- May 14, 2004
- 17,026 (3.43/day)
|Video Card(s)||GTX 1080|
|Display(s)||30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024|
No that's not TPU, I just came across this image while researching and found it funny.
After the recent XS downtime drama I decided to look at our contingency plans in case something bad happens.
- A single or multiple files lost from the FS (deleted / corrupted)
- Hacker attack, all files deleted on front end
- Hacker attack, all DBs deleted
- Hacker attack, all files + backup files deleted
- Hacker attack, all DB + backup DB deleted
- Hacker attack, sensitive information (passwords) leaked
- TPU front end web server fail (power, hardware, network)
- TPU database server fail (power, hardware, network)
- Softlayer Dallas Datacenter destroyed (where TPU DB and WWW servers are)
- All Softlayer datacenters destroyed
Please post what else you could imagine can go wrong.