• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Tons of Desktop and Server Parts (HDD, Video, Memory, Case, SCSI, CPU, Mombo, ect)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27327
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27327

done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Water Drop

Processor Intel Xeon X3210 Quad Core (G0) @ 3.2Ghz
Motherboard DFI Lanparty Dark P35-T2RS
Cooling Thermalright Ultra 120A w/ Scythe S-Flex F 120mm
Memory G.Skill 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2-1000
Video Card(s) eVGA Geforce 8800GT 512MB
Storage WD Black 1TB + 320GB
Display(s) Dell Ultrasharp 20.1" Widescreen 2005FPW (1680x1050)
Case Cooler Master Centurion 5 w/window (black inside and out, debadged)
Power Supply Seasonic X750 Gold
Software Windows 7 Professional x64
I'm curious about the Lian Li case, looking to see some pictures though.

D

Deleted member 27327

I will get pictures up today. I have a bunch of things to include with it so will need to find everything.

Heatware
8 0 0
System Name Gamer
Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/AX
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D
Case Phanteks Eclipse P200A D-RGB
Power Supply 800w CM
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Careful... get the pics up soon, or the mods will close the thread. I might be interested in the hard drives and a scsi card... will PM if I decide.

D

Deleted member 27327

2 groups of memory sold. Some items consolidated into 1 group. 2 items now free with purchase of another item. Purchase a single or group of SCSI HDD's and receive a free SCSI card!

D

Deleted member 27327

Price dropped on every item. If these don't start selling in the next few days everything will be put on eBay.

D

Deleted member 27327

Bunch of items sold. This stuff is going on eBay next weekend since listings will be free.

D

Deleted member 27327

One of the last bumps before this stuff goes on eBay.

D

Deleted member 27327

All of the items are ending tomorrow at 9pm central time on eBay. Buy them here for less while you still can. Once the auctions end I will update here what is still available with possible price drops. Keep an eye out.

D

Deleted member 27327

Everything updated. Those that are pending are marked. Everything else is still available.

Thanks,
Alex

D

Deleted member 27327

Price drops on each item. Take it all for $75 shipped and I will throw in some extras and all of the free items.

D

Deleted member 27327

Massive price drop to $55 shipped within the USA for everything. Grab it before someone else does!

D

Deleted member 27327

More items sold. Price drops on some items. Purchase all of it for $40 shipping including all of the free items and I will throw in 7 different back up zip/tape drives.

D

Deleted member 27327

Ok I am tired of looking at the remains of this stuff. $25 shipped for everything including all of the free stuff remaining + 2 iomega Ditto 2GB + 2 iomega Ditto Max 7GB.