• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

yesssssss make and other effects for your speakers

show me your realtek sound manager please I want to see your speakers also and spdif device in the sound manager that's important for me and you must have also dolby digital plus via spdif please install full the driver and send a screeshots of all thank you my friend

So For Those who have the Problem with installation Use device manager and let me pick up option then have a disk and browse in the WIN64 folder and select the HDXRT4.inf file to install and please people upload me your screenshots that important for me like that I will fix some bugs in the next build View attachment 87383
캡처.PNG

hey Dj Urko, Are you still active?
I installed DHTv4 and got Dolby digital Tap of SPDIF
Here's the link ... Come back !
Link

Last edited:

DarkAlchemist

I remember that from ages ago when I was on my core2duo from 2009 to 2017. I never needed it back then but with this new motherboard and the shitastic Nahimic (shit company too) I do.

Thanks for this and I will install it today and let you know.

For all of the stuff I installed and did above do I need to undo anything before I install this?

I remember that from ages ago when I was on my core2duo from 2009 to 2017. I never needed it back then but with this new motherboard and the shitastic Nahimic (shit company too) I do.

Thanks for this and I will install it today and let you know.

For all of the stuff I installed and did above do I need to undo anything before I install this?

Great :)

A bit offtopic:
I had bought last week an Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 with manufactured DTS Connect and DTS UltraPC II and i had problems with mods with the Ultra thing, Urko's thing has/had let to be installed, but idk it had sounded, but an old Gamespirit driver that had worked in my laptop last year in windows 10 has no sound...
It is because crashed with the UltraPC II idk, I had this a 1000x uninstalled, but none of anyone sign...
Any ideas of full erasing of them?
I had tried IObit, CCleaner, Revo Uninstaller this 3 had not against of this...
It is ASUS's fault that I cannot modding of this motherboard/computer, beacuse I wanted to test it Urko's mod to polishing... :(
In my laptop in win 7 I had tested my laptop has freezzed grhhhh...
I'm unsucksessful in modding, beacuse when I have/had test a driver it will be installed okay it is one thing, but it one had no sound or next had like is mentioned freezed...
It's difficult i'd say, but I try again onwards, maybe it has a good ending with 1000 times testing, maybe one day...
I have time ca. to May when I will be working at an office and I have a whole winter/spring to test in my PC ;)

DarkAlchemist

:( I hate how these companies are going.

Btw, do I go into each folder and install them or what is the procedure to install these?

Btw, do I go into each folder and install them or what is the procedure to install these?

I had going to myself of these mods, because Urko had helped me about few things, when we chatted here in last year in the summer...
btw... it was easy to modding and when I failed about that I don't give up until it has a worth and when I have more time I will revealing my modding structure, but it is not 100 percent safe to it works, it depends on your soundcard and your motherboard, especially like in SALC1220A it will be maybe not working like in ALC892...

This was an example beacuse I have tested with an aquintance (he had SALC1220A) and here in this forum with a few modded drivers (not mine's) and dvojnov's mod at then in this May and had right after the install worked like a charm, but he hadn't optical out in his loudspeaker, which is very dissapointing (mine are logitech Z906 and it will be tested in the next few weeks)...

Well see...

We tested a a week ago a 5 year old S/PDIF cable on from my monitor to my nvidia video card via HDMI and the cable was 100 percent perfect and it is was not damaged nor trashed the interior and the sound was flawless :)

But this UltraPC II bugs me like lot to erase it beacuse idk is it possible or it is with the DTS Connect driver included when I reinstall an another mod unto... :(

When an experts @Alan Finote and/or @alanfox2000 can you help me, I would be greatful and I would be really appreciated it :)

Thanx in advance :)

You're right.

I was planning to building a PC since 6 years ago when these came out and thrill what was upthere and now when I had more gained about these things and a year later I had with a pal installed a mod then it was for me useless, because I had all of good things like (SRS/Dolby/Sonic Focus/DTS) in that driver order and i had interested when 2bad started this thread to buy or configure a PC or a laptop and the latter wins a year later and I had tested DTS Interactive in my stock laptop and it was crazy and now I had yesterday bought a real optical RCA cable with an analog adapter, that will be also tested like the PC and I hope both will be working :)

Sorry for this offtopic :)

DarkAlchemist

I can't install it even with the driver checks turned off. Must be too old now or is 32bit when my system is 64bit.

Osirus

My motherboard only supports the Realtek drivers FF10 Creative, others versions don't work.
It came with Creative Sound Cinema 3.

I used the FF10 drivers as well. Mine is an ALC1220 on a Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5. At first I tried the base FF00 but I got Failed to Play Test Tone errors. I didn't know exactly what the Creative version was for but I tried it since my motherboard supports Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5, and it worked.

System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
I got SB Connect to work but I cannot get Cinema 3 to work as it says no hardware detected. What did I do wrong?
You need copy .KGA files to C:\ProgramData\Creative\SoftwareLock, View my Post #1398 for more information.

DarkAlchemist

You need copy .KGA files to C:\ProgramData\Creative\SoftwareLock, View my Post #1398 for more information.
Did it and the same deal.

What I found odd was that it works for connect but not the other. I used the exe to make the kga files for this motherboard which created the directory and kga files and done. Was in Russian but did create them.

DarkAlchemist

What I don't get is the attached as it opened up the panel but I can't do anything on that tab. Oh, another thing that irks me is I lost my Dolby Digital out I had on my Intel Gigabyte board from 2009-2017 and my AMD Gigabyte board 2017-2018. ALC 889 on the first and ALC 1220 on it but where did it go on this MSI board that has the same ALC 1220 and optical SPDIF out?

Attachments

• DTS.jpg
    DTS.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 618
System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Did it and the same deal.

What I found odd was that it works for connect but not the other. I used the exe to make the kga files for this motherboard which created the directory and kga files and done. Was in Russian but did create them.
And, the Realtek Mod is compatible with Sound Blaster Apps? If it is compatible, uninstall the Realtek Mod and then, install it.

DarkAlchemist

And, the Realtek Mod is compatible with Sound Blaster Apps? If it is compatible, uninstall the Realtek Mod and then, install it.
I don't understand. Uninstall the Realtek mod (via DDU I presume?) and install what?

Oh, and that second tab you see is nothing it just tells me to use Nahimic which I was hoping to do away with. For 9 years I had Dolby Digital out and effects, loudness control, and EQ all on that panel. No separate programs etc... were needed then I get this MSI board and have Nahimic garbage forced down my throat.

Dude, sell the board and do what makes you happy(better board). Why are you complaining here? If the solution is not working for you then move on? These guys are already taking the time to even respond to you.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2

DarkAlchemist

Dude, sell the board and do what makes you happy(better board). Why are you complaining here? If the solution is not working for you then move on? These guys are already taking the time to even respond to you.
I thanked them because I love their work or I wouldn't have even posted to them but when something they say doesn't make sense that is what a forum is for to have a two way communication.

To the original authors of these mods I thank you again for your time and efforts. Much kudos to you.

Last edited by a moderator: