• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Gaming Announce X-FIT & X-COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Professional Gaming Chairs

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Thermaltake Gaming, a market leader in eSports gaming peripherals, today announced a new color addition to the X FIT & X COMFORT Real Leather Edition Professional Gaming Chair series, the X FIT & X COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Edition. The X FIT & X COMFORT Real Leather gaming chair comes in a stunning burgundy red genuine leather covering found in top-level sport vehicles, coupled with elegant upholstery, the latest in ergonomic design, and use of top-notch materials for maximum durability, optimal form-fit and ultimate comfort. Make the X FIT & X COMFORT Real Leather gaming chair the best seat in your house with premium craftsmanship and luxury.

Thermaltake Gaming X FIT & X COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Edition Professional Gaming Chair Features:

MADE FROM REAL LEATHER
The new gaming chair is fully covered in genuine leather for both the entire seat and contact areas; and is extremely durable, easy to clean, UV, aging, and temperature resistant for maximum longevity and use. The steel frame is surrounded by high-class cold foam that keeps its shape even after prolonged usage and is responsible for the chair's ergonomic upholstery, which ensures an upright and simultaneously comfortable sitting posture that provides the X FIT & X COMFORT real leather gaming chair with the perfect mix of form, function, and durability desired by gamers.

TRUE ERGONOMICS WITH DURABLE DESIGN
It is constructed with all the necessary adjustments and parts to support proper posture. This includes: chair with casters and five-point base, seat rest with dense foam padding, backrest with lumbar support, armrest with adjustable height and width, seat height hydraulic adjustment, and chair recline and tilt functions for maximum support and comfort for the user.

QUALITY CONSTRUCTION WITH LUXURY FINISH
The foundation of the X FIT & X COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Edition is built upon a thick 22mm diameter enhanced steel framework, that is super strong and durable to ensure utmost stability and reliability. It is covered with the use of a 55kg/m3 (seat back) and 55kg/m3 (seat base) density foam padding that provides enhanced ergonomic support for the body and does not lose shape over the long term. The foam is wrapped with the use of real leather for enhanced durability, breathability and splash resistance.

Z-SUPPORT MULTI FUNCTION TILT MECHANISM
It uses a premium grade Z-Support multi function tilt mechanism that provides adjustable tilt for increasing and decreasing tension by matching the body weight of the user for effortless, secure and sturdy rocking. The Z-Support multi function tilt mechanism provides improved support and stability of the gaming chair, which are only found in premium gaming chairs.

MAXIMUM FUNCTIONALITY WITH MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
The new product has a multitude of functions for user customization. These include 4 directional armrests with height, left to right, side-to-side adjustment, adjustable back up to 160 degrees, powerful class-4 gas piston for easy height adjustment of the seat, sturdy aluminium 5-star base for improved max load support, and super large 3" caster wheels for enhanced base support, quieter operation and freedom of movement.

Availability & Warranty
The Thermaltake Gaming X-FIT & X-COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Gaming Chair will be available in Q3 from the TT Premium online store, authorized retailers and distributors. The Thermaltake Gaming X-FIT & X-COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Gaming Chair comes with a two-year warranty together with full Thermaltake customer and technical support.

X-FIT Burgundy Red Real Leather Gaming Chair suggested price USD 659.99
X-COMFORT Burgundy Red Real Leather Gaming Chair suggested price USD 699.99

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
Isn't genuine leather the 2nd worst grade of leather?

Isn't genuine leather the 2nd worst grade of leather?

Yep it's glued together pieces of absolute low quality leather. Tbh still better than most synthetic stuff but not as durable.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
at least it wasnt stolen from Caselabs

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
That's not my idea of comfort...

Space Lynx

Astronaut
$700 lol..... wow. remind me to never buy a thermaltake product again, this level of hubris is quite amazing. Massdrop has a full chair that looks exactly like this but with Alcantara (better than second tier leather by far) for $169, and it literally has the exact same look and arm rests. and Alcantara is super soft.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
$700 lol..... wow. remind me to never buy a thermaltake product again, this level of hubris is quite amazing. Massdrop has a full chair that looks exactly like this but with Alcantara (better than second tier leather by far) for $169, and it literally has the exact same look and arm rests. and Alcantara is super soft.

We'll keep you to that, the Internet never forgets...

Space Lynx

Astronaut
We'll keep you to that, the Internet never forgets...

well to be fair, I don't own any of their current products anyway. and if I were to ever buy an AIO water cooler I would automatically buy EK or Corsair, simply because I have trust issues when it comes to water. other than that TT doesn't really sell anything that has ever interested me. My next case will probably be the Fractal Meshify C

if I were to ever buy an AIO water cooler I would automatically buy EK or Corsair, simply because I have trust issues when it comes to water.
None of any brand AIO commodities are safe frankly. Even most reputable brand AIO could easily sh*t on you just as trash one. Brand when it comes to products doesn't matter, but rather inspection of components and possibly, in naked human eye, estimated lifespan or trusting the power of OMS (official manufacturing supplier) reliability. But I'm sure you are clearly aware of that, that being said, thermaltake was never known for innovative ideas. Barely of their cases are their own concepts and majority of products are simple rebrands with Thermaltake logo slapped on it.

Edit: I would never switch to AIOs too, regardless of performance increase. Due to only reason - noise concern. For vast majority this ain't a issue, because of closed back headsets using noise cancellation in eradicating whiny fan/pump. For someone with a little bit of a lean towards advanced audio gear with a use of fully open backs, that my friend is a one hell of a session of screams. Obviously, case with noise isolation (pads) solves such issue too.

Last edited:
This chair has one of the worst features I learned hard way (by buying one with that feature) - you have to pull the lever to lean back. Never-ever I will buy a chair with "lean lever".

Attachments

• Screenshot-2019-07-16-at-07.19.00.jpg
    Screenshot-2019-07-16-at-07.19.00.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 118