• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

kartik_raghav

Links to download coming soon.
New mod including:
-dolby
-dolby digital plus
-dolby atmos
-dts connect (spidf)
-dts interactive
-dts neo pc
-dts ultra II
-nahimic
-multichannel 7.1 & 5.1 mode
Links to download coming soon!
I just uploading files...

Download links:
Password to archive:
audiomodded

Thnx to Alan Finotty!
which one driver to install all enhancers 001, 002, 003, 004 or 005?

Please give instructions how you installed it....

Links to download coming soon.
New mod including:
-dolby
-dolby digital plus
-dolby atmos
-dts connect (spidf)
-dts interactive
-dts neo pc
-dts ultra II
-nahimic
-multichannel 7.1 & 5.1 mode
Links to download coming soon!
I just uploading files...

Download links:
Password to archive:
audiomodded

Thnx to Alan Finotty!
Microsoft signed version

My drivers realtek uad modded with sound blaster xfi 5.1 surround pro mb5 + full dolby & dts included :)
uad000.jpg
uad001.jpg
uad002.jpg
uad004.jpg
uad003.jpg
uad005.jpg
uad006.jpg
uad007.jpg
uad009.jpg
uad008.jpg
uad010.jpg
Download links coming soon. Just uploading....

Dts ultra pc II rulezzzzzzz!!!!

Hey guys,

I have this problem in Windows 10 v1909 where when I try to install any of this modded drivers to get DD5.1 over Optical output the installation gets caught in an endless loop.

I start the installation, the setup program says: "this is a 2 step installation. First the current driver will be uninstalled, and after reboot the new driver will be installed".

Then I click "Reboot now" when asked.

Then Windows boots up and all start the same again, the setup program is automatically launched and it says again: "this is a 2 step installation. First the current driver will be uninstalled, and after reboot the new driver will be installed"... :banghead:

I see the driver being uninstalled, because the speaker icon in the icon try gets a red sign indicating it is disabled. But after windows reboots it goes back to normal again...
I tried manually uninstalling the Realtek driver in Device Manager, even with the "Delete the driver files" option. Several times. But it's like it doesn't do anything at all.

Any idea how can I fix this?

first get iobit uninstaller, its free. Uninstall anything realtek sound related, and have it get rid of residual files and create a back up. Then get cccleaner, free dl and install and run the registry program in it, may have to run it twice, and do a back up as well. Then download my drive I patched HERE, and all should be good in the world for you.

Dolby Digital Live 5.1 Its a cap out the audio. need the patch to enable the Dolby Pro Logic II for SPDIF, when u use dolby live its cuts the "audio that humans cant hear", bulst, at 19khz above its cut out and lost the high details.

MysticQc

Drivers are uploaded...
First install Realtek_driver_2019_03.exe after install run disable drivers signature.

Good day H4cziLLa, just a quick question:

Inside your MegaShared, it have a file named:
RealtekDriver_2019_03_01.exe, what is the difference with RealtekDriver_2019_03.exe?

For an ASUS Mobo (Z170-A) Realtek ALC892, which one you are suggesting?

I apologize in advance If I miss the answer somewhere else on the forum...
Regards,
Mystic.

RealtekDriver_2019_03_01.exe, what is the difference with RealtekDriver_2019_03.exe?

Regards,
Mystic.
Hi!
@MysticQc
The difference of these both drivers is that the 2019_03_01 version has almost the same as the 2019_03, but this has only just Dolby Home Theater v4 and Dolby Digital Plus with QSoundGFX and of course with DTS Interactive 5.1 :)
The (2019_03) is integrated with DTS UltraPC II :)
Another good difference is that the (2019_03_01) has much better sounding from your center speaker and when hear some audio Blu-ray with MPC-HC you can clearly hear the music like it's from the studio, so it is absolutely stunning :)
And it contains also a Voice Cancellation (a Karaoke type like 3D sound), so I prefer you the 2019_03_01 as a foretasting ;)
And, yes it is good for your ASUS mobo (I have also a one (with ALC892) and I use the prefered driver too ;)

Sincerely,
Jimmy

Last edited:

MysticQc

Hi!
@MysticQc
The difference of these both drivers is that the 2019_03_01 version has almost the same as the 2019_03, but this has only just Dolby Home Theater v4 and Dolby Digital Plus with QSoundGFX and of course with DTS Interactive 5.1 :)
The (2019_03) is integrated with DTS UltraPC II :)
Another good difference is that the (2019_03_01) has much better sounding from your center speaker and when hear some audio Blu-ray with MPC-HC you can clearly hear the music like it's from the studio, so it is absolutely stunning :)
And it contains also a Voice Cancellation (a Karaoke type like 3D sound), so I prefer you the 2019_03_01 as a foretasting ;)
And, yes it is good for your ASUS mobo (I have also a one (with ALC892) and I use the prefered driver too ;)

Sincerely,
Jimmy

@H4cziLLa , @Jimmy9303 .. thank you for your answers and greath works!
I Installed drivers v2019_03_01 on my Asus Z170-A Windows 10 Pro (v.1909 build 18363.778)
With my HeadPhone + Microphone on front panel audio:
Nahimic --> work perfectly (Head+Micro), [didn't know this enhancement --> amazing]
Dolby Home Theater --> no change when I start the the "filters"
Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater --> no change when I start the the "filters"
Didn't find any other Apps. (No DTS, no SRS)...

Question, is this normal? did I miss something?

[edit.1] -- Do SRS is only package into "Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound.zip" ?
[edit.2] -- Do DTS is only package into "Realtek Drivers with DDL & DTS Connect.7z" ?

Thank you again,
MysticQc

I included drivers picture:
1587617217809.png
-->
1587617281751.png

Last edited:
@H4cziLLa , @Jimmy9303 .. thank you for your answers and greath works!
I Installed drivers v2019_03_01 on my Asus Z170-A Windows 10 Pro (v.1909 build 18363.778)
With my HeadPhone + Microphone on front panel audio:
Nahimic --> work perfectly (Head+Micro), [didn't know this enhancement --> amazing]
Dolby Home Theater --> no change when I start the the "filters"
Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater --> no change when I start the the "filters"
Didn't find any other Apps. (No DTS, no SRS)...

Question, is this normal? did I miss something?

[edit.1] -- Do SRS is only package into "Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound.zip" ?
[edit.2] -- Do DTS is only package into "Realtek Drivers with DDL & DTS Connect.7z" ?

Thank you again,
MysticQc

I included drivers picture:
View attachment 152470 --> View attachment 152471
Thanks for the reply @MysticQc :)
It was my pleasure to help you. :)

As of your picture attachment that you included is the driver date and the version is correct, but I have read here in forum somewhere that somehow has reported that (as of your windows 10 build version checked) he has the same problem as you, that in his driver panels was nothing.

Firstly, you must be installing one of the previously builds like between (windows 10 Fall Creators Update and May 2019 Update).
In these builds will be working these, I have checked myself these in past in my PC. :)
Secondly, as windows grows their builds, sadly the older drivers will be not working or it has not an effect, because it has outdated and or it was long ago was maked. :(

Good that you had asked that and I decipher somewhat your question:
1. "Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound.zip" you must installed as I good understanded had as solo driver.
2. "Realtek Drivers with DDL & DTS Connect.7z" also the same as the first question solo installing.

These both cannot be mixed, because it their own combination process (LFX, GFX and MFX).
These drivers are first newly rehashed in Spring 2017.
And both are compatible with older builds (from Anniversary Update to (as of 100% tested) October 2018 Update).
Stereo 2.0 drivers like SRS with DTS (just only the Surround Sensation version (also very amazing effect when you combined it with 3D Karaoke, Sonic Focus and Dolby Home Theater v4 effects) and it works only in windows 7 and 8 and it is with his same (LFX, GFX and MFX) process and it not works with windows 10 too.
As for searching some alternative in the MegaShared folder look into "Realtek 2" folder and find "Realtek HD Audio with PCEE4, SRS, Sonic Focus & DTS".

Read this site to exploring and find out more about how is making the modders these drivers:

Many things where changed since in the past three years and it where many documents where deleted. :(
Have a great time! :)

Greetings
Jimmy

MysticQc

Thanks for the reply @MysticQc :)
It was my pleasure to help you. :)

As of your picture attachment that you included is the driver date and the version is correct, but I have read here in forum somewhere that somehow has reported that (as of your windows 10 build version checked) he has the same problem as you, that in his driver panels was nothing.

Firstly, you must be installing one of the previously builds like between (windows 10 Fall Creators Update and May 2019 Update).
In these builds will be working these, I have checked myself these in past in my PC. :)
Secondly, as windows grows their builds, sadly the older drivers will be not working or it has not an effect, because it has outdated and or it was long ago was maked. :(

Good that you had asked that and I decipher somewhat your question:
1. "Realtek Driver with SRS Premium Sound.zip" you must installed as I good understanded had as solo driver.
2. "Realtek Drivers with DDL & DTS Connect.7z" also the same as the first question solo installing.

These both cannot be mixed, because it their own combination process (LFX, GFX and MFX).
These drivers are first newly rehashed in Spring 2017.
And both are compatible with older builds (from Anniversary Update to (as of 100% tested) October 2018 Update).
Stereo 2.0 drivers like SRS with DTS (just only the Surround Sensation version (also very amazing effect when you combined it with 3D Karaoke, Sonic Focus and Dolby Home Theater v4 effects) and it works only in windows 7 and 8 and it is with his same (LFX, GFX and MFX) process and it not works with windows 10 too.
As for searching some alternative in the MegaShared folder look into "Realtek 2" folder and find "Realtek HD Audio with PCEE4, SRS, Sonic Focus & DTS".

Read this site to exploring and find out more about how is making the modders these drivers:

Many things where changed since in the past three years and it where many documents where deleted. :(
Have a great time! :)

Greetings
Jimmy

@Jimmy9303 , you are my hero!
You are very clear with your answers.
:)

Regards,
Mystic.
I recommend realtek_driver-2019_03.exe
Install and check!

MysticQc

@H4cziLLa , as @Jimmy9303 proposal, I already install realtek_driver-2019_03_01.exe ... I will give a try on the one you propose... thank you.
MysticQc
@H4cziLLa , @Jimmy9303 ... Here is the follow-up which I had mentioned I will give you.

I installed version RealtekDriver_2019_03 on top of version RealtekDriver_2019_03_01 and DolbyDigital did not work either. Conclusion, no difference for me.

Since Nahimic enhancements does what I need, I decided to keep version RealtekDriver_2019_03 … but surprised, last night, Nahimic stopped working (incompatible with my system / version in error, I didn't take the error) ... so here is what I did (in this precise order):

1) Uninstalled the three Dolby components (DDHPHT / DHTv4 / DolbyGaming) with the Windoz "Apps & features"

2) Uninstalled the two Nahimic components (Nahimic / Nahimic 3 settings) with the Windoz "Apps & features"

3) Uninstalled the "Realtek Advanced HD drivers kit" (from AAF-Team) with Windoz program management

4) Clean the registry with CCleaner64 v5.65

5) Restarted Windoz in "Digital Signature Mode Verification Disabled"

6) Installed the RealtekDriver_2019_03_01 (the first one I had installed according to the recommendations of @H4cziLLa ), the only option that I did not took is the Dolby for Gaming (which is always crash when trying to start-it)

7) Restarted Windoz in "Digital Signature Mode Verification Disabled"

And now :confused: WTF o_O ... MAGIC !!! All the components are working: Nahimic / DDHPHT / DHTv4 & more … First time I use DHTv4 and !!! WOW :clap: !!! Combine with Nahimic and my HyperX analogue headset (https://is.gd/s9KeAr), it completely changes my sound experience ... I feel like I am in a concert hall, no joke!!!

Conclusion: it is a long way to make-it works, but it work!

Good day all… and thank you again to :respect: @H4cziLLa , :respect: @Jimmy9303.

MysticQc :toast:

Ref.: ASUS Mobo (Z170-A) with Realtek ALC892.

1587913803764.png
1587913813862.png

1587913829174.png
1587913821568.png
1587913834387.png
1587913887526.png

Attachments

• 1587913923329.png
    1587913923329.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Is there any way to use these drivers with my CMedia sound card? It uses a CM6206 chip

pinco palla

why no tutorial to install just one of these?
I have an acer 5750g i3 - 2350m 2,3 ghz 4,oogb ram dolby -realtek hd audio driver installed, windows 10 enterprise... someone could help me to choose best software? thanx

Hello there...
I'm newbie
I have realtek alc 662 onboard &
x fi elite pro - external.
Which one is compatible with apo driver & sound enhancer ?

Randaras

I did exactly the same steps, and it doesn't work for me :(

Nothing changed, cannot open any of the dolby programs, or the nahimic program,

it all says that there is a problem with the sound driver.

Steps I did:

1) Go into ccleaner and delete anything realtek, dolby, nahimic etc.
2) Clean registery using ccleaner
3) Restart PC in the mode that you don't need to have a signature driver
4) Installed the RealtekDriver_2019_03_01.exe
5) Restarted the PC when it told me too.

Result: Error when I start up the PC from Dolby Home theater, and nothing that it's supposed to do works(Dolby, nahimic etc.). and I Don't have the 5.1 option, the reason I install this modded driver, because my PC doesn't recognize the surround set and if I link my surround set to the PC it just plays from the front 3 speakers, no sound at all from the back speakers.
1589546933216.png
1589546911112.png

What am I doing wrong?

My Specs:
System: Asus Rog GL702
PC linked to Surround Set,
PC linked to audio interface, which is linked to surround set.