1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Trine 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by trt740, Jun 13, 2011.

1. trt740

trt740

Thanks Received:
    Here is a trailer for it, man I love Trine anyone who does have it either on ps3 or pc has missed something. It is fun and unreal looking.

http://trine2.com/

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    What genre is this?

I am really getting fed up of shooters as thats primarily what I play (give or take anyway) and would like to try a different genre, though as funny as it sounds I have looked at RPG's before and they look like they take quite a bit of getting used to what with spells, magic potions, different weapons classes etc, it just seems like I have been playing a type of game for so long now, it is quite a steep learning curve for me to get into a heavy rpg like that, though this looks like an old skool sidescrolling rpg type game that doesnt look like it would take too much to get used to and into the gameplay.

Looks fun.

3. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Can't wait. I have played the hell out of trine.

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. Bo$$

Bo$$ Lab Extraordinaire

Thanks Received:
    it's like a sidescroller but 3d, i don't really know what it falls under

5. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Cool, 7 yo the music attracted her like a magnet as she loved the 1st one too lol.

Now i just want them do one for me like a good old classic called Gauntlet as they game would totally rock with todays tech.

6. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    ah gauntlet, back in the days, also up there with golden axe, outrun, thunderblade, double dragon, alex the kidd, road rash etc have a lot of childhood memories playing C64's, master systems and NES

7. trt740

trt740

Thanks Received:

Here is the orginal for comparison FYI doesn't do it justice unreal inperson. I purchased it for 5.99 on steam back in the day.

http://trine-thegame.com/site/

Trine is a physics-based action game where three characters allow clever solutions to challenges created by hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies. The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics - each character's different abilities and tactics can be used to invent new ways to overcome obstacles and save the kingdom!

10 Year Member at TPU
  8. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Did not like the nes version of it. I loved the arcade version of it.. Unless there was a second one on the nes either way one at least sucked badly on the nes.

Ooh yes i forget that video is just one person why are they not advertising it like the 1st one :( ?.