• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Throttlestop 9.3 main screen lagging?!

A strange bug just appeared on my laptop. The main screen readings (FID, C0%,Mod.C,T Max) suddenly became extremely laggy (a minute or more). If I click CLR, no max temp values are added too, of course. The TS reading in the Task bar are OK. So is Armoury Crate (Asus' tweaking app). Tried to restart the laptop a few times, but to no avail. Quite an odd case.

Problem solved after redownloading .exe. Deleting .ini only did not help.

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
@AOne - It sounds like you pressed the Stop Data button. :)

When you press this button, the data is only updated once ever minute instead of the default once every second. When you do this, the Task Bar values will still update but nothing in the main table will.

@AOne - It sounds like you pressed the Stop Data button. :)

When you press this button, the data is only updated once ever minute instead of the default once every second. When you do this, the Task Bar values will still update but nothing in the main table will.

Yes, absolutely :) I thought, I've enabled it by accident and decided to stop it, though I found no log file in the folder. Learning something new every day :) Excuse my ignorance ;)