Well, I kind of stumbled into a free K9A2 Platinum. Debating now whether to pick up a Phenom II and drop my Intel or sell the motherboard and pick up a E8500 or something similar for ~180. The phenom would be faster, similar price. Selling mobo and proc on intel side will net a bit more so a 955 is possible for the phenom. Or I could wait for the 955 to drop and pick up a cheap 920 or 940BE when people get rid of them? Just the possibilities. Suggestions?