• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

unknown protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertoe

protocolos desconocidos recibidos it means unknown protocols recived it seems that is causing me to have lag spikes in games from 30 ping it goes suddenly to 200 and it says connection lost... and then goes back again and i can keep playing.it happens over and over.is there a way to remove those protocols?if i need to run cmd scans let me know and thanks everyone who answer.

Edit:i just Fixed it

Last edited:
Processor INTEL CORE I9-9900K @ 5Ghz all core 4.7Ghz Cache @1.305 volts
Motherboard ASUS PRIME Z390-P ATX
Cooling CORSAIR HYDRO H150I PRO RGB 360MM 6x120mm fans push pull
Memory CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 3000Mhz 4x8 32gb @ 4000Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORECE RTX 2080 SUPER XC HYBRID GAMING
Storage ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe,Intel 660p 1TB m.2 ,1TB WD Blue 3D NAND,500GB WD Blue 3D NAND,
Display(s) 50" Sharp Roku TV 8ms responce time and Philips 75Hz 328E9QJAB 32" curved
Case BLACK LIAN LI O11 DYNAMIC XL FULL-TOWER GAMING CASE,
Power Supply 1600 Watt
Software Windows 10
protocolos desconocidos recibidos it means unknown protocols recived it seems that is causing me to have lag spikes in games from 30 ping it goes suddenly to 200 and it says connection lost... and then goes back again and i can keep playing.it happens over and over.is there a way to remove those protocols?if i need to run cmd scans let me know and thanks everyone who answer.

Edit:i just Fixed it
how did you fix it?

System Name unnamed currently :*(
Processor Intel Core i7-5960x
Motherboard ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
Cooling EKWB/Bitspower CPU, motherboard & GPU WB
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4gb ddr4 2666
Video Card(s) nVidia GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 1 TB M.2 SSD & WD Black 5TB HDD
Display(s) Asus SwiftROG PG278Q & Asus PB277Q
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Zx
Power Supply Corsair Axi1200
Mouse Steel Series Sensei RAW
Keyboard Corsair K70
Benchmark Scores 4.8 ghz @ 1.37 - 5930k - old cpu 4.6 GHZ @ 1.3 - 5960X - current cpu
yea curious what the problem was

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
@robertoe... Well, without to much info given, I would start by...

1. Check your connections to other sources and see if the problems persists. Run pings and trace routes to other servers... such as google, your ISP, etc.
2. Reset your router
3. Try a different DNS service
4. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your WiFi or Ethernet
5. Check your router, ethernet or wifi device settings, power options settings for those devices, firewall settings, etc.
6. If on wifi, make sure you have a good signal.
7. Check with the server operators/services support to see if they have any suggestions.

You may want to provide some more info... such as your OS, which games, the equipment you are using, your ISP, Wifi or wired connection, and etc.
Your problem could anywhere or anything. Without more info, it is a guessing game...

robertoe

how did you fix it?
i used a program and it removed the 2 random protocols or it was a cmd command idk which one of those two worked.i can type here the c md if anyone needs it

@robertoe... Well, without to much info given, I would start by...

1. Check your connections to other sources and see if the problems persists. Run pings and trace routes to other servers... such as google, your ISP, etc.
2. Reset your router
3. Try a different DNS service
4. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your WiFi or Ethernet
5. Check your router, ethernet or wifi device settings, power options settings for those devices, firewall settings, etc.
6. If on wifi, make sure you have a good signal.
7. Check with the server operators/services support to see if they have any suggestions.

You may want to provide some more info... such as your OS, which games, the equipment you are using, your ISP, Wifi or wired connection, and etc.
Your problem could anywhere or anything. Without more info, it is a guessing game...
as i said before i fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.