• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

VAXEE Outset AX

pzogel

Reviewer
Founded by several former Zowie employees, VAXEE extends their line-up with another right-handed ergonomic mouse. Equipped with PixArt's PMW3389, Huano switches for the main buttons, and extensive on-device configurability, the AX focuses on performance over RGB or software.

Show full review

System Name Alienation from family
Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard Hero VIII
Cooling Macho revB
Memory 16gb Hyperx
Video Card(s) Asus 1080ti Strix OC
Storage 960evo 500gb
Display(s) AOC 4k
Case Define R2 XL
Power Supply Be f*ing Quiet 600W M Gold
Mouse NoName
Keyboard NoNameless HP
Software You have nothing on me
Benchmark Scores Personal record 100m sprint: 60m
The link to Sharkoon light in the conclusion is copied twice, resulting in 404 - Page not found

Ps. I guess this is yet another option for someone that likes the ec2 shape. I'm struggling to see value in yet another take on it, considering its been done to death and this one doesn't really offer anything new or groundbreaking.

pzogel

Reviewer
The link to Sharkoon light in the conclusion is copied twice, resulting in 404 - Page not found

Ps. I guess this is yet another option for someone that likes the ec2 shape. I'm struggling to see value in yet another take on it, considering its been done to death and this one doesn't really offer anything new or groundbreaking.
Fixed, thank you!

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
I'm struggling to see value in yet another take on it, considering its been done to death and this one doesn't really offer anything new or groundbreaking.
^^THIS^^

Anutha day, yet anutha rodentia snoooozerfest.....