• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Victorinox Introduces the Swiss Army Jetsetter Flash Drive

Victorinox has now released a new version of its NAND-equipped Swiss Army Knife, the Swiss Army Jetsetter flash drive. Seen below, the Jetsetter features a 'flight-friendly' design and includes scissors, a nail file with screwdriver, a clamshell opener, a ballpoint pen, tweezers, a key ring, and a water- and shock-resistant USB flash drive.

The Swiss Army Jetsetter has a two-year warranty on electronics and a lifetime warranty on Swiss Army Knife components, and it comes in three flavors, with 8 GB ($39.95), 16 GB ($49.95) and 32 GB ($99.95) of flash storage. Those interested can find it in the Apple Store.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name "IBT 10x Maximum Stable"
Processor Intel i5 4690K @ 4.6GHz -> 100xx46 - 1.296v
Motherboard MSI MPower Z97
Cooling Corsair H100i + 2x Corsair "HP Edition" SP120's
Memory 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz @ 2400MHz 10-11-12-31-1T - 1.66v
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming GTX970 4GB @ 1314 Core/1973 Mem/1515 Boost
Storage Kingston 3K 120GB SSD + Western Digital 'Green' 2TB + Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) Iiyama Prolite X2377HDS 23" IPS
Case Corsair Carbide 300R
Audio Device(s) Rotel RA-04/Cambridge Audio Azur 540R + B&W DM302/Cerwin Vega AT12 / Sony MDR-XB700 & FiiO E5
Power Supply EVGA NEX650G + Silverstone Extensions
Mouse Always failing me....
Keyboard Endlessly broken.....
Software Windoze 7 Pro 64-bit/Windoze 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores I had some of these once upon a time? Old age has seen me misplace them....
I'm not so sure about its "flight-friendly" status.

Most airports wont allow scissors to pass customs checks so I, for some reason, suspect this would be taken off you if you packed it in your hand luggage....

At the very least, you'd be subjected to further checks (aka everything out your bag and particle swabs) either way due to this showing up.... they wouldn't like you for it! :roll:

evulmunk33

BitFenix Rep
for jet-setters? cmon... no airline would let you take this on board, so you have to check it in... but then whats the point of having this to begin with?

any jet-setter that gets this is either going to have to dump it at security or will risk losing his flight cause he has to head back to the airline counter and check it in or put it in his luggage...

stupid idea imo... :p