• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU's WCG/BOINC Team

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Guys would anyone be able to help me and explain how Linux might loose my network or loose its settings since I've got a fudge load of work units to upload, but for some reason, Linux has decided that it didn't want to remember my network or the hardware settings and it seems to have crapped out.. I'm unable to connect to the network but I think it's like the network adaptor as been disabled or something? I'm connected as I can see both lights on the network port on the board and on the switch, but Linux tells me there's no connection... Would anyone have any ideas?? Was working perfectly fine before... ??

Also has anyone been having any issues with USB mice and keyboards with it because if I have more than two windows open at a time, the mouse stops working as I can't click on anything.. God knows what is going on but if anyone has heard this before then please do let me know if there's a way to cure it....

Norton

Moderator - Returning from the Darkness
Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Processor Ryzen 5900X- Ryzen 5950X- Ryzen 3950X and etc...
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Display(s) Main PC (2x24" Dell UltraSharp U2414H)
Case Phanteks P600s- Seasonic Q704- Fractal Meshify C and etc...
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 THX 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 750 G3- SeaSonic DGC 750- EVGA P2 850 and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Software Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
Guys would anyone be able to help me and explain how Linux might loose my network or loose its settings since I've got a fudge load of work units to upload, but for some reason, Linux has decided that it didn't want to remember my network or the hardware settings and it seems to have crapped out.. I'm unable to connect to the network but I think it's like the network adaptor as been disabled or something? I'm connected as I can see both lights on the network port on the board and on the switch, but Linux tells me there's no connection... Would anyone have any ideas?? Was working perfectly fine before... ??

Also has anyone been having any issues with USB mice and keyboards with it because if I have more than two windows open at a time, the mouse stops working as I can't click on anything.. God knows what is going on but if anyone has heard this before then please do let me know if there's a way to cure it....
What hardware is this happening to? Which version of Linux?

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
My Asrock Z170 OCF and 6700k @Norton ... Linux Mint, 18.3 Cinnamon I believe it is sir :( I'm just using the onboard network connection.. It was working but now it's not.... :(

Norton

Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
My Asrock Z170 OCF and 6700k @Norton ... Linux Mint, 18.3 Cinnamon I believe it is sir :( I'm just using the onboard network connection.. It was working but now it's not.... :(
I would try the following:
- restart
- switch cables
- use a wireless usb adapter

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I've tried the first two but I don't have a wireless USB adaptor :( I don't generally use anything wireless as the house is hardwired and what makes me think it's a setting is that the lights are on the board but no one is home so to speak...

Norton

Staff member
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
I've tried the first two but I don't have a wireless USB adaptor :( I don't generally use anything wireless as the house is hardwired and what makes me think it's a setting is that the lights are on the board but no one is home so to speak...
That's the extent of my troubleshooting experience :( It's possible that @thebluebumblebee may have had similar issues in the past with a Mint installation but not 100% sure... I use Ubuntu so I'm not too familiar with Mint.

Otherwise, maybe @Aquinus or @silentbogo can chime in, they have much more Linux experience than I do :oops:

System Name Main/DC
Processor i7-3770K/i7-2600K
Motherboard MSI Z77A-GD55/GA-P67A-UD4-B3
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14CS/H80
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) LP /4GB Kingston DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 660 Ti/MSI HD7770
Storage Crucial MX100 256GB/120GB Samsung 830 & Seagate 2TB(died)
Display(s) Asus 24' LED/Samsung SyncMaster B1940
Case P100/Antec P280 It's huge!
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply SeaSonic SS-660XP2/Seasonic SS-760XP2
Software Win 7 Home Premiun 64 Bit
I had problems with wireless disconnects, but not wired. The problem disappeared, so I don't have any suggestions.

This looks like a job for @Easy Rhino !

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I'm unsure what was going on with it this morning (I didn't go to bed until I had fixed it!! Damn stubbornness!!) but after plugging in a few network cables, disabling it and then re-enabling it somehow it came back to life..
Although from my SR2 rig, the network connection by the clock shows white and the one on the 6700k is without colour.. Call me crazy but I'm not sure why it's doing that or if that's a problem but it's connecting to the network and internet now so... We'll see how things go!

Thanks for the help guys, @Norton , you've done it again :D :toast:

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
I'm unsure what was going on with it this morning (I didn't go to bed until I had fixed it!! Damn stubbornness!!) but after plugging in a few network cables, disabling it and then re-enabling it somehow it came back to life..
Although from my SR2 rig, the network connection by the clock shows white and the one on the 6700k is without colour.. Call me crazy but I'm not sure why it's doing that or if that's a problem but it's connecting to the network and internet now so... We'll see how things go!

Thanks for the help guys, @Norton , you've done it again :D:toast:
Next time it happens, try checking if your IP address assignment is correct. Sometimes a DHCP client on linux can be stubborn and cause problems.

It's probably faster to do it from the terminal:
Code:
ifconfig eth0
This will show you your current adapter settings. If you are using a static IP, you need to reassign it manually(see MAN for IFCONFIG).
If you are using DHCP, then try restarting a daemon by running:
Code:
sudo dhclient -r eth0
sudo dhclient eth0

In both instances eth0 is the name of your ethernet adapter.

Otherwise, try restarting the networking service:
Code:
sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart

I only had this issue when I set a static IP on one of my older machines (in router settings), but the client refused to get a static IP via DHCP or did not work if I set it manually. Had to roll back to dynamic IP.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Many thanks for info @silentbogo :) I believe everything was set to auto and from the DHCP (router) but just wouldn't 'connect'.. The lights were definitely on, but no one was home lol

It's been more frustration with the keyboard and mouse not working on a Z170 board I'm using (Asrock Formula OCF) which appears to not like more than one window open at once and if there are, the mouse just stops working lol I've no idea why or what is causing it, I did have a pop up saying something about loosing focus which was surprising.. I've not seen that on any of the other Linux Mint installs I've done (not that I've done very many...) Does anyone have any idea's on that one? :)

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix

Did everything work when you had Windows installed?

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Did everything work when you had Windows installed?

As far as I can remember yes, that was without installing any of the drivers as such as well. Guessing Windows 10 can be useful for somethings...
Really not sure what is causing the issue.. Maybe new hardware on the board is interfering with a driver installed or something? I'm not sure... My Linux experiences are some what limited if I'm honest..

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
As far as I can remember yes, that was without installing any of the drivers as such as well. Guessing Windows 10 can be useful for somethings...
Really not sure what is causing the issue.. Maybe new hardware on the board is interfering with a driver installed or something? I'm not sure... My Linux experiences are some what limited if I'm honest..

Is that board brand new? In my experience Linux won't work perfectly with brand new hardware. It can load default device drivers if it doesn't have them but those can cause issues with brand new stuff.

System Name Main/DC
Audio Device(s) on board

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well it's a Z170, so it's a few generations older but I've been told by one of the Linux guys here it might just be down to Cinnamon so to consider trying something like Mate instead? I'll give it a go if it means I can get it running better.. It doesn't happen with my SR-2 build, so I look forward to finding out what the problem is :)

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Wireless USB adapters can be tricky. You really need to check out what you're about to buy to see if it's supported or not or if it has any issues. Personally, I've had horrible experience with USB wifi adapters in Linux but, I have got a few to work (most of the time.) A number of wifi drivers are not shipped with the OS. This was the case for the Linksys AE2500 I have but, when it worked, it worked fairly well. I personally had an issue with the AE2500 where it would sometimes just lose the signal and become unresponsive and re-plugging it back in would fix it. It also happened to be the case that disabling the adapter and turning it back on would usually fix it as well. Someone had suggested that it had something to do with the amount of time spent scanning for SSIDs while connected to a network. In fact Gnome's Network Manager was to blame and that stopping that service made the USB wifi stable. In the end, I just ended up taking my old Linksys E4200, put DD-WRT on it, and put it into wireless bridge mode and plugged it into my machine with a wire. :ohwell:

So, tl;dr: USB WiFi adapters in Linux are wonky if you don't find an already supported device ahead of time. Devices that work well work great, those that don't get tricky to diagnose.

System Name Main/DC
Audio Device(s) on board
I got a deal on a Ryzen 1700 that I couldn't pass up. Last night, I was setting it up and decided (that's a bit of foreshadowing - me thinking) that I wanted to use the latest version of Linux, and that I wanted to try a "lighter" version. So I spent HOURS trying to install the latest "lighter" variations of Mint and Ubuntu (really wanted to use Lubuntu), but it always did the same thing. It would act like it was starting the install, or booting from the thumb drive, only to get stuck at a blank screen. It's amazing how the hours can pass when you're focused on trying to give it enough time to work before hitting the reset button. Yes, I finally got it to work, but only by going back to Mint 18.1 XFCE. It wasn't the thumb drive, because the successful install was done from the same one. Maybe I needed to use the "nomodeset" boot option that they describe, but my video card is a GTX 460, so I didn't think that would be the problem. After poking around on the forums, I'd highly advise to stay away from the latest versions of both Ubuntu and Mint. Infuriating that Mint 18.1 installs without a hitch, but 18.3 requires modification of the installer.:banghead:

I did find this useful:

Link

My setup:
Ryzen 1700 (original owner threw away the wraith cooler!)
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
single stick HyperX 8 GB DDR4-2133 running at 2400
SSD
MSI GTX 460
Scythe Fuma Rev B HSF w/one fan (my new favorite) According to the on board LED, the CPU is at 54°C under full load (no info in the OS)
Seasonic G-450

Ryzen observations:
Running OET, its time to complete the current WU's is just under 6 hours, which happens to be almost exactly what my stock clocked 2600K takes.
Since it's running the same WU's at the same speed as the 2600K but running twice as many of them, I should end up seeing close to 18K from it.
Using 131 watts at the wall, or 8.2 watts per thread verses 11 watts per thread for my i3-3220T.
No, I don't remember the power draw of that 2600K.

Last edited:
System Name Bay2- Lowerbay/ HP 3770/T3500-2+T3500-3+T3500-4/ Opti-Con/Orange/White/Grey
Processor i3 2120's/ i7 3770/ x5670's/ i5 2400/Ryzen 2700/Ryzen 2700/R7 3700x
Motherboard HP UltraSlim's/ HP mid size/ Dell T3500 workstation's/ Dell 390/B450 AorusM/B450 AorusM/B550 AorusM
Cooling All stock coolers/Grey has an H-60
Memory 2GB/ 4GB/ 12 GB 3 chan/ 4GB sammy/T-Force 16GB 3200/XPG 16GB 3000/Ballistic 3600 16GB
Video Card(s) HD2000's/ HD 2000/ 1 MSI GT710,2x MSI R7 240's/ HD4000/ Red Dragon 580/Sapphire 580/Sapphire 580
Storage ?HDD's/ 500 GB-er's/ 500 GB/2.5 Samsung 500GB HDD+WD Black 1TB/ WD Black 500GB M.2/Corsair MP600 M.2
Display(s) 1920x1080/ ViewSonic VX24568 between the rest/1080p TV-Grey
Case HP 8200 UltraSlim's/ HP 8200 mid tower/Dell T3500's/ Dell 390/SilverStone Kublai KL06/NZXT H510 W x2
Audio Device(s) Sonic Master/ onboard's/ Beeper's!
Power Supply 19.5 volt bricks/ Dell PSU/ 525W sumptin/ same/Seasonic 750 80+Gold/EVGA 500 80+/Antec 650 80+Gold
Mouse cheap GigaWire930, CMStorm Havoc + Logitech M510 wireless/iGear usb x2/MX 900 wireless kit 4 Grey
Keyboard Dynex, 2 no name, SYX and a Logitech. All full sized and USB. MX900 kit for Grey
Software Mint 18 Sylvia/ Opti-Con Mint KDE/ T3500's on Kubuntu/HP 3770 is Win 10/Win 10 Pro/Win 10 Pro/Win10
Benchmark Scores World Community Grid is my benchmark!!
Well, good news! The maintenance guy came through and fixed my A/C. The room is now 72F AND, my laptop is now...3C lower! Also, I have noticed the wanky fan, in one of the i3's is silent now! So, it appears that 84F was a bit much ( when the thermostat was turned on it showed 84F, with the window open on a 55F outside temp.)

So, should help my boxes to be a bit happier and run a bit more Turbo.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Next time it happens, try checking if your IP address assignment is correct. Sometimes a DHCP client on linux can be stubborn and cause problems.

It's probably faster to do it from the terminal:
Code:
ifconfig eth0
This will show you your current adapter settings. If you are using a static IP, you need to reassign it manually(see MAN for IFCONFIG).
If you are using DHCP, then try restarting a daemon by running:
Code:
sudo dhclient -r eth0
sudo dhclient eth0

In both instances eth0 is the name of your ethernet adapter.

Otherwise, try restarting the networking service:
Code:
sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart

I only had this issue when I set a static IP on one of my older machines (in router settings), but the client refused to get a static IP via DHCP or did not work if I set it manually. Had to roll back to dynamic IP.

It's dropped out again this evening for some reason, but the above restarting the networking service worked perfectly :) So many thanks @silentbogo :) If you were close by I'd buy you a beer or coffee and ask how the heck you can remember all of the commands!! lol :) :toast:

Is there any reason at all why it would all of a sudden drop out? I still have that mega frustrating problem with the open more than one window and the mouse stops working.. I wish I understood what the heck was going on there... :(

I got a deal on a Ryzen 1700 that I couldn't pass up. Last night, I was setting it up and decided (that's a bit of foreshadowing - me thinking) that I wanted to use the latest version of Linux, and that I wanted to try a "lighter" version. So I spent HOURS trying to install the latest "lighter" variations of Mint and Ubuntu (really wanted to use Lubuntu), but it always did the same thing. It would act like it was starting the install, or booting from the thumb drive, only to get stuck at a blank screen. It's amazing how the hours can pass when you're focused on trying to give it enough time to work before hitting the reset button. Yes, I finally got it to work, but only by going back to Mint 18.1 XFCE. It wasn't the thumb drive, because the successful install was done from the same one. Maybe I needed to use the "nomodeset" boot option that they describe, but my video card is a GTX 460, so I didn't think that would be the problem. After poking around on the forums, I'd highly advise to stay away from the latest versions of both Ubuntu and Mint. Infuriating that Mint 18.1 installs without a hitch, but 18.3 requires modification of the installer.:banghead:

I did find this useful:

Link

My setup:
Ryzen 1700 (original owner threw away the wraith cooler!)
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
single stick HyperX 8 GB DDR4-2400 running at 2400
SSD
MSI GTX 460
Scythe Fuma Rev B HSF w/one fan (my new favorite) According to the on board LED, the CPU is at 54°C under full load (no info in the OS)
Seasonic G-450

Ryzen observations:
Running OET, it's time to complete the current WU's is just under 6 hours, which happens to be almost exactly what my stock clocked 2600K takes.
Since it's running the same WU's at the same speed as the 2600K but running twice as many of them, I should end up seeing close to 18K from it.
Using 131 watts at the wall, or 8.2 watts per thread verses 11 watts per thread for my i3-3220T.
No, I don't remember the power draw of that 2600K.

I might be able to help you with the power draw of the 2600k :) Tested mine a little while ago, 170w under load with a few drives in there, a not so nice H100 and an overclock of 4.2Ghz @ 1.25vcore I think... @blindfitter and myself have done a power spreadsheet just to compare what each of our rigs pull when running WGC :) Can be pretty interesting if I'm honest :)

Very impressive 1700 setup, very nice indeed :)

System Name Main/DC
Audio Device(s) on board
I'm liking that Kfce desktop. Simple, but intuitive. It's almost like Cinnamon tries too hard to look good.

System Name Main/DC
Audio Device(s) on board
Due to summer coming on, I'm only running my most efficient systems. Thought I'd share:

System Name Box of Distraction
Processor Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard Crosshair VI Hero
Cooling Custom watercooling
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB @ 3466MHz CL14 1T
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080Ti FE. WC'd & TDP limit increased to 360W.
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500GB & WD Black 2TB storage drive.
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" 1440P 165hz Gsync
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Phillips Fidelio X2 headphones / basic Bose speakers
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750W G3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 6.0 (mx red switches)
Software Win 10 & Linux Mint
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/infrared
Same here, checking out xfce myself since I just screwed up an installation when trying to install latest nv drivers *facepalm!*. Looks like a nice clean ui.

Anyway, posting to say the freedc site seems to have had a facelift, and I feel like it's a bit snappier than usual :D Much appreciated freedc peeps! :respect:

System Name Bay2- Lowerbay/ HP 3770/T3500-2+T3500-3+T3500-4/ Opti-Con/Orange/White/Grey
Processor i3 2120's/ i7 3770/ x5670's/ i5 2400/Ryzen 2700/Ryzen 2700/R7 3700x
Motherboard HP UltraSlim's/ HP mid size/ Dell T3500 workstation's/ Dell 390/B450 AorusM/B450 AorusM/B550 AorusM
Cooling All stock coolers/Grey has an H-60
Memory 2GB/ 4GB/ 12 GB 3 chan/ 4GB sammy/T-Force 16GB 3200/XPG 16GB 3000/Ballistic 3600 16GB
Video Card(s) HD2000's/ HD 2000/ 1 MSI GT710,2x MSI R7 240's/ HD4000/ Red Dragon 580/Sapphire 580/Sapphire 580
Storage ?HDD's/ 500 GB-er's/ 500 GB/2.5 Samsung 500GB HDD+WD Black 1TB/ WD Black 500GB M.2/Corsair MP600 M.2
Display(s) 1920x1080/ ViewSonic VX24568 between the rest/1080p TV-Grey
Case HP 8200 UltraSlim's/ HP 8200 mid tower/Dell T3500's/ Dell 390/SilverStone Kublai KL06/NZXT H510 W x2
Audio Device(s) Sonic Master/ onboard's/ Beeper's!
Power Supply 19.5 volt bricks/ Dell PSU/ 525W sumptin/ same/Seasonic 750 80+Gold/EVGA 500 80+/Antec 650 80+Gold
Mouse cheap GigaWire930, CMStorm Havoc + Logitech M510 wireless/iGear usb x2/MX 900 wireless kit 4 Grey
Keyboard Dynex, 2 no name, SYX and a Logitech. All full sized and USB. MX900 kit for Grey
Software Mint 18 Sylvia/ Opti-Con Mint KDE/ T3500's on Kubuntu/HP 3770 is Win 10/Win 10 Pro/Win 10 Pro/Win10
Benchmark Scores World Community Grid is my benchmark!!
I desperately need to find my Kill-A-Watt!!!
I found my accessory plugs, for it, but don't know where it went!! I have searched, halfheartedly, but, I have not seen it despite the recent cleaning and rearranging. I am going to be busy Thursday, and I have things to do today, besides this!

Anyway, by this weekend I should know if it is in my possession. Or, was lost along the way. Which means buying another. Which also means I will have to wait until the end of the month, my forthcoming check, is already accounted for!!

Life at check to check, bites! This dragging of feet, at my expense, is getting tired. 3 years + with out a raise!! Now, they act surprised! "Well, we'll have to fix that!" Really? you don't remember me bitching about this for the last 2 years? "Well, that's on your Manager" I've have been on him weekly, for a year!

All I hear is we need to wait until the yearly reviews. That is supposed to have been done, in April! But, NO! Reviews have been post-pone due to a change in ownership!

Frustration? Lvl 10.

Sorry. I guess I needed to suss this out. For the showdown, that is brewing.

Return to your regular programming.

:oops:
:lovetpu:

System Name Main/DC
Audio Device(s) on board
Check your local library to see if you can check one out. Watt-meter that is.

Norton

Staff member
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A