• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi Everybody
I recently updated my rig, just installed a 3rd gen ryzen on an asus Crosshair VIII hero, I installed everything from zero just to find out that I can only set stereo sound through the spdif output, I'm dealing again with this issue my previous MB was an Crosshair v and I remember doing some "trick" to get the DTS working through the SPDIF output, to the point, my question is if with either DjUrko's or Alan Finote's drivers I could get DDL or DTS sound through the SPDIF output? and as my Mobo supports sonic studio and sonic radar, could this enhancers work with this drivers?

I really appreciate your work and support.
thanks in advance to everyone

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Well my friend, here more info (to you, i add the link in my Mediafire, if u´re interested in download and watch the driver that created Gamespirit years ago). An image here to u, and too (MY GIFT!)) an old KGA file, that nobody owns, to ur personal collection (this belongs to the first Sound Blaster MB), and that were created by creative, don't ask me which version it belongs to, because I don't know; I simply have it, and there it is in case tomorrow can help in other creative next creations.

Here the link to the old version of MB2 driver (Realtek) created by Gamespirit (To a MB2 con
sole):

Here an image to you, u can see the library file called "MBMLFx64.dll", that Gamespirit added from the original drivers of creative THAT SERVES 2 THE PURPOSE OF ACTIVATE the console MB2.

And then, the KGA file to ur collection, and the inf file that belongs to the driver of Gamespirit (In case it can serve you something, know it and understand how the controller is created to mount the creative MB2) @Alan Finote .

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq0wkh3j1dffmiu/HDXRt.inf.orig.7z/file

Attentively,

Mathair.

Anyone who uses Windows 7 x64 bits, and who wants to test a driver for the new sound blaster command ?; I need someone to do some tests with the SBCommand controllers and console installed in your S.O. Windows 7

I will also provide you with the software installers for the SBCommand integrated.

I have 2 controllers that I have modified from other facts for the SBX 720, and I need to know if any of the 2 created serves to operate the SB Command.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2

wee

Well my friend, here more info (to you, i add the link in my Mediafire, if u´re interested in download and watch the driver that created Gamespirit years ago). An image here to u, and too (MY GIFT!)) an old KGA file, that nobody owns, to ur personal collection (this belongs to the first Sound Blaster MB), and that were created by creative, don't ask me which version it belongs to, because I don't know; I simply have it, and there it is in case tomorrow can help in other creative next creations.

Here the link to the old version of MB2 driver (Realtek) created by Gamespirit (To a MB2 conView attachment 128993sole):

Here an image to you, u can see the library file called "MBMLFx64.dll", that Gamespirit added from the original drivers of creative THAT SERVES 2 THE PURPOSE OF ACTIVATE the console MB2.

And then, the KGA file to ur collection, and the inf file that belongs to the driver of Gamespirit (In case it can serve you something, know it and understand how the controller is created to mount the creative MB2) @Alan Finote .

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq0wkh3j1dffmiu/HDXRt.inf.orig.7z/file

Attentively,

Mathair.
GamerSprit@Realtek Win7_Win8_R271 X64 RTM 2013 this worked fine for me, clear bass...FYO, there's a R2.73 version by GamerSprit...anyway, thank you

GamerSprit@Realtek Win7_Win8_R271 X64 RTM 2013 this worked fine for me, clear bass...FYO, there's a R2.73 version by GamerSprit...anyway, thank you
I have 2.74 version of Gamespirit, if u want; Tell me, and i share the link to u @wee .

Does the Sound Blaster Command give you a lot of work, my friend? I still have more opportunities and tricks to try to successfully install this console with all its features; I never give up, you can be clear about that. Too bad that I don't know how to create an .inf file with the formatting and writing features that the drivers now bring, but I would have already done so and installed the Sound Blaster Command on my computer; My knowledge is too small and basic to do that, more if I know how sound blaster work ......... Even now that they changed their software and presentation / installation formats a few years ago, I can understand their tricks and operation to install them, JUST I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DRIVER REALTEK in conditions, that's what my dear friend kills me @Alan Finote . If any thing, talk to me, ZENks a lot!.

Reactions: wee
I have 2.74 version of Gamespirit, if u want; Tell me, and i share the link to u @wee .

Does the Sound Blaster Command give you a lot of work, my friend? I still have more opportunities and tricks to try to successfully install this console with all its features; I never give up, you can be clear about that. Too bad that I don't know how to create an .inf file with the formatting and writing features that the drivers now bring, but I would have already done so and installed the Sound Blaster Command on my computer; My knowledge is too small and basic to do that, more if I know how sound blaster work ......... Even now that they changed their software and presentation / installation formats a few years ago, I can understand their tricks and operation to install them, JUST I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DRIVER REALTEK in conditions, that's what my dear friend kills me @Alan Finote . If any thing, talk to me, ZENks a lot!.
@Màthair
Do you have all GameSpirit mods? :)
Because I have only 2.67, 2.71, 2.73, 2.74 and 2.75
Can you post it?
2.75 has DHT (the original with DAA2) without SRS

wee

That's great...please give me the link, I'll give it a try,...thank you.

Thanks...can't install

Ainsss, U MUST TO COPY AND PASTE the ORIGINAL (HDXrt.orig) to the HDXrt.inf information, because the driver was modified 4 me to install in my old Asus motherboard; Then, do it, change the info in the orig to ther inf, and then try again @wee . Sorry 4 the inconvenience, i don´t remenber now what i did years ago to install the driver in my Asus!:

Reactions: wee
Sorry, is 2.79, because i actualize the version 2.75, but is made w/ the same files from an original Realtek drivers.

Thanks my friend! :)
You saved my life, this mod save my life :)

I dunno thought that 2.79 GameSpirit version exists, I was thinked that he had stopped working at 2.75 in 2014...
That's fantastic! :)
Hope it works at Redstone 5 :) :D

Ainsss, U MUST TO COPY AND PASTE the ORIGINAL (HDXrt.orig) to the HDXrt.inf information, because the driver was modified 4 me to install in my old Asus motherboard; Then, do it, change the info in the orig to ther inf, and then try again @wee . Sorry 4 the inconvenience, i don´t remenber now what i did years ago to install the driver in my Asus!:
Where can I find the original HdXrt.inf?
Can do you remember a bit?
Thanks in advance :)

Edit:
It doesn't work at RS5, no sound at all... :(

Last edited:

wee

Thank you very much...this one has much stronger bass and that's what I needed.

Thanks my friend! :)
You saved my life, this mod save my life :)

I dunno thought that 2.79 GameSpirit version exists, I was thinked that he had stopped working at 2.75 in 2014...
That's fantastic! :)
Hope it works at Redstone 5 :) :D

Where can I find the original HdXrt.inf?
Can do you remember a bit?
Thanks in advance :)

Gamespirit was more than a friend, he teach me to do mod drivers (realtek and conexant), but now is so different the writings into the .inf files, that i can't understand the complexity of its structure. I wanted to make the new Sound Blaster Command free so that you all have it on your computers, and I know tricks, other ways to have the console installed, only that it won't work for all realtek chips, that's why I told Alan finotty to get involved in making a new realtek mod driver, to see if one of these days surprises us and the miraculous driver appears for everyone with the Sound Blaster Command. Meanwhile, enjoy this old relic on tour computers my friends!.

Gamespirit was more than a friend, he teach me to do mod drivers (realtek and conexant), but now is so different the writings into the .inf files, that i can't understand the complexity of its structure. I wanted to make the new Sound Blaster Command free so that you all have it on your computers, and I know tricks, other ways to have the console installed, only that it won't work for all realtek chips, that's why I told Alan finotty to get involved in making a new realtek mod driver, to see if one of these days surprises us and the miraculous driver appears for everyone with the Sound Blaster Command. Meanwhile, enjoy this old relic on tour computers my friends!.
Thanks anyway :)
Maybe I will proving on win 7 and win 8 this mod :)
win 10 is so much buggy when GameSpirit releases came off :(
On RS1 had only 2.67 worked, nonetheless ever, so it is very tricky in these days with compatibilities... :(

LJWsan

Sorry for interrupting, anyone here experiencing loss in ability to playback with 3.5mmjack?

hanze

Hi, i'm new here... does the Realtek mods by Alan Finotty 6.0.1.9176 contain Dolby Atmos?

hanze

Apparently i installed the mod from RealtekDriver_2019_02_25.exe
and after boot up, there is no sound playing when connected to 3.5mm jack
only internal speaker works fine but a bit buggy
same goes to mic
Laptop: Lenovo ideapad Z480