• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Who have the last actualized driver mod to share people?. Anyone can share the link w/ me please?.

Soo Ho Kim

alanfox2000 said:
Realtek HDA Generic driver 6.0.1.8447 WHQL (x32/x64)
http://download1987.mediafire.com/0...F00_PG466_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL.zip

Patched RltkAPO 11.0.6000.621 for 8447 - DTSi & DDL Format Unlock
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xknuh6nis4dhg24/Patched_RltkAPO_11.0.6000.621_for_8447.rar/file

I am using ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO mother board, and tried this driver, and DDL format worked, but no DTS worked.
I think this patch does not work for ASUS board.

Anyway thanks a lot. I am here quite new.

Last edited:

catcher40

Hi, i just brought the Rog Strix X370-F Gaming motherboard and it has the realtek A1220A onboard, i tried to connect it to my onkyo surround sound system via optical and all i'm getting is 2.0 stereo, i've read through alot of this thread and i am extremely confused as to how i go about enabling 5.1 for optical.

I wondered if some kind soul could go into detail on how to do this with links to any driver/apps i would need and how i would use them, even though i'm not a beginner where computers are concerned i've never had to mod drivers or install unsigned ones. i'm using windows 10 pro x64 version 1803 (build 17134.48) if that helps. i know i'm asking alot but 2.0 stereo is driving me crazy and i want to be able to play my games/blu-rays through my system in all there audio glory.

Thanks.

TrancëJay

I cannot get this tab:

Untitled.jpg

with the new drivers. This tab only shows with 8059 or older. How to fix this?

Keleanor

Hi! When i choose Dolby Digital Live or DTS Interactive in Realtek HD control center, i get signal on my receiver that DTS or Dolby Digital is activated, but i get only 2.0 stereo signal! I have tested 5.1 pcm sound file, DTS and AC3 5.1 mkv files and it still only 2 front speakers work! Help me please to make it 5.1!

System Name Enslaver :)
Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B650-Plus
Cooling CPU: Noctua NH-D14 with LED fans, Case: 2 front in - 1 rear out
Memory 2x16GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 4070Ti OC
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Display(s) LG CX OLED 65"
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Hi! Can this mod ruin the onboard sound? I installed the mod on my old z77 mobo and found out that it had defect analog onboard sound (spdif still worked) short before i updated to a z370 mobo . Now i miss the mod on my new mobo but am unsure if it can ruin the mobo.

Last edited:

I installed sound blaster x720 generated kga files, app works but there is no voice panel with morph settings, before generating kga files voice panel is visible, is there anyway to get voice panel in sbx720 app, kga files seems to unlock only sound panel, Genkga4 kga files does not activates any creative's audio engines, Genkga3 activates sound panel, but unable to activate voice panel

Last edited:
Use windows 10 @OMER ?, me too, happened this; on the same way. But curious, in windows 7 not, is activated and functional. Before, the last time i installed 720 on win 10, yes........ The voice option was activated and completely functional, but i had to format and install windows 10 again, and the voice option in the console no longer appeared. Maybe u should go testing the kga files, that is; use the kga that activates the 720 (you can see it in the images that appear on this page uploaded by "erpguy53"), and then you see playing with the kga files. That is, adding another kga to the Softwarelock folder, and closing and opening the 720 console to see the voice option active or not. Here`s the page where erpguy posted the images and text about the kga`s and the consoles it activates. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/making-audio-enhancers-working-on-windows.244309/page-4

Use windows 10 @OMER ?, me too, happened this; on the same way. But curious, in windows 7 not, is activated and functional. Before, the last time i installed 720 on win 10, yes........ The voice option was activated and completely functional, but i had to format and install windows 10 again, and the voice option in the console no longer appeared. Maybe u should go testing the kga files, that is; use the kga that activates the 720 (you can see it in the images that appear on this page uploaded by "erpguy53"), and then you see playing with the kga files. That is, adding another kga to the Softwarelock folder, and closing and opening the 720 console to see the voice option active or not. Here`s the page where erpguy posted the images and text about the kga`s and the consoles it activates. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/making-audio-enhancers-working-on-windows.244309/page-4
===========================================

I tried every single kga file one by one, copied to softwarelock folder, these single files unlocked sbx360 or sbx720 with sound panel, neither two of the sbx's unlocked voice panel, you mentioned you have once voice panel unlocked previously, try once again all kga files randomly, if voice panel activates share those kga files, one more thing what's the use of new Genkga4 files,i tried but these file does not activates none of the sound blaster's versions, can you try new Genkga4 files, don't forget to share those voice panel activated kga files with me

Last edited:
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Mouse Logitech G700
Hi! Can this mod ruin the onboard sound? I installed the mod on my old z77 mobo and found out that it had defect analog onboard sound (spdif still worked) short before i updated to a z370 mobo . Now i miss the mod on my new mobo but am unsure if it can ruin the mobo.

Bump for question

===========================================

I tried every single kga file one by one, copied to softwarelock folder, these single files unlocked sbx360 or sbx720 with sound panel, neither two of the sbx's unlocked voice panel, you mentioned you have once voice panel unlocked previously, try once again all kga files randomly, if voice panel activates share those kga files, one more thing what's the use of new Genkga4 files,i tried but these file does not activates none of the sound blaster's versions, can you try new Genkga4 files, don't forget to share those voice panel activated kga files with me

Genkga4, I created it; I made the compilation of the 35 kga files generated by the executable Genkga3.exe, and added another kga file and two .dat files so that when installed it will create the softwarelock folder with all the files inside. I Try again, i`ll test all the kga files one by one and if is possible activate it w/ any of the .dat files. Not, don`t forget u friend. Soon I will publish the results.

Genkga4, I created it; I made the compilation of the 35 kga files generated by the executable Genkga3.exe, and added another kga file and two .dat files so that when installed it will create the softwarelock folder with all the files inside. I Try again, i`ll test all the kga files one by one and if is possible activate it w/ any of the .dat files. Not, don`t forget u friend. Soon I will publish the results.

That's so nice of you, This forum needs people like you who are always ready to help
I thought Genkga4 activates Sound Blaster Cinema 5, i was wrong, SBC5 totally needs some new type of activation files which are exclusive to licensed SBC5 onboard audio chip & capacitors which i saw on SBC5 supported mainboards from their official website, manufacturers like asrock, gigabtye etc, i tried SBC5 configured audio drivers from asrock, gigabtye etc, it did not work, i think even if we get those new type kga files for sbc5 activation & active it, but still we may not hear any audio difference because it is supported by sbc5 audio chip & capacitors, what do you think

Bump for question

Not ruins particularly, but interferes with onboard audio which results in decreased & distorted audio quality means not so crystal clear sound, but you can still use it, it's not that bad, i used it personally it's good, these type of audio engines are compatible & supported by it's own audio chip which delivers sound as expected, if we install this audio engines on other audio chips obviously we don't get best out of it because of it's incompatibility

Last edited:
That's so nice of you, This forum needs people like you who are always ready to help
I thought Genkga4 activates Sound Blaster Cinema 5, i was wrong, SBC5 totally needs some new type of activation files which are exclusive to licensed SBC5 onboard audio chip & capacitors which i saw on SBC5 supported mainboards from their official website, manufacturers like asrock, gigabtye etc, i tried SBC5 configured audio drivers from asrock, gigabtye etc, it did not work, i think even if we get those new type kga files for sbc5 activation & active it, but still we may not hear any audio difference because it is supported by sbc5 audio chip & capacitors, what do you think

Maybe, coould be posssible, but we'll see if that's the case.

Impossible to install any driver,windows allways comeback with pilote version 10.0.17134.1.
Did anyone find a solution to this?

catcher40

Hi, i just brought the Rog Strix X370-F Gaming motherboard and it has the realtek A1220A onboard, i tried to connect it to my onkyo surround sound system via optical and all i'm getting is 2.0 stereo, i've read through alot of this thread and i am extremely confused as to how i go about enabling 5.1 for optical.

I wondered if some kind soul could go into detail on how to do this with links to any driver/apps i would need and how i would use them, even though i'm not a beginner where computers are concerned i've never had to mod drivers or install unsigned ones. i'm using windows 10 pro x64 version 1803 (build 17134.48) if that helps. i know i'm asking alot but 2.0 stereo is driving me crazy and i want to be able to play my games/blu-rays through my system in all there audio glory.

Thanks.

I was hoping someone could have helped me out but as nobody answered my request i guess you must be all to busy, thanks anyway.

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
Mouse Logitech G700
It can meke it explode , if it doesn't happen immediately after restart..you good !

No really i wonder if it can make soundcards defect because i wonder why it died on my old mobo

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
I was hoping someone could have helped me out but as nobody answered my request i guess you must be all to busy, thanks anyway.

native DOLBY and DTS will be supported however if you want upmix from Stereo or 2CH audio you need to find a way to enable "DTS Interactive" or "Dolby Digital Live" If you have selected either one of them as your Encoder then every native DOLBY and DTS signal automatically will be PASS THROUGH however every 2ch audio format will be played as 5.1

No really i wonder if it can make soundcards defect because i wonder why it died on my old mobo
It cant , if something was wrong with the mobo it wasn't related to any driver modification , however bad modifications may influence audio output and render some outputs useless and you will think the mobo is broken or audio part of it , sometimes even uninstall wont work and you will have to roll back windows or do complete clean W10 instillation and everything will be back to normal.

Mouse Logitech G700
It cant , if something was wrong with the mobo it wasn't related to any driver modification , however bad modifications may influence audio output and render some outputs useless and you will think the mobo is broken or audio part of it , sometimes even uninstall wont work and you will have to roll back windows or do complete clean W10 instillation and everything will be back to normal.

Ok might have not been the mod then that broke the analog onboard audio. It was really defect since even after new windows install und even ubuntu live cd the sound was cracking only

catcher40

Thing is i dont know what drivers or modded files i need to install for my x370-f MB with the A1220A i've read through a lot of these forums but i'm just confused as to which i install.

Mouse Logitech G700