• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Dark Mode, right now

Processor AMD Ryzen 3800X / AMD 8350
Motherboard ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Revision 3.0
Cooling Stock / Corsair H100
Memory 32GB / 24GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 6800 / AMD Radeon 290X (Toggling until 6950XT)
Storage C:\ 1TB SSD, D:\ RAID-1 1TB SSD, 2x4TB-RAID-1
Display(s) Samsung U32E850R
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black rev. 2 / Fractal Design
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 1300G2 / EVGA Supernova 850G+
Mouse Logitech M-U0007
Keyboard Logitech G110 / Logitech G110
Three steps without a browser restart:

Step 1: Get the Stylus extension for Firefox or alternative spy browsers like for Chrome.

Step 2: Visit TPU, click on the Stylus extension and move your mouse over the URL so "techpowerup.com" is underlined.

Step 3: After clicking that paste the following code (and save, e.g. Control + S):

Code:
* {background-color: #000 !important; color: #bbb !important;}
a:link {color: #fff !important;}
a:visited {color: #ddd !important;}
nav {background-color: #234 !important;}

So, you want dark mode proper for Windows? You'll have to spend some money on WindowBlinds. Then you'll want to get my modified version of Fl8t Dark v1.2 at https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/9662. I have read there is no way to fix the Task Manager in 10 and I'll be working with Windows 11 by this weekend on a new laptop so not sure about the Task Manager there. The only other bit is I'm not sure how to fix the selected outline color in Windows Explorer though if someone wants to point out how to change that please let me know. Lastly: no sympathy for people who complain it's not free, I was working before I was 14 years old and always could afford simple things.