• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Yes, i know, but the question was if it is posible to chain multiple effects and ui's that work and are visible in the same time.
like having 3 entries for GFX for example without colliding.

Windows don't support multiple GFX, Windows 8.1 and 10 use SFX, MFX, EFX by default.

FX Configurator config for win8.1 and win10 , non test
Dolby Home Theather v4 + Sound BlasterX 720

Attachments

• CT_PCEE4_Render_W8.1_10.rar
    724 bytes · Views: 422
Last edited:

playstation_12000

Download the older generic offical Realtek WHQL driver version and copy & replace older RTHVHD64.sys to Realtek APO driver
finally got realtek APO installed after replacing the rthvhd6.sys from generic driver. but now getting this error "the device cannot start"..is it supposed to give this error?

finally got realtek APO installed after replacing the rthvhd6.sys from generic driver. but now getting this error "the device cannot start"..is it supposed to give this error?
The APO Driver is installed? If so update to realtek official driver, it should started.

I need MOD driver to x32&x64 to Conexant, does anyone know how to make a driver for these chips? (for windows 7,8,8,1 and 10). ZENks in advance people!.

I need MOD driver to x32&x64 to Conexant, does anyone know how to make a driver for these chips? (for windows 7,8,8,1 and 10). ZENks in advance people!.
If you have realtek hda chips, install my Realtek APO Driver, but select different endpoint on FX Configurator (Conexant Smart Audio Playback device)
If you do no realtek hda chips, just add your hardware ID to the inf to install Realtek APO Driver, then update to Conexant driver.

If you have realtek hda chips, install my Realtek APO Driver, but select different endpoint on FX Configurator (Conexant Smart Audio Playback device)
If you do no realtek hda chips, just add your hardware ID to the inf to install Realtek APO Driver, then update to Conexant driver.

Not, really is for another pc`s, i`m creating o.s. by cloning (7,8,8.110 x32,x64 bits; MAC and others). But is necessary to add the Sound BlasterX 720 to users w/ other soundcards: These O.S. will named Owigamers (just for gamers - is a special edition - w/ a great performance in graphics and w/ a high Ram memory to support the users). Soon the people can play to games w/out playstations, Xbox or another platforms/game consoles, just using a controls for online games (Owicron will release a platform for online games with more than 2 terabytes in games of all kinds: from nintendo to Playstation 2/3/4, Xbox, Wii and more). Soon i`ll share w/ all of you this great event, to users in europe, and center/south america only (for now) @alanfox2000 . That`s what I NEED the Conexant Drivers to the o.s. Oh, the o.s. are ALL registered w/ original digital licenses, and w/ a low cost; just a donation.

Not, really is for another pc`s, i`m creating o.s. by cloning (7,8,8.110 x32,x64 bits; MAC and others). But is necessary to add the Sound BlasterX 720 to users w/ other soundcards: These O.S. will named Owigamers (just for gamers - is a special edition - w/ a great performance in graphics and w/ a high Ram memory to support the users). Soon the people can play to games w/out playstations, Xbox or another platforms/game consoles, just using a controls for online games (Owicron will release a platform for online games with more than 2 terabytes in games of all kinds: from nintendo to Playstation 2/3/4, Xbox, Wii and more). Soon i`ll share w/ all of you this great event, to users in europe, and center/south america only (for now) @alanfox2000 . That`s what I NEED the Conexant Drivers to the o.s. Oh, the o.s. are ALL registered w/ original digital licenses, and w/ a low cost; just a donation.
Clone a OS but pre setup disable driver enforcement install mod inf or you can sign a driver?

Clone a OS but pre setup disable driver enforcement install mod inf or you can sign a driver?

There`s no problem, you or anyone can install the inf file from Sound devices in sound (on any o.s. x32 and/or x64), but too u can install using the method we are choosing to install Realtek MOD Drivers (install anyway on the window box message). There`s no problem @alanfox2000 . And not, sorry; But we can`t sign a driver because Windows 10 have a restriction and is impossible (for now) to do that. The next week begins the Owicron platform to be functional, u can test the games online. Soon i`ll put the link to the people here in the forum, if any want to have a try w/ the platform. Have a nice day friend!. The video of Owicron here: (Begins in min 55:00) =

playstation_12000

Attachments

• real.png
    real.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 852
did that..but still getting this error...I downloaded the realtek apo driver from this link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fyifnpc3gicsc/Realtek_Modded_Driver ..installed via device manager..then updated the apo driver with realtek modded driver file from the same link...still it gives the same error that device cannot start, the request is not supported
you misunderstand

Realtek APO Driver -> Realtek Official non-mod WHQL driver (https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html

There is no Generic Conexant Audio Driver, the original chdrt.inf rename to T15P1mwa.inf have different hardware ID but still called "Conexant HD Audio Driver"
The hdaudio.inf, the microsoft high definition audio driver should work on all chips even not manufactured by realtek.

This is the link mod SBX720 with M$ HDA driver by the other guy:
https://dldolby.blogspot.com/2017/12/from-creative-sound-blasterx-720-many.html

Image 4.png

Last edited:

playstation_12000

you misunderstand

Realtek APO Driver -> Realtek Official non-mod WHQL driver (https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html

There is no Generic Conexant Audio Driver, the original chdrt.inf rename to T15P1mwa.inf have different hardware ID but still called "Conexant HD Audio Driver"
The hdaudio.inf, the microsoft high definition audio driver should work on all chips even not manufactured by realtek.

This is the link mod SBX720 with M$ HDA driver by the other guy:
https://dldolby.blogspot.com/2017/12/from-creative-sound-blasterx-720-many.html

View attachment 99866
Did the installation accordingly, but again same error..the device cannot start.error code 10. now whats wrong :(

1.DeviceManeger Install(http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkl4sv1bqf5fv0g/REALTEK_APO_DRIVER_WIN64_8409.rar)
2.DeviceManager Install(http://download.windowsupdate.com/d..._15c19c5d8591a38dba5b32dcc6c37473fd73391f.cab)
3.Install SBX720,DolbyUWP(DAXUISnG),DTS
4.cmd type C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc\DAX3API -install
5.FXConfigurator64 Sperker Set CT_Dolby_UWP_DTS_Render.ini
6 Reboot

Good Working: SBX720,DTS
Not Working: Dolby UWP(Dolyby's on / off, change of setting, there is no sound change at all.)

The v8403 including the previous Viper 4 worked normally.

With FX Configurator 2.0 and Realtek APO driver you can custom your APO FX on x64 system
http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/04/realtek-apo-driver.html

With this method:
You can get the lastest Realtek WHQL driver with your custom sound effects.

Just need disable driver enforcement when install Realtek APO driver once time and not necessary disable driver enforcement again!
Also don't need to enable test mode!

When you complete the Realtek APO driver instruction,
Your OS can under enabling driver enforcement and test mode off with the lastest official Realtek HD Audio WHQL Driver with custom FX!

When an update on realtek offical HD audio driver is installed, just load the config and import the registry key again and restart audio services.

Support Windows 7 to 10 x64, just use different config for your OS

View attachment 99740

1.DeviceManeger Install(http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkl4sv1bqf5fv0g/REALTEK_APO_DRIVER_WIN64_8409.rar)
2.DeviceManager Install(http://download.windowsupdate.com/d..._15c19c5d8591a38dba5b32dcc6c37473fd73391f.cab)
3.Install SBX720,DolbyUWP(DAXUISnG),DTS
4.cmd type C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc\DAX3API -install
5.FXConfigurator64 Sperker Set CT_Dolby_UWP_DTS_Render.ini
6 Reboot

Good Working: SBX720,DTS
Not Working: Dolby UWP(Dolyby's on / off, change of setting, there is no sound change at all.)

The v8403 including the previous Viper 4 worked normally.
Yeah Dolby Atmos sound system uwp app sound effect doesn't work. I tried reinstall and it didn't work.

turn off all audio sound effect from software and fx configurator import registry key Reg_DolbyUWP.Reg,
run cmd as admin, type

net stop audiosrv /yes
regsvr32 /s /u DolbyAPOv251.dll
regsvr32 /s /u DolbyAPOvlldp.dll
regsvr32 /s DolbyAPOv251.dll
regsvr32 /s DolbyAPOvlldp.dll
sc start audiosrv
sc start DolbyDAXAPI

Now, turn on dolby

if don't work, system restore to the restore point where you have working dolby uwp and install again
When I test my mod driver, I do it a lot of time and it working. I think I install mod too many times, windows don't load dolby dll even you clean up the registry.

Last edited:
After the upgrade to v8419, it was confirmed the Dolby enabled in the specified procedure.
Everything is working normally.
Thank you very much.

turn off all audio sound effect from software and fx configurator import registry key Reg_DolbyUWP.Reg,
run cmd as admin, type

net stop audiosrv /yes
regsvr32 /s /u DolbyAPOv251.dll
regsvr32 /s /u DolbyAPOvlldp.dll
sc start audiosrv
sc start DolbyDAXAPI

Now, turn on dolby

if don't work, system restore to the restore point where you have working dolby uwp and install again
When I test my mod driver, I do it a lot of time and it working. I think I install mod too many times, windows don't load dolby dll even you clean up the registry.

run cmd as admin, type
iregsvr32 /s /u DolbyAPOvlldp.dll
sc start audiosrv
sc start DolbyDAXAPI

Now, turn on dolby

Bro its working!!! but i used with headphone i hear sound from both headphone and speaker !!
i want it to use with headphone only then what should i do??

For 5.1 no effect & sound fix:

Modded Driver Cleaning Tool
For uninstall sound enhancer & fresh install another modded driver

http://www.mediafire.com/file/32cdl5j4yyxwllt/CleaningTool.rar

1. Use the Cleaning Tool, follow the usage.txt guide ( cleaning software & APO dll files & realtek hda drivers)
2. Try to install the default HDXMB3H.inf through device manger
3. Download another HDXMB3H.inf from below, use this another HDXMB3H.inf install over previous HDXMB3H.inf modded driver.
4. Make sure you have set 5.1 settings on Realtek Control Panel + intsall DTS Audio & Turn off DTS Audio + SBX720 speakers setting - 5.1,
edit C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc\Default.xml and you change ch_count="2" to ch_count="5" & restart DolbyDAXAPI services.
5. If it still no sound effect, it may caused by SBX720. On SBX720 Setting, click another speakers settings & wait a while & change it back to 5.1.

another HDXMB3H.inf ( DTS + SBX720 + Dolby UWP ) ( Viper4Windows do not inculded)
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...driver-mod-for-windows-10.232921/post-3822657

5.1 through SDIF:

The sound effect already installed on spdif. And you need Unlock Dolby Digital Live & DTS Interactive ( 5.1 Surround ) Format output & your realtek chip required to support one of this format to get 5.1 sound Surround through spdif.
Download the patcher, patch RltkAPO64.dll on my Modded driver. Right Click playbacks devices - > properties -> Format Tab -> Dolby Digital Live or DTS Interactive ( 5.1 Surround ). If your devices not support, it will pop up a msgbox "devices not supported" when you selected.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jcc40grgzndfk4/realtek.hd.sound.driver-patch.7z password: 123

Hi.. I installed the driver and Dolby Atmos sound system UWP app is also working, i have 5.1 speaker home theatre system, the issue is that i am getting movie dialogues from center, front left and front right simultaneously and this is spoiling the 5.1 effect. This issue doesnt come in Realtek Stock drivers. Please help

Hi.. I installed the driver and Dolby Atmos sound system UWP app is also working, i have 5.1 speaker home theatre system, the issue is that i am getting movie dialogues from center, front left and front right simultaneously and this is spoiling the 5.1 effect. This issue doesnt come in Realtek Stock drivers. Please help

Install my Realtek APO Driver, then install Realtek Official Driver
Realtek Official Driver may fix this issue.

Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DJUrko Link to Download is https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3View attachment 87336View attachment 87337View attachment 87338
Hi DJUrko, I installed the sound drivers correctly as per the process but the center speaker is giving extremely low/suppressing sound and due to this i am not able to hear the movie dialogues properly. swap center/subwoofer in realtek audio manager doesnt help. I am not facing this issue in realtek stock drivers. Please help

4 Interested.........

Win 7,8,10 x64
PackageVersion = PG466
DriverVer= 04/17/2018, 6.0.1.8425

A Beta Version:

ftp://60.251.198.230/Intel/8425_PG466_INTEL_POWERSAVING.zip

And an OEM.

ftp://60.251.198.230/ASUS/Universal_Audio_Driver_8425.zip (*)

*=(Is not only 4 Asus!, have many brands 4 more Motherboards).

Ailurus

Hi guys, I told you that a week ago I bought a new motherboard (asrock z370 sli / ac), I came with onboard alc892 and it does not work 5.1 sound when I have it configured in the sound options of windows 10, and also hears horrible sound usually. I also want to clarify that I have a home theater connected by 3 3.5mm jack cables
I was watching the themes and responses of alanfox2000 but I do not understand and I can not make these modded drivers work.

I wanted to see if you could help me more detailed or with a video tutorial, I would appreciate it, thank you very much.