• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ThrottleStop changes only disappear when restarting

Maysovisk

Hello, I have a problem when using ThrottleStop, in the past when I quit the games and ended the program processes the changes were removed and the clock returned to the default, but recently even when closing all ThrottleStop processes the changes only disappear when restarting or suspending the machine, I turned it off and downloaded it again but it's still the same .. does anyone know what it can be? I'm using v9.3 stable (problem continues with older versions).

note: i am using google translator so pardon any typos.

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
ThrottleStop does not make any changes when you exit the program. It leaves the CPU settings exactly as is.

Either create a profile in ThrottleStop to return your CPU to its default settings or you need to restart your computer so the BIOS can reset the CPU.

What CPU model do you have? Post some screenshots of ThrottleStop if you need help.

Maysovisk

ThrottleStop does not make any changes when you exit the program. It leaves the CPU settings exactly as is.

Either create a profile in ThrottleStop to return your CPU to its default settings or you need to restart your computer so the BIOS can reset the CPU.

What CPU model do you have? Post some screenshots of ThrottleStop if you need help.
so this of the changes disappearing when closing the processes was an illusion? I really thought they were removed.