• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT] Toshiba i3 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasarsky

Heatware
261 0 0
System Name Uryū Ishida
Processor i7 2600k @stock for now
Motherboard Asrock P67 Extreme4
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 16gb PNY ddr3-1333
Video Card(s) Asus 680 GTX cu?
Storage Lots of harddrives
Display(s) 3 x HP LP2465 pmva monitors in NSurround
Case Black Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) onboard for now
Power Supply 1.1kW Tagan psu
Software Windows 7 64bit Ultimate!
are the keys backlit?

shevanel

Simple answer.

No, but that would be cool

The "just got off work and the heart rate is still high." answer.

The laptop doesnt have any backlit keys on the keyboard.. which is a nice kb btw.. although the media keys and the power button is backlit and the media and eco (eco key puts laptop into a low low power state.. maybe when youre low on battery or if your just leaving the pc on to play music?) keys are touch sensitive which is cool.

above the mousepad there is about a 4" strip of light which is capable of being turned off and on but it serves no purpose really.. it would be cool if it somehow that strip helped with illuminating the keyboard but it doesnt... in my room with the lights off the lcd make the keys visible of course but that's just me giving an optimists point of view. The "Satellite" logo on the bottom left of the laptop by the windows 7 sticker is also backlit... makes the laptop look edgy (for lack of a better word) along with all the media keys and the dime sized "techpowerup style" backlit power button which are all backlit in a soft white.. oh and the battery, hdd, power state lights are also white....

Status
Not open for further replies.