• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Very Damn Informative! Singularity Computers...Go Figure

MeanBruce

System Name Maximus Obsidious "Max"
Processor Intel 3770K 4.5GHz 1.205volts Delta T=2.5C at idle
Motherboard Asus Maximus V Extreme
Cooling H100i Sanyo-Denki SanAce Type 9S 120(x6) at 750rpm
Memory Corsair Dominator GT 2133Mhz 2X4GB w/extended heat sink fins red
Video Card(s) Asus 6870 DirectCU (Asus 9970 Direct CU2 Coming Soon)
Storage Intel 520 120GB(x2) RAID0 Array 1.1GB/s read/write
Display(s) Samsung 970D (Coming Soon)
Case CaseLabs Magnum M8 w/XL window front I/O USB 3.0(x4) Lamptron FC10 nixie tube fan controller stock f
Power Supply Corsair Platinum AX860 (Seasonic) w/Corsair GEN2 AXi cables red
Software Windows 8 Pro 64-bit $39.99 download :):)
I gotta let everyone know, this guy at Singularity Computers is very informative. I just discovered him today by accident on youtube searching H100 down-firing vs. pull installs, and I really like this guy and his builds. I don’t agree with all his choices for products but about 90% and he seems to purchase a great deal of gear from Performance-PCS in Florida, which is like 5 miles away from where I live literally, and I know Jim Davis the owner of the shop, very cool, makes little Florida sort of international in a way!:D

What is really wild is he is a silent enthusiast like me, but he is head first into hydro-cooling, which I have never tried, too afraid, don’t want pump noise. But this guy at Singularity seems to say that with enough radiators and total surface area in summation, that you can achieve a super quiet less than 12dB build, with fans all set to extremely low rpm, to me this is just a fascinating concept. I am still watching the build logs to find out how he accomplishes this seeming miracle, stay tuned!

I didn't even know quad 480mm radiators existed! Ahhhhhh

If you already know about this, so sorry, but if its new info, then Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=lex9Bpvf5yg&v=bs-RcPSwMoM

I thought that last vid was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, not, this one is YAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hMrXH4NPlY

Last edited: