• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

David V.

Hi, I do not know if it is for my pc but when I installed the last driver the sound blaster panel does not work and I do not see any improvement and even the sound is heard lower, I'm doing something wrong to install it or it's my pc

IlCavaliereOscuro

Hi, I do not know if it is for my pc but when I installed the last driver the sound blaster panel does not work and I do not see any improvement and even the sound is heard lower, I'm doing something wrong to install it or it's my pc

Sound Blaster Audigy?

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Play any sound on your computer (music, videos, etc.) and let it play; Go to the Realtek Manager, lower and increase the master volume as the volume will normalize.
Everything works here.

ALex_11

Hi, Alan.
First of all - thank you for your titanic efforts!
I've got a small issue: on my Aorus gaming 9 MB (click) speaker volume controls ain't working.
I have 5.1 system and it's on in the system options.

Dragging sliders on everything except Realtec HD Audio Output (see pic) changes nothing, speakers working but the volume does not change.
What could be a problem?
111.jpg

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hi, Alan.
First of all - thank you for your titanic efforts!
I've got a small issue: on my Aorus gaming 9 MB (click) speaker volume controls ain't working.
I have 5.1 system and it's on in the system options.

Dragging sliders on everything except Realtec HD Audio Output (see pic) changes nothing, speakers working but the volume does not change.
What could be a problem?
View attachment 114620
Open Realtek Audio Manager and try again.

David V.

the audio remains the same

I also noticed that the driver no longer says realtek high definition audio if not realtek (R) Audio)

ALex_11

Also I noticed that my mic (incerted at the back panel) is somewhat lags: I speak a word and hear my voice from speakers like in a milliseconds.
That's pretty frustrating. Not for karaoke users that's for sure.

Last edited:

Mason76

[QUOTE="Alan Finote]
Please help delete this sound mod
i delete driver in device manager,but then i inistall new stock driver you utilites in control center/sound/speakers not delete
(sound very low in my notebook)
sorry my bad english[/QUOTE]

you likely need to install your notebook manufacturer's audio drivers and reboot to get it back to normal.

Mason76

please help delete this driver!i setup Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound and after my pc is laggy?stock driver not work correct
how delete this and clear system

how delete this?
stock driver realtek install

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 500
  • Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 550
  • Безымянный2.jpg
    Безымянный2.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 546
please help delete this driver!i setup Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound and after my pc is laggy?stock driver not work correct
how delete this and clear system

how delete this?
stock driver realtek install
1.run any realtek driver package (u want to install actually)with setup.exe ,not using device manager.
it will detect previous driver and ask u to uninstall that,do that...... reboot when asked.upon rebooting realtek will install new driver

u can disable driver signature to be trouble free before doing such things. see this link .follow option one
https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

We are now need Dolby digital Live and Dts Interactive to work without test mode.

It would be very innovative.

And I have an modded .inf file, but I do not know how to adapt the modded .inf file to the new version of Realtek.

Last edited:

Mason76

pr3dato8

Hi Alan, I tried using your latest driver but I'm having trouble, was hoping you or someone else could advise.

I have an Asus Xonar SE sound card, and it has its own separate playback options in the sound menu. I use the "SPDIF Out" which uses a Xonar SoundCard driver. I installed your driver which created a Realtek playback option and it had unlocked everything it was supposed to, however I can't use it because the sound only plays through the optical port of the sound card when specifically its "SPDIF Out" is selected. The default audio source also switches depending on what sound source I select in the sound card's menu, so I can't select one playback option in the windows menu and a different one in the sound card menu.

I tried replacing the Xonar SoundCard driver with a Realtek one but that just causes crashes. If you know what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate advice.

Edit: for reference I'm just trying to get Dolby Digital Live through the sound card's SPDIF line

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
Hi Alan, I tried using your latest driver but I'm having trouble, was hoping you or someone else could advise.

I have an Asus Xonar SE sound card, and it has its own separate playback options in the sound menu. I use the "SPDIF Out" which uses a Xonar SoundCard driver. I installed your driver which created a Realtek playback option and it had unlocked everything it was supposed to, however I can't use it because the sound only plays through the optical port of the sound card when specifically its "SPDIF Out" is selected. The default audio source also switches depending on what sound source I select in the sound card's menu, so I can't select one playback option in the windows menu and a different one in the sound card menu.

I tried replacing the Xonar SoundCard driver with a Realtek one but that just causes crashes. If you know what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate advice.

Edit: for reference I'm just trying to get Dolby Digital Live through the sound card's SPDIF line
Does the sound card use realtek drivers?
I see C-media chipset in specs.
Check whether the stock ASUS drivers is a realtek driver first. That might be a C-Media driver. Finote's driver is for Realtek.
Check APO driver if you just want to enable DDL.

karimis

Hi all,
I just recently discovered these drivers and would like to try them.. I have an MSI Z370 Sli Plus mobo, with ALC 1220 realtek chipset. the MSI drivers do not include any extra software like Dolby etc. Is it possible for me to install driver that include any extra software like Dolby??

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Hi all,
I just recently discovered these drivers and would like to try them.. I have an MSI Z370 Sli Plus mobo, with ALC 1220 realtek chipset. the MSI drivers do not include any extra software like Dolby etc. Is it possible for me to install driver that include any extra software like Dolby??
1. Do a system backup, so that if any driver mishaps occur, you can recover.
2. MSI based systems may have a custom interface that prevents the loading of the enhancements' interface.
3. Try Alan Finote's driver. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...in8-win8-1-win10-post-your-mods.250915/page-3

karimis

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
NEW REALTEK DRIVERS RELEASED
VERSION 6.0.1.8603 - HDA

PCEE4.JPG

DDP.JPG

GOOD RESORT

whoa Dolby digital plus :D thanks!

Alan, I was wondering, is there any way of forcing the drivers to install DTS instead of Dolby Digital Live (5.1 Surround) for the default format in Windows 10 under Realtek Digital Output ?

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Thanks a lot, i will try the driver later today and let you know.
You mean that there is a chance that MSI blocks the enhancements? like on BIOS level?
It is not exactly a block; the realtek driver reacts to the motherboard. The Realtek control panel will change to a custom design made by your board manufacturer. This design will not have custom effects.
The post above me has a method for loading Dolby without using the Realtek driver interface.
Try it.

NEW REALTEK DRIVERS RELEASED
VERSION 6.0.1.8603 - HDA

GOOD RESORT
Can you make it a version without SounzReal Exp and VoiceReal Exp? :)