• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
Hmm... okay. So, I'm using DD+ProLogic II and those DAX2/DAX3 APIs running in the back. Both Dolby Studio/Atmos app's settings don't seem to have any influence on my sound. ProLogic II just makes my sound go overboard imo. Too much loudness and bass.

I'm grateful that thanks to you guys, I can at least enjoy some crisp DolbyDigital sound. But as an owner of a DTS headset and someone who had the pleasure to use DTS/i for a while, I much rather use DTS-based sound again.

So is there any rabbit hole you can send me down, to get my Realtek 1150 work with DTS? After all, I am one of those ASUS victims using a Z170i motherboard. So I realise this may be problematic.

(will never buy their shit again. Their GPU came with a ton of bloatware that created endless conflicts, too)

1. do you have ATMOS hardware (atmos certified speakers , bars ,or combo) if so please make and model
2. on asus boards with series 8 drivers DDL + ProLogic2 is somwhat standard no DTS Interactive but you will have DTS passthrough ( do not mistake DTS with DTS Interactive )
3.to be able to use DTS Interactive you have to go back to series 7 drivers
4. I'm of this Relatek boat for good and very doubtful Ill buy another ASUS hardware (motherboard for that matter of fact ) however XONAR DSX is state of the art in every way and I absolutely LOVE IT !

Hmm... okay. So, I'm using DD+ProLogic II and those DAX2/DAX3 APIs running in the back. Both Dolby Studio/Atmos app's settings don't seem to have any influence on my sound. ProLogic II just makes my sound go overboard imo. Too much loudness and bass.

I'm grateful that thanks to you guys, I can at least enjoy some crisp DolbyDigital sound. But as an owner of a DTS headset and someone who had the pleasure to use DTS/i for a while, I much rather use DTS-based sound again.

So is there any rabbit hole you can send me down, to get my Realtek 1150 work with DTS? After all, I am one of those ASUS victims using a Z170i motherboard. So I realise this may be problematic.

(will never buy their shit again. Their GPU came with a ton of bloatware that created endless conflicts, too)

Edit: Ah... one more thing. I actually managed to get DTS running a few times. But did not stick with it, since 100% of the drivers in turn made my microphone-input seemingly disappear completely. In case that's indicative of anything.

there might be light on the end of the tunnel THANKS to this guy form ROG Forums , he managed to get DTS I and DDL enabled and working with series 8 drivers , I used them on my media PC but this will change as I bought another ASUS DSX card that I will build in and get off Realtek on this machine as well , check it out >
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?97602-Crosshair-Vi-Hero-DTS-amp-Dolby-Aduio-Driver-Fixed

Last edited:
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
I tried the 8152 driver with pihto's patch a while back. That gave me DTS Interactive, but both DDL and the Dolby Tab for Dolby Home Theater processing (for stereo sources) were missing (image below). v7541 was the last version I got that has both DTSi and DDL and Dolby Home Theater all showing and usable. I dont know who made my RTKVHD64.sys. It was posted here specifically for Realtek driver version 2.79. This sys file appears to be a more reliable way to get these features to work. Also, this method doesn't require you to do anything in your registry.

I see. But replacing the RTKVHD64.SYS file with a modded one should not be used on laptop-based ALC2xx Realtek audio codecs (only users with ALC8xx chips should replace the sys file) as doing that DOES disable the sound completely on ALC2xx chips. I know because I did that on a Sony laptop with a Realtek ALC269 chip a few years ago - sound was gone [stopped working altogether and a red X icon appeared on the volume tray icon saying "no audio output device is installed"] and I had to restore the un-modded RTKVHD64.sys file to get back the sound on there. Only users with ALC8xx or ALC1xxx chips could try replacing the SYS file with a modded one.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
The problem of missing DTSi is ASUS board , not only yours but a wide range of it , that is ASUS fault I guess they lost DTS licence altogether or only for older boards . I rised the problem with ASUS abut unsuccessful as they always refuse to completely and honestly replay regarding DTS . In the mean time I bought SBZ wich is great and 2 Asus XONAR DSX which are even better because of 7.1 support which works beautiful with my Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2 Headphones and DTSI + Virtual 7.1 surround over TOS is absolute hammer . So at this moment both of my PC's gaming and media are equip with XONAR DSX cards .

the DTSi problem is not only limited to asus, dvojinov. in fact other board makers beside asus don't seem to implement it. and sometimes it's a Windows 10 problem as when the windows 10 creators update (v1703) first came out last year, it broke dts interactive support & dolby digital live and microsoft took several months to fix it with an update [which is why I'm so reluctant to upgrade most of my computers to windows 10].

Also DTSi never worked on any realtek audio chip lower than the ALC6xx/ALC8xx series (like the ALC2xx - only the ALC272 has optional 'dolby digital live' feature but not all alc272 models have it AND ALL ALC2xx chips will never use DTS interactive due to chip limitations)
you should mention on your web site that to use both dolby digital live & dts interactive, one MUST use at least either a realtek alc6xx (6-series) or alc8xx (8-series) audio chip. users should first check the hardware ID of the realtek hd audio device in device manager to see what kind of ID the audio device is using before using the modded realtek drivers with ddl/dtsi. IDs beginning with "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_08xx" are 8-series [at least], IDs with "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_06xx" are 6-series, etc.

on the HP m8417c media center I'm using, it uses Realtek HD audio chip ALC888s with this hardware device id:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6C

those using only 2-series ALC chips [ex. ALC269] or realtek chips with IDs beginning with "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_02xx" should avoid using any DDL/DTSi realtek mods as these chips can't handle these options.

Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
So explain to me how a 2 channel RTL or 2+2 channel RTL can use DTSI or DDL in first place? So who expect this to work??? You fcking kidding me, right?

MICROSOFT did broke encoding support during the initial Creator relese wich is since then fixed, Creative was also hit like everyone else so that is a done deal, fixed and get over it, nothing in W10 on latest stable release beaks anything regarding encoding. 99% is Asus BS, msi, gigabyte, asrock, hp Omen with MunichS board dont shere the same DTSI encoding issue like ASUS, fact!

Last edited:
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
System Name Windows 10 x64 LTSC 1809
Processor Intel Core i5 6600K 3.50GHz
Motherboard ASRock Z170 Extreme6
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 16GB
Video Card(s) Radeon 5700xt Sapphire Pulse
Display(s) Acer xz321qu
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150
Greetings. Tried to carefully read the whole topic, but i'm stucked at what version do i need...
any help will be awesome)
so, my system is Win7 x64, Realtek ALC1150 (AsRock z170 Extreme 6) using Edifier s550 Encore (5.1) - analog cable)
wich version of modded drivers do i need? (if you can, link to it pls)
thx.

Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Processor Intel Core i7 7700K
Motherboard ASUS Z270G-GAMING
Cooling CRYORIG M9i
Memory Corsair 4GBx2
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX GTX1060 6GB
Storage WD NVMe 512GB + WD HDD 1TB
Display(s) EIZO EV2451
Case CoolerMaster Silencio 352
Audio Device(s) Realtek S1220A + Sound Blaser AE-5
Power Supply CoolerMaster V750
Mouse Razer Naga Chrome
Keyboard Realforce 91UBK
Software Windows 10 Pro
1 Patch the Realtek R2.80 (6.0.1.8004) RltkAPO64 & RltkAPO
2 Using the R280 file, C: \ Windows\System32 is RltkAPO64. When SysWOW 64 overwrites RltkAPO, the DDL and DTS tabs are enabled.

Simply put, OEM WHQL driver + DDL & DTS works RltkAPO(R2.80).
*RltkAPO.dll included in R2.82 (6.0.1.8339) has no DTS I.

"If you want to modify with a driver, you can use it in conjunction with Nahmic, Maxx, etc. if you overwrite the RltkAPO, RltkAPO64 DLLs and overwrite it with OEM's official driver 6.0.1.8004 or higher.

ASUS Unlock.jpg DTS Missing.jpg

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Most Recent Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.8382
Version I am currently using: 6.0.1.8366

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    128 KB · Views: 1,523
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    606.7 KB · Views: 1,563
Last edited:
Ok so now I have DTSI and DDL but when I went in sound it said some drivers were disabled because they were causing problem so i enabled them ive tried DTSI and DDL now but still only getting 2.1 :/
And ive got new shortcut that Dolby Audio

Even in Realtek Manager I have DTS I and DDL but still no idea why they are not working it says it's decoding but getting only 2.1

edit: it seems that DTS I works only in Minecraft lol gonna try again with other games but only Minecraft so far..
edit2:and Battlefield 1 atleast something :D
Does anyone have download link for these drivers I had to reinstall Windows it was corupted these are the only ones that worked DTSI and DDL
Thanks
This link doesn't work anymore
http://sharemods.com/ct89upig9f92/realtek_hda_8059_dolbyHPhonesDTSrdy.rar.html

zZombieBatman

I don't understand what is up with this and it is driving me crazy. So a few weeks ago I stumbled across the thread and it was a lifesaver because because my Asus Motherboard (x99-a/USB 3.1) didn't have DDL which I needed for my Headset which only supported Dolby and not DTS. I heard that the onboard audio ( Realtek ALC1150) was capable of encoding Dolby but Asus just didn't pay the licensing fees and so I was just SOL. Then following the instructions in this thread I unlocked the driver and I had the DDL option and the Dolby Home Theater Tab. It was working great for the most part but I would get a small crackle pretty regularly when audio started. It bugged me so I thought I would test other drivers and see if it would remedy the problem. Installing new drivers seemed to fix the crackle but no matter what I do, no matter which driver I install I can no longer select DDL. For One, I get this annoying Installation Loop so installing drivers is more difficult than it should be, but even going back to the one I previously had working I can't select DDL. The option is there, the Dolby Home Theater Tab is there, but trying to select DDL or even DTSi it just automatically reverts back to 2-channel. What am I doing wrong? What changed to where it worked before but won't work now?

zZombieBatman

I finally got DDL working again but the crackle came back as well so maybe I'll just end up getting a sound card. Anyway, I just thought I would share what I did and maybe it will help someone else. I literally went through dozens of installs using various forms of patching or .dll replacements and I coudln't get DDL to stick whenever trying to select it so I did a few things and worked my way backwards through different driver versions (R2.82, R2.81, etc...) until it worked.
1. Cleaned the Registry Using CCleaner.
There was just hundreds of junk entries relating to Realtek. I am assuming it is from all my re-installs and so normally I am hesitant to just wipe them all out but I made a backup just in case something went wrong. So after every reinstall I would just recheck and wipe any new entries. This is what I'm assuming actually fixed it
2. Changed my default audio away from DDL and Optical Out before each uninstall/re-install. There was reason behind my logic in doing this and whether or not it made a difference, I wasn't like doing this hurt in any way so why not?
3. I ended up finding success in Realtek Driver version R2.80 using the patcher from Pg.47.

Motherboard: x99-a/USB 3.1
Audio: Realtek ALC1150
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1709
OS Build 16299.248

Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
I gave up on this Realtek/Asus BS and bought two audio cards SB Z and Asus XonarDSX both working flawlessly however I like the Xonar more so I keep it in my gaming rig. As I was so satesfied how the DSX perform and sound I bought another one for my media pc where I initially wanted to put the SBZ. Downside for the Xonar is driver development wich is stoped and Asus will update only if the card doesn't work with current stabe Windows release but no updates whatsoever.

zZombieBatman

I gave up on this Realtek/Asus BS and bought two audio cards SB Z and Asus XonarDSX both working flawlessly however I like the Xonar more so I keep it in my gaming rig. As I was so satesfied how the DSX perform and sound I bought another one for my media pc where I initially wanted to put the SBZ. Downside for the Xonar is driver development wich is stoped and Asus will update only if the card doesn't work with current stabe Windows release but no updates whatsoever.

Just out of curiousity, is there something you can specifically point to that makes you prefer the Xonar? Is it just the sound or the driver interface? I was leaning toward the SBZ but I always see the Xonar being an equally good alternative so if you say it is better I'll probably just go with that one.

Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
This are sole my opinion and may differ form others , in my point of view and that concerns only DSX no DG or DGX only XONAR DSX that has to be kept in mind because there is differences between those .
Xonar DSX generally sounds better then SBZ , more dynamic with better SUB WOOFER performance and generally better BASS performance . The whole audio spectrum High,Mid,BASS are better while performing but keep in mind I listen to DnB , Techno , minimal but also occasionally jazz , blues rock however my mainstream is electronic music .
In games again sounds better the 7.1 really makes difernces but once set to 5.1 I cant say that Xonar is any better here they perform the same so In games that are multichanel ,5.1 posssibly you wont see much differences but in one field Xonar beats SBZ again , amplification , speaker management . Generally Xonar sounds louder then SBZ and that's very notable on my Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2 pure surround headphones.
On this headphones the Xonar sounds much more dynamic and louder and by that I mean over 50 % and that's a lot . I dont know if this is specific to this hp's only but thats what I have so again Xonar performs better in that term (dynamics , loudness,volume) in games.
Software ...well Xonar offers better management , speaker placement and amplification , better DTS NEO functionality which I do use for time to time specially if only 2ch audio is available (chrom) , Kodi (streams with 2 ch audio) The NEO matrix does the job way better then with SBZ.
Connectivity ..well here SBZ beats Xonar as you have dedicated OPT out while Xonar offer 3.5 inch TOS adapter wich goes stupidly in the Back Surround L/R jack so in my case I have here plugged my Logitech Z906 to take advantage of DTS Interactive and NEo but that means now my Tiamat 7.1 are perfoming 5.1 as long as I dont unplug the TOS adapter and re-plug the Tiamat Back Surround Jack ..thats something I don't like.
The Sound Blaster Z in my opinion has better longevity then Xonar , ASUS doesnt give a shit about their customers and devices they produce and sell , while Creative is much , much better and if something goes wrong driver wise and Windows Update , upgrades Creative will fix it for sure quite soon, with ASUS Xonar you could be left in the dark and that is another thing I don't like but I took the risk .
IN other hands If you go for SBZ and never heard DSX performing you will be happy with the SBZ but in my case I already had SBZ and was very satisfied in my gaming rig , wanted to upgrade may 2nd PC a MEDIA pc and I said ..lets take XONAR DSX , I try it out in my gaming PC first ...and it was literally WOOOOW!!! ...WTF!!!! I was really surprised how much better overall XONAR sounded so I left it in my Gaming PC...and then..fck! ...I want that in my MEDIA PC as well ...so wile I still have my SBZ now doing nothing I bought another DSX for my media PC as well . I'll keep the SBZ as backup in case of future Windows Updates and upgrades and ASUS inability and laziness to update the driver software for XONAR DSX rendering the awesome peace of equipment useless.

Something else , hardware wise the SBZ looks way better then Xonar , honestly ..has a nice shielding and it glows RED which I find very cool , in other hand XONAR DSX looks simple , plain nothing exiting about .
Then again I like the way I can customize the XONAR Appearance (SKIN) this one is made by me to match my hp OMEN X900-000nx gaming PC
2018-03-13 (1).png

Last edited:
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
1 Patch the Realtek R2.80 (6.0.1.8004) RltkAPO64 & RltkAPO
2 Using the R280 file, C: \ Windows\System32 is RltkAPO64. When SysWOW 64 overwrites RltkAPO, the DDL and DTS tabs are enabled.

Simply put, OEM WHQL driver + DDL & DTS works RltkAPO(R2.80).
*RltkAPO.dll included in R2.82 (6.0.1.8339) has no DTS I.

"If you want to modify with a driver, you can use it in conjunction with Nahmic, Maxx, etc. if you overwrite the RltkAPO, RltkAPO64 DLLs and overwrite it with OEM's official driver 6.0.1.8004 or higher.

View attachment 97958 View attachment 97969

Could you elaborated a little more ... Please
Anyone has tried it..??? Can I replace those files on the driver before install.. ?? let said in 8393..??

System Name Win10 x64
Motherboard Z97-K
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) nVidia
Audio Device(s) Realtek HDA
Mouse Logitech
Yes ! Works perfect , just updated my Realtek 8378 , with DTS/Dolby enabled , to latest 8393 ( no Dolby, etc. enabled )
Used these files from previous ( 8378) to replace the 8393-files , went perfect ( Dolby theatre on/off )
Good ,full sound , powerfull bass , etc. like it very much !! :peace:
Will keep these RltkAPO files ( from 8378) for next updates, with this trick you have always DTS/Dolby unlocked and activated ...................!!

Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
check your version of driver now ;)

System Name Win10 x64
Motherboard Z97-K
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) nVidia
Audio Device(s) Realtek HDA
Mouse Logitech
Went from 8378 to 8393 ( with DTS_Dolby enabled)................

Fearz

Hi,

I just bought the Maximus X Code and i'm really having a rough time with its SupremeFX sound...

I'm using Optical (Toslink) and i'm trying to use the SupremeFX application along with that, so after installing the latest driver, I have 2 options in Windows Sound CP:

1. Realtek Digital Output
2. Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (Disabled by default)

For me to enable the Speakers, I have to open the SupremeFX app, click on Options and choose Connector Settings: AC97 Front Panel

If I choose HD Audio Front Panel, then Speakers in windows CP is disabled.

Now If I choose Option 1, I get sound through my AVR

but then in the SupremeFX I have 2 Options:

1. Speakers (has tons of options, such as configuring my speakers setup (5.1, 7.1 etc)
2. Digital Output (literally has zero configurations)

So now I can set to default device to Speakers but there is no sound from that, sound only comes out if I set to 1. Realtek Digital Output but then no options to configure...

Anyone has any ideas?

Using Windows 10 1709 fully updated, tried the Asus newest drivers & older ones as well ass Realtek newest ones...no sound will come out if I set default device to Speakers...

Yes ! Works perfect , just updated my Realtek 8378 , with DTS/Dolby enabled , to latest 8393 ( no Dolby, etc. enabled )
Used these files from previous ( 8378) to replace the 8393-files , went perfect ( Dolby theatre on/off )
Good ,full sound , powerfull bass , etc. like it very much !! :peace:
Will keep these RltkAPO files ( from 8378) for next updates, with this trick you have always DTS/Dolby unlocked and activated ...................!!
Hello ..
So you need RltkAPO files from 8378 and replace in 8393...?? What about the files from @HiHawk.. ??
Can you fetch your working files some where please.. or where to get please
Thanks

Fearz

Anyone?

Hi,

I just bought the Maximus X Code and i'm really having a rough time with its SupremeFX sound...

I'm using Optical (Toslink) and i'm trying to use the SupremeFX application along with that, so after installing the latest driver, I have 2 options in Windows Sound CP:

1. Realtek Digital Output
2. Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (Disabled by default)

For me to enable the Speakers, I have to open the SupremeFX app, click on Options and choose Connector Settings: AC97 Front Panel

If I choose HD Audio Front Panel, then Speakers in windows CP is disabled.

Now If I choose Option 1, I get sound through my AVR

but then in the SupremeFX I have 2 Options:

1. Speakers (has tons of options, such as configuring my speakers setup (5.1, 7.1 etc)
2. Digital Output (literally has zero configurations)

So now I can set to default device to Speakers but there is no sound from that, sound only comes out if I set to 1. Realtek Digital Output but then no options to configure...

Anyone has any ideas?

Using Windows 10 1709 fully updated, tried the Asus newest drivers & older ones as well ass Realtek newest ones...no sound will come out if I set default device to Speakers...

there might be light on the end of the tunnel THANKS to this guy form ROG Forums , he managed to get DTS I and DDL enabled and working with series 8 drivers , I used them on my media PC but this will change as I bought another ASUS DSX card that I will build in and get off Realtek on this machine as well , check it out >
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?97602-Crosshair-Vi-Hero-DTS-amp-Dolby-Aduio-Driver-Fixed

No light, @dvojinov. I inspected the files from rog.asus.com and this driver package is a mix of newer files with rltkapo64.dll (that patched with pihto's patcher) from an older driver package. I did it also by myself to keep "most" of the driver up to date. No magic here.

BR