• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unigine Heaven 4.0 Benchmark Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor 5930K
Motherboard MSI X99 SLI
Cooling WATER
Memory 16GB DDR4 2132
Video Card(s) EVGAY 2070 SUPER
Storage SEVERAL SSD"S
Display(s) Catleap/Yamakasi 2560X1440
Case D Frame MINI drilled out
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse DEATH ADDER
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Tournament
Software W10HB
Benchmark Scores PhIlLyChEeSeStEaK
Can't we just start the tread again right here, like someone just post up there own leader board(right in the middle here V)?

My original question was : How do I find the F12 photo, or better where? I can never find them when I hit F12...........

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Start a new thread with the same title again(or with a version number added to differentiate, ie 2.0, or add the word New to it). Copy and paste OP to OP. 62 less pages to flip through(add link to this thread for reference to scores found therein). So simple a caveman could do it. In fact any caveman could. Wouldn't even have to be the original. Seems like such a simple fix. What am I missing? Besides the point of this thread if new scores can't added to the list. Is it just a matter of someone taking the initiative(besides the OP)? Or is it not?

Maybe some better questions are, how else does it get fixed? Or rather how does contacting W1zzard to open the OP for editting fix it? Is that a permanent solution? Or is it like having your landlord unlock your front door every day, instead of making you a new key for it? Which is just plain stupid.

looks like you solved the issue.
I look forward to your new thread bud..:toast:
thanks for addressing the matter.

Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Start a new thread with the same title again(or with a version number added to differentiate, ie 2.0, or add the word New to it). Copy and paste OP to OP. 62 less pages to flip through(add link to this thread for reference to scores found therein). So simple a caveman could do it. In fact any caveman could. Wouldn't even have to be the original. Seems like such a simple fix. What am I missing? Besides the point of this thread if new scores can't added to the list. Is it just a matter of someone taking the initiative(besides the OP)? Or is it not?

Maybe some better questions are, how else does it get fixed? Or rather how does contacting W1zzard to open the OP for editting fix it? Is that a permanent solution? Or is it like having your landlord unlock your front door every day, instead of making you a new key for it? Which is just plain stupid.

A new thread would be welcome but would need someone to look after it, at least weekly. If there was a new thread, it could be quite nice to simply state the rules in the OP (as is always done) and any posts not following rules just get deleted. It's really tiresome trawling through pages of , "no, you need to do 8xAA", "no, wrong resolution" etc. If people can't follow the very clear OP rules, posts should be deleted for ease of reading.

I'm not volunteering. :p

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
My original question was : How do I find the F12 photo, or better where? I can never find them when I hit F12...........
Navigate down to
file:///C:/Users/(your name)/Heaven/Screenshots
they should be in there.

Processor 5930K
Motherboard MSI X99 SLI
Cooling WATER
Memory 16GB DDR4 2132
Video Card(s) EVGAY 2070 SUPER
Storage SEVERAL SSD"S
Display(s) Catleap/Yamakasi 2560X1440
Case D Frame MINI drilled out
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse DEATH ADDER
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Tournament
Software W10HB
Benchmark Scores PhIlLyChEeSeStEaK
Navigate down to
file:///C:/Users/(your name)/Heaven/Screenshots
they should be in there.

Thanks man!
Another question, do I need to convert it?

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I haven't had to for mine, but others say they have had to.
Not sure what the story is there.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
heaven saves in a tig, or TGI file type , or whatever it is, you can convert it online easily, and post it here.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3800x
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X-570-Plus (WiFi)
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i
Memory 32 GB Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3200 Mhz @3600
Video Card(s) Asus AREZ RX Vega 64 Strix OC 8GB
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB
Display(s) Asus PB258Q 25" 2560x1440
Case Cooler Master Master Case 5 Pro
Power Supply Corsair RMx 1000
Software Windows 10 Pro 64
yeah, the "killed the score" part is the point. **910 was the HIGHEST score i could find recorded Here for a GTX960, so your certainly not doing So bad**
the scores You will see from the others in this thread have also had the "score killed". its just like running a marathon...All of the participants run the same route, one of the runners doesnt get to say, "hey, im not gonna run up that hill, it kills my times, and its hard as hell".
Your welcome obviously to do what You like, im just giving You the heads up that your score wont be accepted if you dont follow the same rules that the rest of the forum members do.

and your certainly right, 8xAA kills that score. ;)

PS. what motherboard are You running? Your 960 is running in PCIe2 x16 ? unless it is in the resting state, and just wasnt captured while heaven was running, i dunno
if it WAS running heaven when gpuz was captured you might need to go into your bios and select the PCIe3 option...
try clicking the little "?" question mark in GPUz on the right side in the middle, and see if it ramps up to PCIe3

like this

this is a 970 Fairly overclocked, And with a modified power table through the bios, that i got this score with...You CAN search your score against others in the 1st Post if you go back in this thread to #1. just type GTX960 into the search bar.

He's running an AMD System, AMD Motherboards are limited to PCIE 2.0 currently

Hardware 2.0... they don't make a 3.0 motherboard... yet that may change with AM4

Last edited:
Am I being given permission? Because I'll probably do it you know? I'm just trying to make sure it's acceptable, and not step on any toes in the process, if I do. And if I do go that far, I'm taking over the Valley thread too. I'll announce the coup in that thread too of course. Just so all are made aware ahead of time. :)

Decisions decisions. Let me think about this some more. I wasn't really expecting that.

Processor Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard ASUS Z170 Deluxe
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 2400Mhz 2x8GB
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti SC+ GAMING
Storage WD1002FAEX 1 TB - WD10EARS 1TB
Case Sentey GS-6070 Abaddom
Power Supply Thermaltake Smart M850W
Am I being given permission? Because I'll probably do it you know? I'm just trying to make sure it's acceptable, and not step on any toes in the process, if I do. And if I do go that far, I'm taking over the Valley thread too. I'll announce the coup in that thread too of course. Just so all are made aware ahead of time. :)

Decisions decisions. Let me think about this some more. I wasn't really expecting that.

Do it please, and upload my score :D

NOTICE

This thread has officially run its course. New scores can't and won't be added to the list in the OP.
But fear not. All hope is not yet lost. We'll just do another one.

I'm reviving this thread as Unigine Heaven 4.0 Benchmark Scores Part 2. Valid scores from this thread are being transfered to it. So you don't need to worry about reposting them there. I've almost finished updating the new list. But I'm taking a short break from that to announce the death of this thread and the birth of the new one. If your score has not already been posted in this thread please post it in the new thread(as this one should be closing soon). And please be patient with me as I adjust to my new role as threadkeeper.

Thank you ahead of time for your cooperation. And good luck benching!

Unigine Heaven 4.0 Benchmark Scores Part 2

PS, the Valley thread needs a new owner too. I may decide to take that position as well(esp. if all goes well with this one). But if anyone else would like a shot at it, I encourage you to step up to the plate first. I'd imagine doing both would be taking a bigger bite than I might be able to chew.

:toast:

Attached file for linking purposes.
1091.jpg

Last edited:

Stuntz

At the time of the bench, cpu was @ 5.0GHz, GPU's both boost clocks recorded ~1520MHz. GPU's running a custom bios, 130% power limit, 1.281v. Newest nvidia drivers (365.10), performance seemed down a touch over 362 drivers.

Hi there @Stuntz. Welcome to the forum. I guess you missed the notice I put up in the previous post. This thread's no longer in service. So if you wanted to add that score to the list, you'll have to post it in the new Heaven scores thread for approval. I would actually take it as it is and transfer it directly to the new list. But it's not exactly valid. Very close though. The problem I have with it is the ~1520MHz part. The rules state that correct clocks must be provided. The rule wasn't strictly enforced in this thread. So you will find scores that transferred directly from the list here to the new list that have similar incorrectness. I'm trying to keep things as accurate as possible in the new thread for fairness. So I can't accept it as currently posted. However, if you can give me a GPU core speed without the vagueness, I would encourage you to repost these results in the new thread. And I'll be happy to add them to the list. I would also ask that you read the rules in the new thread first before doing so. A few minor details have changed. They may or may not apply. But please do check to make sure first.

Here's the link to the new Unigine Heaven 4.0 Benchmark Scores thread.

Thanks for your cooperation! And good luck benching!

:toast:

Last edited:

jvlapple

upload_2016-5-13_2-35-44.png

My latest saved benchmark. Forgot to screenshot during heaven benchmark :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.5 KB · Views: 712
My latest saved benchmark. Forgot to screenshot during heaven benchmark :(
I'll make a deal with you. I'll list the old score you posted in the new thread. IF you post the correct clocks for it here(not a CPU-Z and GPU-Z snip...manually type out the clocks you want listed for the score). Since the old screenshot is good and the clocks appear to be the same as before. And if you agree that the next time you want to post a new valid score that you will do so in the new thread. This thread is dead. There's no sense in posting scores of any kind here.

Sound good?

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Status
Not open for further replies.