• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
Where do I download this modern design Realtek control panel? When I install the driver, it has the old design and there is no "playback device" option. I get only "recording device".
Take a screenshot of the panel you see.

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF DCH Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
NEW REALTEK DRIVERPACKS RELEASED
DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.8721.1
DRIVER SIGNED WITH NEW CERTIFICATE
NEW: REALTEK UAD - DCHU SOUND DRIVER

SOUND BLASTERX 720º
DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING
DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE - DTS INTERACTIVE (CHOOSE ONE)

INCLUDES REALTEK AUDIO CONTROL APP.
INCLUDES MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ UWP RUNTIMES, FOR THE FACT OF ALL OTHER MS STORE APPS NEEDED THEM

IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU ACTIVATE THE SIDELOAD OR DEVELOPER MODE IN "START \ CONFIGURATIONS \ UPDATE AND SAFETY \ FOR DEVELOPERS"

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

TO THOSE WHO FOUND PROBLEMS IN THE INSTALLATION OF APPS REALTEK OR DOLBY, THE LINKS OF THE SAME IS FOUND BELOW (MICROSOFT STORE).
REALTEK
DOLBY

SOUND BLASTERX 720º:

REALTEK AUDIO CONTROL APP:

DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING:
GOOD RESORT TO ALL!
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Last edited:
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
@[B]Alan Finote[/B] what is the difference between Your mod and this mod? In the Update change log they say the same thing.

Thank you for your hard work!
The UAD driver version is much lighter than the legacy, with the Realtek Manager in the form of UWP Application.
I'm starting the same work of drivermod from before, but now, using this structure, for being much lighter.

BobaBrett

Thanks for the information another question my default UAD & HDA Realtek drivers have a Amplifier boost or like a Gain boost besides the normal Volume UP. Anyway of me being able to update or use that UAD driver in combination to your driver. I doubt it but just asking. This Is The Asus UAD driver link I use.

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Sound blaster x720 doesn't work (your audio device cannot be detected).

Run this file and restart your computer, and see if it worked.

Attachments

• GenKGA.rar
    23.7 KB · Views: 940

SOUND BLASTERX 720º
DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING

INCLUDES MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ UWP RUNTIMES, FOR THE FACT OF ALL OTHER MS STORE APPS NEEDED THEM

IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU ACTIVATE THE SIDELOAD OR DEVELOPER MODE IN "START \ CONFIGURATIONS \ UPDATE AND SAFETY \ FOR DEVELOPERS"

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

TO THOSE WHO FOUND PROBLEMS IN THE INSTALLATION OF APPS REALTEK OR DOLBY, THE LINKS OF THE SAME IS FOUND BELOW (MICROSOFT STORE).
REALTEK
DOLBY

SOUND BLASTERX 720º:
View attachment 124689

View attachment 124690

DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING:
View attachment 124691
GOOD RESORT TO ALL!
Link is broken :(

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Link is broken :(
I'll fix it. I will upload to MediaFire. Lately I'm having problems with OneDrive.

SOUND BLASTERX 720º
DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

REALTEK
DOLBY

SOUND BLASTERX 720º:
View attachment 124689

View attachment 124690

DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING:
View attachment 124691
GOOD RESORT TO ALL!
FIXED LINK FOR THIS DRIVERPACK

caos901

just use the windows generic high definition audio driver and be done with it. Lose the bloatware sitting in the tray. It does nothing for you that you can't do by manuveuring through windows. It just takes up system resources.

jamarns

just use the windows generic high definition audio driver and be done with it. Lose the bloatware sitting in the tray. It does nothing for you that you can't do by manuveuring through windows. It just takes up system resources.View attachment 124827
Yes, but speaker fill just emulates a surround sound environment, it even says it in the description. When I'm playing with games that make use of surround sound I want actual surround through S/PDIF not emulated surround sound, which cannot be achieved using your method.

KingOtto

I'll fix it. I will upload to MediaFire. Lately I'm having problems with OneDrive.

FIXED LINK FOR THIS DRIVERPACK

Hi friends,
Please tell me, should I install this driver for my ALC892 chip (connected SPDIF to my 5.1 amplifier) instead of DJ Urko's driver link on the first page of this thread, which works actually quite good?
Or is this for meant for some other hardware?

Besides that, what's in it? DTS, Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Home theater v4, Nahimic? In other words, what to expect?

Thanks guys!

SOUND BLASTERX 720º
DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

REALTEK
DOLBY

SOUND BLASTERX 720º:
View attachment 124689

View attachment 124690

DOLBY ATMOS FOR GAMING:
View attachment 124691
GOOD RESORT TO ALL!

So, how should I install this pack? Could you explain in simple tasks? TYY!

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Hi friends,
Please tell me, should I install this driver for my ALC892 chip (connected SPDIF to my 5.1 amplifier) instead of DJ Urko's driver link on the first page of this thread, which works actually quite good?
Or is this for meant for some other hardware?

Besides that, what's in it? DTS, Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Home theater v4, Nahimic? In other words, what to expect?

Thanks guys!
If your system works properly currently, do not mess anymore with it.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
This is what happened when I upgraded my motherboard from a
ASRock AB350M-HDV to a ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.
That's Realtek ALC887 to Realtek ALC892.
Drivers/Mixer change from HDA to UAD based.
No more Realtek HD Audio Manager, replaced with Realtek Audio Console (1.3.183.0).
Windows 1903 fresh install.

The bad:
No more loudness control, I could do separate for headphones and external speakers.
No more EQ, also could program separate for each speaker device (output).
No more processor effects, etc.
No more virtual surround for stereo streams, I use this with my PCIe ATSC tuner card.
No longer the ability to choose external speaker or headphones, as two independent devices (output).
I can with the MICs (input).
I have to unplug the headphones when using external speakers, otherwise I will hear them too. Not good when turning things up.
This also gives more wear to the 1/8" jack on my case from plugging/unplugging, instead of redirecting audio per device through software.
I used to be able to do this ALC887 in windows volume countrol. Go back and forth from Headphones to Speakers.
When I try to use spatial sound for headphones, it disables 5.1/7.1 option for external speakers.

The same:
I can set lines in the back for 5.1/7.1 speaker setup.
I can still setup 5.1/7.1 room correction.
That's it.

This is a joke, right?

I can get back some of these options using a mod version of Sound Blaster Connect Cinema 5.
But, I shouldn't have to.

I feel like this is a downgrade.

Not a complaint at these drivers, more towards Realtek.

This is what happened when I upgraded my motherboard from a
ASRock AB350M-HDV to a ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.
That's Realtek ALC887 to Realtek ALC892.
Drivers/Mixer change from HDA to UAD based.
No more Realtek HD Audio Manager, replaced with Realtek Audio Console (1.3.183.0).
Windows 1903 fresh install.

The bad:
No more loudness control, I could do separate for headphones and external speakers.
No more EQ, also could program separate for each speaker device (output).
No more processor effects, etc.
No more virtual surround for stereo streams, I use this with my PCIe ATSC tuner card.
No longer the ability to choose external speaker or headphones, as two independent devices (output).
I can with the MICs (input).
I have to unplug the headphones when using external speakers, otherwise I will hear them too. Not good when turning things up.
This also gives more wear to the 1/8" jack on my case from plugging/unplugging, instead of redirecting audio per device through software.
I used to be able to do this ALC887 in windows volume countrol. Go back and forth from Headphones to Speakers.
When I try to use spatial sound for headphones, it disables 5.1/7.1 option for external speakers.

The same:
I can set lines in the back for 5.1/7.1 speaker setup.
I can still setup 5.1/7.1 room correction.
That's it.

This is a joke, right?

I can get back some of these options using a mod version of Sound Blaster Connect Cinema 5.
But, I shouldn't have to.

I feel like this is a downgrade.

Not a complaint at these drivers, more towards Realtek.

I did the same... it will be a long night formatting my PC...

New Realtek Driverpacks Released:
Updated version to 6.0.1.8627

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

WARNING: Although this is a Realtek HDA driver, it will only work on Windows 10.

I confess I thought about it for a long time, but come on:

@alanfox2000 @Dj Urko
Here, another escape in the modification of driver packages:
Were Introduced the COMPOSITE Keys (SFX, MFX, EFX); COMPOSITE OFFLOAD Keys (SFX, MFX); COMPOSITE KEYWORDDETECTOR Keys (SFX, MFX, EFX) in this driver package, and, indeed, with these keys, everything is much easier.

The easiness lies in the fact that, unlike standard SFX, MFX and EFX values, these keys are COMPOSITE, that is, multiple values (REG_MULTI_SZ), and can work with multiple CLSID values in the same positions.

DISABLE_PROTECTED_AUDIO_DG - This value in the registry is optional. Even though it is not present in the system registry, all effects will work normally.

Below, part of the INF code from my driver package, download link above:

Using the Speakers as an example:
Code:
[SysFx.AddReg]
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; SPEAKERS ("FX\\0");;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;
;;======================================================================================================================================================================================
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_DisplayName%,,%ANYFX_FriendlyName%
;;======================================================================================================================================================================================
;; Composite Keys (Works only on Windows 10)
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_SFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_SFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_SFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_SFX%,%AVOLUTE_LFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_PREMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_MFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_MFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_MFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_MFX%,%AVOLUTE_GFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_POSTMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_EFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_EFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_EFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_EFX%,%AVOLUTE_GFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_POSTMIX_CLSID%
;; Composite Keyword Detector Keys (Works only on Windows 10)
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_KeywordDetector_SFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_SFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_SFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_SFX%,%AVOLUTE_LFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_PREMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_KeywordDetector_MFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_MFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_MFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_MFX%,%AVOLUTE_GFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_POSTMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_KeywordDetector_EFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%CT_SYSFX_EFX_CLSID%,%GUID_RT_APO_EFX%,%GUID_CT_APO_EFX%,%AVOLUTE_GFX_CLSID%,%SYSFX_TEST_POSTMIX_CLSID%
;; Composite Offload Keys (Works only on Windows 10)
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_Offload_SFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%GUID_RT_APO_OSFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSCompositeFX_Offload_MFX%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%GUID_RT_APO_OMFX%
;; User Interfaces (Speakers)
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_UiClsid%,,%PAGE_MASTER_HOST%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PAGE_MASTER_1%,,%GUID_RT_APO_UI%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PAGE_MASTER_2%,,%VIA_USERINTERFACE_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PAGE_MASTER_3%,,%SYSFX_TEST_UI_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PAGE_MASTER_4%,,%GUID_DS1_SYSFX_UI%
;; VIA HD Audio Effects ================================================================================================================================================================
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO1%,,%VIA_ANALOG_PREMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO1%,,%VIA_ANALOG_POSTMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO1%,,%VIA_ENDPOINT_CLSID%
;; Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Effects =============================================================================================================================================
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO2%,,%GUID_DS1_SYSFX_MFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_APO_NUM%,0x10001,%NUM_ANALOG_APO_SET%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_CT_APO_CUSTOM_KEY%,,%CT_APO_CUSTOM_VALUE%
HKR,"EP\\0",%PKEY_MBTHXAPO_RENDER_EFFECTID%,,%GUID_MBTHXAPO_RENDER_EFFECTID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_Association%,,%KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER%
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4701",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_IntSpkr_20_AE_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4702",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_IntSpkr_20_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4705",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_IntSpkr_51_AE_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4706",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_IntSpkr_51_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4716",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_HP_AE_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4717",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_HP_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4723",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_ExtSpkr_20_AE_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4724",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_ExtSpkr_20_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4735",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_ExtSpkr_51_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0","{01F0E753-3A7A-4b21-A904-D06826245E43},4737",0x00010001,0x1    ;; PKEY_PCEE_ExtSpkr_71_Surr_Chkbox=0
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_KeywordDetector_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_KeywordDetector_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_KeywordDetector_ProcessingModes_Supported_For_Streaming%,0x00010000,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MEDIA%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_APO_SWFallback_ProcessingModes%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_DEFAULT%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_MOVIE%,%AUDIO_SIGNALPROCESSINGMODE_COMMUNICATIONS%

The result was this, in the images below, using ONLY the COMPOSITE keys mentioned above:

View attachment 115994
View attachment 115995
View attachment 115996
View attachment 115997
View attachment 115998
View attachment 115999
View attachment 116000
View attachment 116001

Feel free to try.
I hope everyone in the forum has great advantage.
Oh, I forgot to quote: Dolby Digital encoder enabled on the digital outputs.

Eu preciso deste driver para o meu PC, você ainda tem o driver @Alan Finote ?...........É o único que funciona para o meu computador. Se não, eu preciso de um com as mesmas características.

Estas são as melhorias e outras que vc usou para criar o driver meu amigo: Creative Sound BlasterX 720°, Realtek Effects with SounzRealEXP / VoizRealEXP, A-Volute Nahimic v3, Samsung SoundAlive, VIA Audio Effects, Dolby Digital Plus.

Obrigado pelo seu tempo e atenção...........

Mathair.