1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU.org specific size limitation

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by FordGT90Concept, Apr 1, 2011.

1. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Post updated. Batch is on there as well as an updated original TpuResize. The only difference in that one is that I reenabled the error handling code (will show nice error instead of blah blah blah at blah at blah at blah at blah etc.) which some code gremlin disabled at some point...

TpuResizeBatch is currently only single threaded but I could change that--the main bottleneck will be the hard drive though so might not be worth it.

Crunching for Team TPU
  2. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Updated both executables. Both applications will now make the image fill the space if both x and y limits are given applying transparency and/or the fill color to fill in the blanks. If the image is less than x/y limits, it will simply center it in that space (it will not stretch). They will also ignore the target size if the user explicitly says the target size is -1.

In addition, there was a pretty bad bug in tpuresizebatch where Y would always be -1 and X would be what you'd expect Y to be. It now correctly reads X to X and Y to Y from the INI.

Crunching for Team TPU