1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Launch Next-Gen Overclocking CPU Cooler Frio OCK

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Feb 11, 2011.

1. twilyth Guest

Hey, who let you back in.

GUARDS!!!!

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Laurijan

Laurijan

Thanks Received:
    Looks toy-like, like all those transformer look coolers. Also ugly potentiometer.. and.. it is supposed to hang off the cooler - design flaw - potentiometer bracket would have been much more sleek or a fixed on the cooler potentiometer solution.
    To make it even worse TT will make it more expensive than the D14 - i could bet on it..

3. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    Many many coolers beat the true these days. It's not even worth mentioning.

If you just arrived in a DeLorean then you might be excused for thinking that.

4. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    I :roll: over that statement there are definitely some characters here I get a laugh almost every time on come here. Any way a guy I work with told me about this cooler at work he said I should have waited to replace my cooler. I like my Frio even if that cooler is a tad better . I also don't like the look of that thing I have a windowed case. If it cools a bit better than other coolers then that's a good thing. To each their own will be looking for the review.

5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    That is honking huge. I know my Scythe Mugen 2 is huge but I would definitely would love to give this thing a try. Any price?

10 Year Member at TPU