• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

vbios need for g731gu asus strix mine might be bad

BATZEN1981

SO, bought this laptop from this guy i tried everything to boot it up but still no boot

i even took it apart and read the bin for gpu and bios too

i have the copy of this gpu and im pretty sure something has to do to with it as ive did me clear on the bios

g731gu asus strixIII

i was wondering does anyone know of a v bios that might work with it in stock to flash with my lovely programmer

to see if the screen reboots part of it stops and boots to windows or something

things i tried is disable secure boot
disable fast boot
try a new installation of windows
fss injection of the file to rom wasnt avaialble because i cant flash in dos its only efi compadible
tried afuefix64.efi to flash a donor rom still can disable secure flash with b4b address to 0
althought some hachintosh software said it did do it i still get an error secure flash on rom flash for bios

so i turned to the vbios and see maybe its not botting correctly due to bad vbios flash or a overclocking setting

i have the dump in bin for gpu bios vbios ofcourse just dont know what to do next if any dump i can get my hands on that fits this motherboard works

its pretty handy to just mess with the gpu bios because its under the lid

but still this is my first post and dont know much about it beside flashing with my lovely programmer or maybe someone can look into the bin

please advise thanks

Attachments

• W25Q80DW@SOIC8-200_20211115_170400.zip
    546.5 KB · Views: 38