1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Discussion in 'Games' started by Asylum, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Exavier

Exavier New Member

Thanks Received:
    it never ceases to make me wonder at how she still runs around barefoot in tombs and the like..
    and why she'd ever need a pair of guns when she got de laydee physique..:rolleyes:

2. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    And that may have just turned me off this game... lol:shadedshu

3. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    For me it went downhill when they went on with this one weapon one hit kill thing. Me no like.

I liked it when you had a minute to drive a boat from one end to the other, when you had the boulder crashing towards you and you had to leap out of the way. None of this slow-mo rubbish.

Feels like they ran out of ideas and now rely on cut scenes to explain whats going on, instead of figuring it out for yourselves.

I want them to remake TR1 in its entirety. No new moves, just give it a graphics update.

4. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    That makes sense. W1zz didnt like the game so you better avoid it like the plague. :shadedshu

I guess if played the other games I would see your point. As it stand this is my first experience with TR and I really like it.

5. NeSeNVi New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have played only a demo and even didn't end it, but I wasn't bored at all. I chose not to play any longer, because I have played with no full effects and I had lags when there was immediate change of action (my PC is weak for that game). I must say that I love it for environment interactive - I really felt like I was there, not just watch...

6. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    This would be my first TR game too, so I might have to find a demo and download it before I just shove it to the wind. I'll do that tonight while I play GoW2 again :rockout:

7. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    Honestly the first 10 minutes were the least enjoyable. You have to dive and swim around looking for something and I could see people getting lost. Luckily I found the keys and never looked back.