Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by boomstik360, Aug 11, 2009.
Please somebody make a cash offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or some sort of offer!
Bump from mah phone
Somebody make an offer, anything
Is Free an offer .
Wow DFI board not getting sold is wierd. Either this board is not good or everybody jumping to DDR3.
But from this guy, excellent seller.
This is a great board for sure, runs awesome. I guess people want DDR3 Even though the difference is negligible.
Price drop, just take it!
I feel bad for you boomstik.. this is a good board, I wonder if anyone would consider it with a package deal? Team up with another seller and get something else to go with it. Like Kane has a X2 6000 (I think)... just a suggestion. Shadowfold was great when I bought this same brand/model board from him. He even held it for a week while I got the $$ together. (like Layaway, lol)
-To the people who look at this board, this board was designed by the same man/team who designed MOST of Abit's high end boards.. so if you liked Abit, you will like DFI.
Buy this board people! What's wrong with you!
I don't have a $100 cash at the moment. Are you doing layaway as well? I want to swap to AMD. I cant do anything with it until I get a chip anyway. To get a chip I need to sell my board and chip. I just don't want to advertise my chip and board and be without while making the change.
Teenage daughters are killing me with school starting up and all.
No, I'm just too busy with 4 X58 boards to bench.
I might be doing a trade with bogmali later this week but if that doesn't go through I can hold it for Altered if you really want it
It's not for sure yet folks (pending his QA/QC of the trade item) so don't hesitate to send your offers
What he said ^^
does this board allow the phenom II core/cache unlock?
No reason it shouldn't! BUY IT
lol. if I can sell the Asus with SB 700.
My nephew is bring his PC over this evening. Some of the problems he's having sound motherboard related. If I determine that to be the issue, I can definitely guarantee I'll be buying this as a replacement. I'll let you know by tomorrow evening if I will be buying it...assuming it isn't sold by then.
Alright sounds good let me know, I might just have to buy bog's case after all
LOL, that works too
Well just another bump
And yet another
Well, I was starting to believe the motherboard was the problem as well but then I decided to change the SATA cable just in case that was the issue. Turns out that was indeed the problem. So unfortunately, I won't be able to get the board, at least not for this build. I'm always looking for stuff for other friends and family though so if something comes up, I'll definitely let you know. Good luck with the sale though, it looks to be a fine motherboard.
Alright man thanks for the info
Man I almost wish I were building an AMD system so I could take this off your hands.
Separate names with a comma.