• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Toshiba Laptop Fast only 1 year old!!

utpxxx

Specs:processor: i7 1.6 ghzRam: 8gb gforce ramHard drive: OCZ Solid SSD 60gb Screen: 15.6 inchSpeakers: Built in harman kardonOS: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit Dedicated Graphics Card: nvidia Geforce GT 330Software: I can put on Microsoft Office, as well as Virtual DJ, Tracktor 2, or Ableton suite 8. Let me know if you want any of these on the laptop or none at all. I will have a clean install of Windows and then add these programs for you!!! the programs are valued at over $600 all together, but ill do have these if you want them on the computer for FREE!!!This computer is only 1 years old, but i just put in new parts the 8gb ram and the ssd. It is fast and clean no wear and tear at all.Only serious offers, the SSD and the RAM by itself are worth over $150. I'm also willing to throw in the original hard drive for an extra $50 its a 500gb hard drive. I have all original cords and plugs.

the ssd is super fast writes at 450 mb/s
and reads at 500mb/s

it is a 60gb ssd ocz solid

asking $450 or PM for offer

I know i don't have any prior selling at all on any accounts i'm just a college student trying to get by and i need the money for this laptop. If you need any extra info i'm more then happy to supply you with it. I'm not trying to scam anyone i'm sick of those e-mail in my damn inbox telling me to ship to other countries and stuff. Thank you and Pm me with any questions! Happy Shopping!!!!
heatware: utpxxx

Last edited:
System Name W.I.P.
Never heard of Heatwave, but you need a heatware account to trade on this forum. GLWS :toast:

System Name Nerd 7
Processor Phenom II 980 x4
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990-FXA-UD5
Cooling Coolermaster TX2
Memory 16gb PC3-10700
Video Card(s) Radeon 6950
Storage 512gb SSD, 2x 2TB Raid 1, 1.5tb Caviar black
Display(s) Benq V2400w, HP w1907, Dell E193FP, Dell 1704FPV
Case Lanboy Air
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Software Mint 13 x64 / Win 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores I put a small scratch in my workbench when I moved it.
Could you list the model number?
What would you want for it without the ssd?
Any idea if this supports mSATA?

utpxxx

I'm willing to sell it for $525 without the SSD. THe model number is hard to come by because toshiba is always pushing out new models, but i will try to find it for you. As far as mSATA goes. If your talking about the port on the outside that is a usb and eSATA port i have one of those. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me. I tried looking for the model, but couldn't find it.

utpxxx

as stated above toshiba constantly changes models so its hard to find the model number i'm more then willing to give you specs and stuff though. Pm me for any more questions