• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

nigos

Unfortunately this did not work.

1) Deleted everything sound related.
2) used software RegistryDeleteEx to get rid of render and capture in regedit
3) Used DDU to get rid of realtek and soundblaster
4) Uninstalled all drivers for audio in device manager, both in audio inputs and outputs and in sound, video and game controllers.
5) Restarted
6) Went through and did all of this again
7) Installed the fixed driver by opening the exe and letting it do its work. Chose not to install sound blaster this time.

Looking at the sound options, I have Alan's controller information throughout including soundalive, sounz, and dolby tabs.

Random things I've tried for no reason:
Disconnected front ports from motherboard and tested each individually
Disabled other recording devices
Made sure mic levels are at 100 and that windows didn't block mic usage
Tried both voice recorder and Discord for voice
In realtek audio manager ive changed advanced settings back and forth between muting rear input device and disable front panel jack detection to see if that did anything.

One thing I noticed is that when I have the front panel connected to the motherboard, the realtek sound manager indicates that something is plugged into the headphone-in. Sound works fine though it, however.

As mentioned, I both did a windows reset and then followed that up with a clean install via usb made with the media creation tool (chose to not keep files). I then completely deleted the entire drive that the OS was on for the install. I would think that none of the above would be needed. However, I also don't think this is hardware as everything was working fine until the installation of the drivers.

Idk man i had exactly the same problem only this driver fixed it for me.. i think only alan can help u :/

I appreciate your help. I went out and bought a usb soundcard (Asus Xonar U5) and it still won't work.

Tried an old Steel Series Siberia USB headset and the mic works on it (no 3.5).

I honestly don't understand how this can be a thing. I just went and disabled audio through the bios as well, so I have nothing realtek currently in device manager yet no 3.5 mics work.

Last edited:

nigos

I appreciate your help. I went out and bought a usb soundcard (Asus Xonar U5) and it still won't work.

Tried an old Steel Series Siberia USB headset and the mic works on it (no 3.5).

I honestly don't understand how this can be a thing. I just went and disabled audio through the bios as well, so I have nothing realtek currently in device manager yet no 3.5 mics work.

haha i know man i spent for real over 25 hours on this problem tried everything just like u.. even bios rollback (most stupid of ones i tried).. if u fix it i would like to know how u did it ;p

marchi84

I had to manually install the driver, looks to be installed but Creative software not recognizing the hardware as compatible

Attachments

• audio.png
    audio.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 992
New Realtek HDA Driver with Sound Blaster Connect 2 (not UWP)
Version 6.0.1.8591

• The choice of installation of the Creative Sound BlasterX 720 ° suite is enabled.
  • Updated driver version
  • Fixed microphone bug (no signal)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Hi, Alan, I've tried this "Realtek Advanced HD" driver and previous "Realtek ALC Blaster 720", the fromer is missing some kind of option when plugging in the headphone to the front sockets, causing static noise

both works fine before the 1809 update, but after the update, you have to do the old trick otherwise SB connect don't recognize the hardware, you have to :

1. terminate Creative.SBConnect.exe

2. stop audiosrv

3. relaunch Creative.SBConnect.exe

4. restart audiosrv

it's not so hard to write a .bat to fix it, just a bit annoying. this does happen after the 1809 update tho, is there any other way to bypass it?

Hey guys. First post but been following this thread for a while, and enjoying the fun and sometimes hassle of modding my audio drivers to get extra goodies :)

So first off I was wondering if there is a way to get SoundBlaster Connect 2 / 720 (UWP version) AND ALChemy working at the same time. Right now I have the latest version of Alan Finote signed driver installed and other than some possible mic issues (at least when using my computers front panel mic and headphone jacks) its working perfectly. However I highly prefer the UWP version of SB Connect 2 / 720. Mainly because it supports easily adding custom profiles with a little + at the top of the profiles list. Which is super handy IMO
custom profiles.png

I've gotten the UWP version working just fine before using the APO Driver method but when I tried to install ALchemy for EAX support on older games it said my hardware was not supported. With Alan's current driver I've got as far as I know the latest version of ALchemy (at least far newer than the last version that had the "restriction remover" crack) and even OpenAL is showing full EAX 1.0 through 5.0 support.

OpenAL.png

So thank you very much to all you guys that put in all this work for these drivers. It's very kind of you. But I would love to know like I said if its possible to get the UWP version of SB Connect / x720 AND ability to install the latest ALchemy version. Thanks. Also a heads up for others, I noticed last time I had to use the KGA file crack method for a Creative piece of software (think it was X-FI MB 5 or maybe even UWP SB Connect) It did't work till I generated the KGA files with my Nord VPN virtual network adapter disabled. After generating those files with only my intel NIC active the UWP app detected the hardware perfectly and I simply re enabled the Nord VPN adapter. Just thought I'd share in case that might help someone. Maybe the "keys" it generates have something to do with the NIC's enabled/disabled in your computer?

@Màthair
Can you re-upload please at page 32 from post #783? :)
Because MediaFire has deleted your file :(
Thanx in advance :)
And Happy New Year 2019! :)

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
@Màthair
Can you re-upload please at page 32 from post #783? :)
Because MediaFire has deleted your file :(
Thanx in advance :)
And Happy New Year 2019!

Ok, i`ll send the Driver i use actually. But use a HDXRT.inf, NOT a HDXRT4..inf!. U need 2 know i use a version of Sound Blaster Connect MAYBE is not actualized, but is the best works 4 me. I use only DAX2, but there are some more to install. Here u have the links.

There are 2 drivers. one 4 windows 7 x64, and another 2 win 10 x64.

Choose!.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jc9tq3pwds5vrhb/Realtek_Mod_Suite_for_Win7.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbjmr6742yam6nb/Realtek_Mod_Suite_for_Win10.7z/file

2 any others interested, here i put the link 2 my Mediafire, but i have no nothing really important or relevent. All is old versions and other versions of Realtek Drivers 2 install any: MB2/3/5 or the SB Connect 720.

https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles

Enjoy!, :) dear friend.

Note: I`LL RETURN 2DAY B4 i leave the computer, 2 see if u respond 2 this post. Have a NICE NITE.

Version 6.0.1.8591

• The choice of installation of the Creative Sound BlasterX 720 ° suite is enabled.
  • Updated driver version

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Hey SBC doesn't seem to work on Acer Aspire V5-573g (Win10 Patch 1809). Realktek Driver is working, but non of the effects using in SBC change anything :) Known issue?

Edit: Ok saw somebody has the same problem. I will look into thread again later, hopefully you can find a solution :)

Last edited:

Lee_Corp

Merhaba this drivers install perfectly. MSI x470 gaming m7 ac, dts and dolby movies ok no problem

But in some games, I can't get the sound from the rear speakers even though it's written in dolby digital. System x470 m7 ac >> optic cable >>> pioner sc 2024 av receiver

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
Merhaba this drivers install perfectly. MSI x470 gaming m7 ac, dts and dolby movies ok no problem

But in some games, I can't get the sound from the rear speakers even though it's written in dolby digital. System x470 m7 ac >> optic cable >>> pioner sc 2024 av receiver
Did you configure your game for 5.1 out?

Ok, i`ll send the Driver i use actually. But use a HDXRT.inf, NOT a HDXRT4..inf!. U need 2 know i use a version of Sound Blaster Connect MAYBE is not actualized, but is the best works 4 me. I use only DAX2, but there are some more to install. Here u have the links.

There are 2 drivers. one 4 windows 7 x64, and another 2 win 10 x64.

Choose!.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jc9tq3pwds5vrhb/Realtek_Mod_Suite_for_Win7.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbjmr6742yam6nb/Realtek_Mod_Suite_for_Win10.7z/file

2 any others interested, here i put the link 2 my Mediafire, but i have no nothing really important or relevent. All is old versions and other versions of Realtek Drivers 2 install any: MB2/3/5 or the SB Connect 720.

https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles

Enjoy!, :) dear friend.

Note: I`LL RETURN 2DAY B4 i leave the computer, 2 see if u respond 2 this post. Have a NICE NITE.

I have seen pictures in other forums that support DDL, DTS for X-Fi MB 2 products.
Please fix your media fire share link.

Wodniak

Hi, I have a MSI B350 gaming pro carbon and I can not play 5.1 from my optical output ... I have read that there is a procedure to have the dolby digital live in the optical output.
Help me please. ( Ktoś może posługuje się językiem polskim?)

Version 6.0.1.8591

• Updated driver version

LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Hey @Alan Finote ! I have been away since creator update broke dts for me and I have no idea how far the development is gone. Tried some new drivers couple of times in the last year but no go. I just wanted to ask is this driver DTS ready? I have a MSI Mortar B350M mobo with Realtek® ALC892 Codec.

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hey @Alan Finote ! I have been away since creator update broke dts for me and I have no idea how far the development is gone. Tried some new drivers couple of times in the last year but no go. I just wanted to ask is this driver DTS ready? I have a MSI Mortar B350M mobo with Realtek® ALC892 Codec.
YES.

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
I am getting format not supported by device error again :/
Go to the system's audio settings> playback> realtek digital output. And then go to Supported Formats and check all the options, then test again.