• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Used Gaming Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
Heatware
211 0 0
Well guys i would like to trade my 8400GS Plus cash (up to 25$) for a used video card that would play some games like COD4 area at medium GFX. Cards i would be interested in would be like 8600GT or 8800GT/GTS (doesn't matter if its G80 or G92), 9xxx series card like a 9600GT or something also would consider ATI cards of the 3XXX or low 4XXX that are decent gamers. mostly looking for something with high shaders. Im not looking to spend a fortune but may be willing to go above 25$ but not by much. My 8400GS is a Palit model with DVI and VGA ports. This card is GREAT at HD movies but not great with gaming. Would appreciate any offers

This is the exact model

RULES
I will not ship first unless necessary. I have 92/0/0 heat and im an honest trader.
I would like to cross ship if possible. I understand how things go sometimes and will meet the other persons needs.
I use paypal only and will not do gift. I have a system were i use the paypal calculator to figure out how much i need to send along with the regular amount to cover your fees.
Heatware is in sig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.