• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Triple monitor stand desk mount - any suggestions?

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I recall seeing a post on the News (I think it was there) recently, in the past 6-12 months, on TPU about desk mounted monitor stands. I tried looking back through the news stories for a while, but I never found it. I should have bookmarked it.....anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestion for 3 - 24" monitors for a desk mount? I'd like to keep them in this same configuration as the picture, but I'd like to have something were I can actually angle the side screens - I can't do that on this mount, there isn't enough room to get the side monitors to angle more than maybe 5 degrees, if I'm lucky and I can get them to hold those positions.....but heaven forbid if they get bumped/touched and they shift out of position.

I want a new stand (or multiple stands, I'm okay with that if it has to be done) that can handle my three 24" monitors. What I have now is an Inland Triple Desk Monitor Mount (item shows up as a ProHT product now on Amazon). Here's an old pic of how it looks when I first got it:

I've had the mount for 3 years and it's just a huge pain in the ass that I'm tired of dealing with. Description of the item says it can support up to 3 - 27" monitors.....yeah right. The left and right mounting brackets are at the far end of the support arm with my 24" screens, there's no way you're going to get 3 - 27" monitors on this thing. If by some reason one of the side monitors gets bumped, they shift out of place and I fight with the stupid mount for 10-15 minutes trying to get everything lined up again. Every now and then one of the monitors, even though they're pushed up against each other tight, might tilt down and I have to fight getting them all to line up again. Every bracket is as tight as I can get them, but they still shift/move from the slightest bumps.

My monitors are 22.5", if that helps, and I want to keep them in their landscape setup, but have enough room to angle the side monitors in. Right now I'm looking at a couple of options:
Echogear Triple Monitor Desk Mount
TechOrbits Three Monitor Stand Mount

Anyone have other suggestions from experience?

System Name Ryzen
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming B550-Plus (Wi-Fi)
Cooling Cryorig H7
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB + 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC
Storage WD_Black SN850 500GB NVMe SSD + Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Gigabyte G27QC
Case NZXT H510 Flow
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries Arctis Prime
Power Supply Corsair RM650x Gold 650W
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard HyperX Alloy FPS Cherry MX Blue
Software Windows 11 Pro
Here's my setup - note the middle monitor is 24", and the other two are 22" 16:10 monitors.

IMG_1646.JPG

Here's an eBay link (Australian) for what I got. I can horizontally angle them in quite well - probably further than what I have demonstrated here but I have everything cable tied at the moment.

Selby product page link.

Very good build quality.

Last edited: