings - but as I installed those latest links, are these settings only available via some other method?
I have now installed both latest downloads - without obtaining those settings (see screenshot).

Note:- The 'Connector config' is available (yellow folder near the jacks to activate connector settings)- but the other "device advanced settings" clickable link above that are missing. See screenshot.

Packs I downloaded from recent link above
RealtekDriver_SBCSADS1SZVZ.exe -DS1
RealtekDriver_SBCSAPCEEv4SZVZ.exe - Dolby PCEE

No_advanced_separatejack_Settings.JPG

Last edited:

dpg

This is the Driver, was published and shared by @dododo , but i did some fixes on the HDXRT4.inf, because don`t display/execute the realtek sound manager, the person who create the driver.... ufff, well, did some BIG mistakes. And i add some files/Libraries (.dll) to fix it, and now execute the realtek audio manager. To me this is very important, why i ned to configure the realtek manager........ If after i install the Sound BlasterX 720 don`t work in the moment to execute it. Well, i fiz that incovenences/problems in the HDXRT4.inf my friend.

Here`s the link to the driver that shared @dododo :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m6g2279rton3tfs/RealtekHD-mod_atmos_dts_sbx720.zip

And here`s the HDXRT4.inf i create to fix these problems:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v85n4oruyms1jx4/HDXRT4.7z

Just, eliminate the HDXRT4.inf into the subfolder WIN64, and copa&paste into the subfolder this i created. Execute the seup.exe in test mode, and install it.

That`s all.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m6g2279rton3tfs/RealtekHD-mod_atmos_dts_sbx720.zip not working please upload.

issou.exe.png

NEW REALTEK DRIVERS RELEASED
VERSION 6.0.1.8603 - HDA

GOOD RESORT
Pls help me when I install the package everything is installing but no audio and the driver doesn't install and when I install it manually through the device manager it tells me that he failed with
"This operation requires an interactive window station" error pls help I didn't found anything online (if you coçuld provide me a good working driver with a valid signature I will be very pleased thanks)

Dont waste your time with Alan`s Rubbish experiments so I will bring my driver back with two formants and only dolby digital output via spdif is supported. @Alan Finote you will never understand with what apo commands windows 10 work and how it take me a long time to find this and create this forum for this. Please make your own topic if you already have. When you disable secure audio engine all effects and enhancements not worked any more you must understand this. Dolby pcee4 can work only if you inject lfx in place of sfx or mfx. you cannot render premix or postmix anymore in windows 10. you copy the things of my inf but you dont understand for what reason I have do it like that. So what you can do it is to write an message to Microsoft to bring back support for premix and postmix ainsi sfx mfx and efx so that's it very simple and are you thinking for the people who have MSI or Gygabite Realtek soundcards? there is rtkngui stock sound manager so they will lose all these things

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
Hello, @Dj Urko ! I'm glad to see u online. Are you now working on your own Driver? I'll wait to download & 2 enjoy it :rockout:

@Metal-Tom take this link - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSzVLpSjYdvkAqrejL
1. Install your stock driver but first you must uninstall your old driver.
2. install apo3gui from folder extras.
3. Enable test mode by disabling guide in folder extras.
4. Try to update your stock driver via device manager with let me pick up option and navigate it to win64 folder and chose hdxrt4.inf and if you have problems with installing or an error you must write me exactly your device id
5. your device id you can find in control panel - sound - speakers - general tab - properties - details tab and you chose hardware ids. if you installed normally do the 6.
6. install dtpc from dolby tunning folder in folder extras but only select content assets. and from ds1 folder dolby digital plus HT that's all

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 867
Last edited:
System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
@Metal-Tom Yes with dts studio sound improvements and PCEE4. Can you write me your device id and i will put something to download

At now I'm using an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 with Realtek ALC892. Question; What is PCEE4?

@Dj Urko As HomeCinema Device I'm using a harman/kardon AVR347, connected @ 3 ways: Optical, HDMI as separately Output only, & analogue 7.1 CH-Connection by Jack to Cinch

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Dont waste your time with Alan`s Rubbish experiments so I will bring my driver back with two formants and only dolby digital output via spdif is supported. @Alan Finote you will never understand with what apo commands windows 10 work and how it take me a long time to find this and create this forum for this. Please make your own topic if you already have. When you disable secure audio engine all effects and enhancements not worked any more you must understand this. Dolby pcee4 can work only if you inject lfx in place of sfx or mfx. you cannot render premix or postmix anymore in windows 10. you copy the things of my inf but you dont understand for what reason I have do it like that. So what you can do it is to write an message to Microsoft to bring back support for premix and postmix ainsi sfx mfx and efx so that's it very simple and are you thinking for the people who have MSI or Gygabite Realtek soundcards? there is rtkngui stock sound manager so they will lose all these things
1º - With all due respect, if I was a waste here in the forum, I would never reach 4 stars, which were with suffocation.
2º - I never copied anything from anyone, I myself look for suggestions and try to serve the best possible to the other members of the forum.
At first, you said something about Microsoft having disabled PREMIX (LFX) and POSTMIX (GFX) values. Well, with the introduction of STREAM (SFX), MODE (MFX) and ENDPOINT (EFX) from Windows 8.1, it got a lot more complicated to modify drivers, but if that were entirely true, I would never have, for example, to make PCEE4 and DS1 work on Windows 10, as well as other APOs, such as VIA's Audio Effects, Nahimic 3.
Here in this forum, respect prevails, which I always try to do to others.
You have your opinion and I have mine. At least on the western side of the earth, Capitalism reigns, where, yes, there are inequalities, mainly financial, but there is also FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, where one can find what he wants from the other.
My intention here is just to help, not desreispeitar, that I did not, do not and never will.
Please know that if you need my help in your mods, I will help you.

@Alan Finote only pcee4 working in your mod nothing more why? I have seen your inf I have also installed your driver as interested how pcee4 as finally working what you do in your driver is that... in my pc the stock sound manager msi is gone and replaced by another sound manager with effects who not work. where is the sound effects in sound manager for speakers? thank you I hope that you will create an good thing finally also you have installer I dont have this so you know something and I know something also

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
@Alan Finote only pcee4 working in your mod nothing more why? I have seen your inf I have also installed your driver as interested how pcee4 as finally working what you do in your driver is that... in my pc the stock sound manager msi is gone and replaced by another sound manager with effects who not work. where is the sound effects in sound manager for speakers? thank you I hope that you will create an good thing finally also you have installer I dont have this so you know something and I know something also
We are here to help each other.

@Dj Urko welcome back, the Original Modder, the first Person I downloaded any audio mod from. The Legend. Are you going make your new modded driver with Dolby Atmos and etc(other effects)?

Last edited: